Whitelist Server Subverse [ - | Whitelist | 24/7 | Managed | Mumble ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
Is that problem from my side? I played from 11-15 pm and then tried to reconnect and get that error

Edit: ah found it "
  • Multiplayer session service
    This service is down! We are doing our very best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. "

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Is that problem from my side? I played from 11-15 pm and then tried to reconnect and get that error

Edit: ah found it "
  • Multiplayer session service
    This service is down! We are doing our very best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. "
If you get that end of stream error when the service is back up, just reboot the client or start a singleplayer session first, and then you should be able to login again.

kamerosa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: kamerosa
Three sentences on who you are: PhD student in Florida. Amateur cyclist and photographer. And incredibly inept at all other forms of artistic expression.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: As someone who grew up with legos, MC was simply the next logical step with the zombies and blocks usually not sticking together forever. FTB added an entirely new way to play with the mods that expanded the way of playing and the amount of time I could spend in front of my computer. Then playing online with the two, more fun than just dinking around on my own and occasionally mayhem can be found.

JaspOr

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: JaspOr
Three sentences on who you are: I'm Dutch, 26 years old and a technical engineering student.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Going nuts making simple tasks more complicated then necessary.

Reactions: Paaat

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
If you get that end of stream error when the service is back up, just reboot the client or start a singleplayer session first, and then you should be able to login again.

Service is on again, but i cant connect anyway, restarted client, started singleplayer, restarted pc,

maybe i only have to wait :D

ok i'm in :D

royvs33

Jul 29, 2019
Three sentences on who you are: I'm Dutch, 26 years old and a technical engineering student.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: Going nuts making simple tasks more complicated then necessary.
Yea finally a dutchmen (me2)

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: kamerosa
Three sentences on who you are: PhD student in Florida. Amateur cyclist and photographer. And incredibly inept at all other forms of artistic expression.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: As someone who grew up with legos, MC was simply the next logical step with the zombies and blocks usually not sticking together forever. FTB added an entirely new way to play with the mods that expanded the way of playing and the amount of time I could spend in front of my computer. Then playing online with the two, more fun than just dinking around on my own and occasionally mayhem can be found.
Hey guys, sent you a PM!

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking it up with my ISP. The server is up again, but I need to look into what actually happened with them.

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Robet24 and Nadiin
Three sentences on who you are: We are 24 and 25, respectively. Looking to find a stable minecraft server to enjoy and play on. Both have extensive knowledge on the ftb mods.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: We just enjoy making the most complex systems to get the job down or to run the whole base.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
We're running on the old IP again tonight, and may have some planned server downtime for software upgrades, in case java is making trouble with the kernel/intel nic driver

xcythemc

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:xcythemc
Three sentences on who you are:
My name is Robert,I'm from Romania and I'm 20 years old.
I am helpful,active and very enjoyable to have around.
I have been playing minecraft since alpha.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: The fact that you are only limited by your imagination (and free time) when you really want to make something.

Lunieth

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: king_anton

Three sentences on who you are: I am just a guy who likes to play minecraft, mostly on small secluded servers so that i can enjoy the game at its best with a few awesome players. I treat other players respectfully and am open to sharing resources. I enjoy playing online games such as League of Legends.

What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: What i enjoy most about minecraft is taming wolves and running around derpily. what i enjoy most about FTB is Ars Magica 2.

Hopefully i get added :3 i would love to be able to play on this server.