Whitelist Server Subverse [ - | Whitelist | 24/7 | Managed | Mumble ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SJ1133

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: SJ1133

Three sentences on who you are: I am 18. I live in Aotearoa (New Zealand). I am a noob at FTB.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Learning the new mods and building new machinery

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: SJ1133

Three sentences on who you are: I am 18. I live in Aotearoa (New Zealand). I am a noob at FTB.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Learning the new mods and building new machinery

I've got >300ms to New Zealand - are you sure there aren't any servers closer to you?

MrBeaTGamer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MrBeaTGamer
Three sentences on who you are: I love to build and create machines, I'm not as much as a noob as I used to be...
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I loved playing on your last server so i think the feeling on this one will be mutual

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MrBeaTGamer
Three sentences on who you are: I love to build and create machines, I'm not as much as a noob as I used to be...
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I loved playing on your last server so i think the feeling on this one will be mutual
You've got a PM ; )

xATGamingx

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xATGamingx
Three sentences on who you are:
I'm Alex, 21 Years Old, Currently living in Spain originally from the UK.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:
I like to build alot of technical things.

Morendo

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Morenderp
Three sentences on who you are: I'm a musician, I've played minecraft for around 4 years now and I started playing with mods during the old 1.2.7 of tekkit.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Ftb has incorporated many of the mods I've come to know and love that give me creative freedom with my building and tinkering.

Majorskater2k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Majorskater2k
About: played Minecraft since alpha and play on direwolf20/forgecraft for the past few months and want to start doing it in a server.
Fave part of FTB: Bees and Trees breeding.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Miroku2235
Three sentences on who you are: Well I'm 26 years old, and my name is William. Found out that I'm a soon-to-be dad. I enjoy tabletop and PC gaming.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I enjoy messing around with the magical aspect of the mods, as well as exploring the landscape and building underground 'hives' or towers.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xATGamingx
I'm Alex, 21 Years Old, Currently living in Spain originally from the UK.
I like to build alot of technical things.
In-game name:Morenderp
Three sentences on who you are: I'm a musician, I've played minecraft for around 4 years now and I started playing with mods during the old 1.2.7 of tekkit.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Ftb has incorporated many of the mods I've come to know and love that give me creative freedom with my building and tinkering.
IGN: Majorskater2k
About: played Minecraft since alpha and play on direwolf20/forgecraft for the past few months and want to start doing it in a server.
Fave part of FTB: Bees and Trees breeding.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
You've been PM'ed

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Miroku2235
Three sentences on who you are: Well I'm 26 years old, and my name is William. Found out that I'm a soon-to-be dad. I enjoy tabletop and PC gaming.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I enjoy messing around with the magical aspect of the mods, as well as exploring the landscape and building underground 'hives' or towers.

You've been PM'd as well

firefudge

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: firefudge
Three sentences on who you are: My name is Samuel. I'm thoughtful. I live in the US.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I enjoy creating and designing things the most.

timalanjr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name : Timalanjr
Three Sentences on who I am: I started streaming at the end of last year and had to stop, but hopefully soon i can begin again.
I am 18 and only 5 months from 19. I have played minecraft ever since I seen an episode of Direwolf20's Let's Play Season 3, and I wish we weren't limited to 3 sentences. lol
What do I enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I absolutely love the concept behind the FTB Launcher, it brings modding to the masses. Tinker's Construct and Thermal Expansion are neck and neck on my favorites list, although I enjoy dabbling in all mods. They are all very intriguing, and I love to find out the maximum potential of every mod.

D

DCP1293

In-game name: dcp1293YT
My name is Dylan and I am 20 years of age, I live on the East Coast USA and normally get exceptional Ping to European servers. xATGamingx is a good friend of mine and we often play Minecraft together.
I enjoy the aspect of building and most technical things within the game.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name : Timalanjr
Three Sentences on who I am: I started streaming at the end of last year and had to stop, but hopefully soon i can begin again.
I am 18 and only 5 months from 19. I have played minecraft ever since I seen an episode of Direwolf20's Let's Play Season 3, and I wish we weren't limited to 3 sentences. lol
What do I enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I absolutely love the concept behind the FTB Launcher, it brings modding to the masses. Tinker's Construct and Thermal Expansion are neck and neck on my favorites list, although I enjoy dabbling in all mods. They are all very intriguing, and I love to find out the maximum potential of every mod.
In-game name: dcp1293YT
My name is Dylan and I am 20 years of age, I live on the East Coast USA and normally get exceptional Ping to European servers. xATGamingx is a good friend of mine and we often play Minecraft together.
I enjoy the aspect of building and most technical things within the game.
Sent you a PM.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry 'bout that. Managed switches don't do consumer stuff very well, it seems. PM new IP.
I cant connect i was kicked and now i cant connect

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

To all existing players: Please send PM if you haven't received the IP address yet.