1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server SUNDOGS -BRAND NEW DIRE 1.7.10 SERVER- Fresh Map

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by nckheinrich, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Mick johnson

Mick johnson New Member

IGN: MrWarlock
    Why do you want to play this pack? Always play the new D20 packs when they release.
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Nope
    Any other helpful information: Cake is a lie !!!!

2. imaqtie

imaqtie New Member

IGN: Imaqtie
    Why do you want to play this pack? Rather new to it but enjoyed the possibilities so far so I am looking for a server on which I can play now.
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Nope not really
    Any other helpful information: That I am excited to play right now !!!!!! :)

3. anthony098765

anthony098765 New Member

IGN: anthony098765
    Why do you want to play this pack? Because i love direwolf :p
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: I am not but would like to be.
    Any other helpful information: I can't wait!

4. Credz

Credz New Member

IGN: Credish
    Why do you want to play this pack? I have always liked the dw20 packs
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: noope
    Any other helpful information: I love automation ;)

5. Tdetsgav_MC

Tdetsgav_MC New Member

IGN: Tdetsgav
    Why do you want to play this pack? Because i really love dw20 :D
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: not atm.
    Any other helpful information: Im really excited for this server :O

6. nckheinrich

nckheinrich New Member

bumping this up. looking for about 5 more players.

7. leatherjacket5

leatherjacket5 New Member

IGN: leather1
    Why do you want to play this pack? Its a really decent pack, 1 of the only 1.7.10 packs there currently are which i find fun and I've loved dires packs since i was like 13
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:Nope, but no problem with being in peoples vids
    Any other helpful information:I don't have teamspeak but would happily get it,as I'm 5 i have a lot of exams and am at school for the majority of the day but ill play regularly, just around exams i will be less frequent. Favorite mod is probably thaumcraft or mystcraft, I do live in the UK

8. Yurlos

Yurlos New Member

IGN: Germanko
    Why do you want to play this pack? I didn't play FTB for few weeks and been waiting for this pack...
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:Nope,
    Any other helpful information:I'm from Czech rep., I am energetic young person with some free time..

9. Iddias

Iddias New Member

IGN: iddias
    Why do you want to play on this pack? because i have been watching DW20 since beta
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?" no
    Any other helpful information: I play minecraft pretty much every day and have a decent working knowledge of most of the mods

10. Kushbud

Kushbud New Member

11. Oiram1988

Oiram1988 New Member

IGN: Oiram1988
    Why do you want to play this pack? I have always loved Direwolf20 and his mod packs. I've been searching for a server for a long time.
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc.? No. But I'd like to be some day.
    Any other helpful information: I am a beast at thaumcraft. I'm great at helping and listening. Always ready to make new friends. :)

12. nckheinrich

nckheinrich New Member

bumping this up

13. prey2112

prey2112 New Member

IGN:lordprey2112
    Why do you want to play this pack?: It has all your standard mods without going overboard with them.
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: No.
    Any other helpful information: I like using most of the tech mods, but I absolutely love using golems from thaumcraft.

14. Cory Morgan

Cory Morgan New Member

IGN: lazycory12
    Skype: PM me regarding it (the one in my signature isn't correct anymore), I'm not willing to share it publicly.
    Why do you want to play this pack?: I'm an avid direwolf20 fan, I've been watching since his season 3 Let's Play and I love to play along with the mods that he does. This pack is most similar to the mods I'm familiar with, modpacks like FTB Unleashed/Ultimate simply have too many new mods for my liking.
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: Neither currently, I am looking into YouTube though as I've recently got a more powerful PC than I had previously.
    Any other helpful information: I'm friendly, familiar with the mods and I do make some decent-looking buildings. I really enjoy being able to play alongside people, being able to chat and do things in game and I adore community activities such as group boss killing or making a large group project.

If you're curious of what timezone I'm in (for whatever reason that may be), I'm in GMT.

15. supergonkas

supergonkas New Member

IGN:supergonkas
    Why do you want to play this pack?First of all ,i am a big fan of Direwolf20 i also like the balance that the modpack has achieved
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?:i used to stream on twitch just for funzies but it was just esporadicly,but not anymore
    Any other helpful information:non atm

16. fengrong

fengrong New Member

IGN: fengrong
    Why do you want to play on this pack? I am friends with iddias and would like to join him
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?" no
    Any other helpful information: I have been playing minecraft since alpha and have a great understanding of many of the mods in the dw20 pack

17. nckheinrich

nckheinrich New Member

18. Ben_scannell

Ben_scannell New Member

IGN:ben_scannell
    Why do you want to play this pack? Because i have been playing all the previous versions and it is a great pack
    Are you a youtuber, twitcher, etc?: no
    Any other helpful information:

19. leatherjacket5

leatherjacket5 New Member

well thanks for never replying

20. nckheinrich

nckheinrich New Member

we are age restricted.