Whitelist Server Subverse [ - | Whitelist | 24/7 | Managed | Mumble ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Subverse 2.0
We've moved to a private pack.
Applications are closed.

Subverse is a Direwolf20 1.6.4 server for those who want a free experience and like to noodle around, but at the same time want a community to share their experience and creations with. While there may arise community project opportunities, the main purpose is to provide a free environment to express and make your own enjoyment richer in - rather than as - a group.
The server has a few flavors and a set of rules, but if you're careful, they should not restrict your experience, but hopefully enhance it.
  • The server is managed and as long as I've got an internet connection nearby, can be reached within a few minutes if notified.
  • Backup once a day, with seven days of rollback.
  • No blocked mods serverside.

Rules
You're not expected to go out of your way to help others, or give away your hard-mined diamonds. However, as Minecraft isn't primarily a competitive game, playing together makes for a richer experience.
What would most likely be classified as "pranking" on Youtube, would be OK if you feel the other person would take it well. As long as it has a purpose, and that purpose doesn't break another rule (see rule 1), griefing can be a pain, but at the same time may bring enjoyment or a sense of purpose. Grief at your own discretion, but if other players start complaining - listen and adjust.
No quarries or other similar world reducing stuff in the overworld. If you want to create a scarred environment around your tower of sorcery, or leave "marks" from an industrious endeavor - go ahead. 4x4 chunk straight black holes are not OK, and should be kept to a mining age (even over ocean biomes).
8Fxlt50.jpg
But seriously, make idle buffers, avoid loops, don't use 400 CPU's in your ME system, etc - tl;dr, don't cause unecessary lag. We've got Opis, but if you base a design around a looping network, you're gonna have a bad time rebuilding it when we need to flush for higher tickrates.
This server is made for the players' enjoyment, so you are free to tinker with whatever mods you wish and choose your own play style - whatever floats your boat is fine, as long as it doesn't break any of the rules or common sense/decency.

On Bases
  • All bases must have a presence in the overworld. You may still make mystcraft ages and hold production etc there, but a part of the base must exist in the overworld.
  • Because of proximity, spawn town homes should only have basic networking and machinery, in order to prevent "invisible" client-side lag and make room for aesthetic stuff instead. Community production facilities are OK in the spawn town, and there will be a mystcraft age creation room there, eventually.

Mumble
The server is also hosting Mumble.
Same IP, password is "subverse"

Requirements and Application
For response times, you should be located in Europe.
English is the primary language of communication.
IP is sent in a private conversation after application.
Applications are not currently open.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaspOr

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:
Tapess
Three sentences on who you are:
I'm Portuguese;
24 years old;
Speak english.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:
Love the FTB modpacks , you can do whatever you want, and i hope learn some mods in the server.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:
Tapess
I'm Portuguese;
24 years old;
Speak english.
Love the FTB modpacks , you can do whatever you want, and i hope learn some mods in the server.
Short and concise ; )
Come give it a try!

royvs33

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: royvs33
I am roy and i am 16 years old i live in the nl
I enjoy most thermal expansion

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

CorbinsProject

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gravitypain
Hey I'm new to the Direwolf pack but I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2. I'm 18 years old living in upstate NY. Currently in highschool and applying for college :).

My favorite aspect of Minecraft and FTB is the immense creativity involved. I catch myself when I'm bored thinking of new base designs, or new games to play in Minecraft. I loved watching the original FTB challenges and have loved the ultimate pack, but it's time to try something new with a different crew! ( LOL the rhyming)

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name : explosion16
Three sentences on who you are : My name is Chirsitan and i live in Cyprus since i was 8 i think. Now i am almost 21 and i like to play multiplayer games. I spend my free time playing LoL and FTB with my friend Nokia
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB : I enjoy the fact that you can create your own world with everything that you want. A virtual world without restrictions and worries.

And i will also make an aplication for my friend.

