Whitelist Server SUNDOGS -BRAND NEW DIRE 1.7.10 SERVER- Fresh Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am creating a new dire server. So whats different than all the other ones out there? Well one me! You will have an extremely active owner who can be found on the server more often than not. If your interested in making a new community fill out an application and I'll let you know if you've been accepted.

IGN:
Why do you want to play this pack?
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:
Any other helpful information:

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Why do you want to play this pack? Reason I want to play is because I've been looking for a server with either active members or staff. I'll be able to offer assistance and knowledge of majority of the mods in the pack.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: I am a twitch streamer although minecraft is not something I stream often if at all ever. I am an ex-youtuber. It was just too much work so I just stopped doing that.
Any other helpful information: I'm a kind and carefree person willing to be helpful and supportive.

MrCluckDuck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrCluckDuck
Why do you want to play this pack? I really love ars magica 2 and most of the other mods.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Not really. I could but I prefer not to.
Any other helpful information: I'm a nice person who knows a decent amount about modded minecraft.

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timelord_Jax
Why do you want to play this pack? its got more mods and things to do
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: no, sorry
Any other helpful information: Im very knowledgable about how to setup tech systems with efficiency and usefullness in mind, all that good stuff.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Skype: I prefer not to post it public in here :) also I rarely get on skype
Why do you want to play this pack? Because it's 1.7 and has a ton of mods.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Uhm no, though my computer could support both of them, I'm not a native english speaker and my english speaking is not that good.
Any other helpful information: Not really :)

ericBG

Jul 29, 2019
I would love a new server!!!

IGN: _ericBG
Why do you want to play this pack? I love packs where I can choose what to do and I would love to play it with more experienced players than I have done so with before.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Nope but I could do it if I wanted to :)
Any other helpful information: I am mature and have played FTB/Technic packs before.

Kushbud

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kushbud
Why do you want to play this pack? i like the balance between machine and magic with the extra addition of following DW20 on youtube to learn how to make them work together
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: yes
Any other helpful information: maybe but asking in that fashion is a little vague lol

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrGeorge547
Skype: MrGeorge547 but i dont go on skype all the time so send a message through FTB
Why do you want to play this pack? mus be the balance of magic and machine
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:yes
Any other helpful information: Nope

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tiby1
Why do you want to play this pack? because its fun and new
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:no
Any other helpful information: ive played on unleashe for a few years and dW2 for a few months and just looking for a new server to play on

pieman478

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pieman478
Skype pieman478 I have the client for TeamSpeak if required as well
Why do you want to play this pack?: I am into a diverse cool communities on servers that I can positively contribute too
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Youtuber (beginner needing more inspiration.
Any other helpful information: If it is ok I would like to Record and upload episodes of this to youtube.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gukliuyk
Why do you want to play this pack?: Im looking for a community thats interested in interacting with eachother rather than one of those a-social ones i think if this is implemented in a fresh server it may be more sustainable.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: want to, lack time and equipment tho
Any other helpful information: none

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: danriduk
Why do you want to play this pack?: direwofl20 no1 ! tbh i like they way he changes the ore generation.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: no, am able to stream comfortably though
Any other helpful information: been playing minecraft since alpha and been playing mods ever since i first discovered them. Am really active user once i get into the swing of things, mainly focusing on the magic sided mods (enjoy them more) :)

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bumbulum
Why do you want to play this pack?: I'm looking to get back into Minecraft after going almost a year without playing regularly and this pack seems like it includes many of the mods I used to enjoy when I used to play.
Are you a youtube, twitcher, etc?: No
Any other helpful information: I used to play modded Minecraft a lot and eventually got to the point where I played it too much and became bored of it. After taking a break for almost a year and playing other games I have recently gotten an urge to play some more Minecraft again. I have seen all the changes that have been made to mods that I used to play with and believe that there is enough new content that I will be able to keep myself interested in it for a while.

Alzeran420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Alzeran
Why do you want to play this pack? Been playing Direwolf20 modpack since last year.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Yes
Any other helpful information:No

FallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZzFallen_AngelzZ
Why do you want to play this pack? looking for a nice group of people to play with, i can help people with most mods and i like having fun.
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: no but im with a big streaming group on twitch, which a few people are partnered.
Any other helpful information: i like potatoes.

Zumy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bogdano52
Why do you want to play this pack?:It reminds me of ultimate and its balanced
Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:youtuber kinda
Any other helpful information:I like doing complicated builds:p