In-game name : Nokia2
Three sentences on who you are : He is friendly, i know him about 5-6 years. I was playing with him LoL before and he showed me the FTB game and we started playing togheter :D
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB : I dont know, i never asked him
Btw. Cuz he dies a lot and we are 2 on the same house... we will have a house away from spawn and we will live there.. I hope you dont have a problem... that until we make our power suits :D About 4-5 days :D.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gravitypain
Hey I'm new to the Direwolf pack but I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2. I'm 18 years old living in upstate NY. Currently in highschool and applying for college :).

My favorite aspect of Minecraft and FTB is the immense creativity involved. I catch myself when I'm bored thinking of new base designs, or new games to play in Minecraft. I loved watching the original FTB challenges and have loved the ultimate pack, but it's time to try something new with a different crew! ( LOL the rhyming)
In-game name : explosion16
Three sentences on who you are : My name is Chirsitan and i live in Cyprus since i was 8 i think. Now i am almost 21 and i like to play multiplayer games. I spend my free time playing LoL and FTB with my friend Nokia
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB : I enjoy the fact that you can create your own world with everything that you want. A virtual world without restrictions and worries.

And i will also make an aplication for my friend.

In-game name : Nokia2
Three sentences on who you are : He is friendly, i know him about 5-6 years. I was playing with him LoL before and he showed me the FTB game and we started playing togheter :D
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB : I dont know, i never asked him
Btw. Cuz he dies a lot and we are 2 on the same house... we will have a house away from spawn and we will live there.. I hope you dont have a problem... that until we make our power suits :D About 4-5 days :D.

Welcome aboard, fellows.

royvs33

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry didn't read good
In game name: royvs33
Tree sentences: i am roy and i am 16 years old
i live in the netherlands of i speak dutch and english i like small comunities
I love ftb its just the variety of mods like thaumcraft

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry didn't read good
In game name: royvs33
Tree sentences: i am roy and i am 16 years old
i live in the netherlands of i speak dutch and english i like small comunities
I love ftb its just the variety of mods like thaumcraft

Added you to the whitelist.

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
Application
In-game name: 10xephos01
Three sentences on who you are: i am 17 years old. i have no life. and i love peacful communities.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:thermal expansion, buildcraft, and thaumcraft, an ars magica

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: 10xephos01
Three sentences on who you are: i am 17 years old. i have no life. and i love peacful communities.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB:thermal expansion, buildcraft, and thaumcraft, an ars magica
Welcome aboard!

Epistyle

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: epistyle
Three sentences on who you are: Im Daniel, 27 Years old and i live in Hannover - Germany.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I enjoy Jetpacks like nothing else haha. When it comes to Mods i like to derp around with Thaumcraft, TC and IC2 Stuff but i try to learn some Bee Stuff aswell.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:
bjowner (I want a namechange so bad...)
I'm 18
A mature gamer
Never broken a rule on purpose (seriously)
Playing it... i guess but i like IC2 the most because that was the first mod i ever got into

Note:
Just waiting for a response as i'm burnt out on every other game out there and i got no life

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: epistyle
Three sentences on who you are: Im Daniel, 27 Years old and i live in Hannover - Germany.
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I enjoy Jetpacks like nothing else haha. When it comes to Mods i like to derp around with Thaumcraft, TC and IC2 Stuff but i try to learn some Bee Stuff aswell.
In-game name:
bjowner (I want a namechange so bad...)
I'm 18
A mature gamer
Never broken a rule on purpose (seriously)
Playing it... i guess but i like IC2 the most because that was the first mod i ever got into
Thanks, I've sent you the details in a PM.

Paaat

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Paaat89
Three sentences on who you are: I'm Patrick, 24 years old an the cousin of epistyle :)
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I'm new to FtB but i like to get new experiences and learn much new things :)

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Paaat89
Three sentences on who you are: I'm Patrick, 24 years old an the cousin of epistyle :)
What do you enjoy most with Minecraft and FTB: I'm new to FtB but i like to get new experiences and learn much new things :)
Sent you a PM!