Strange/Useless powers.

TheBytemaster

Jul 29, 2019
the power to move at 1 FPS in real life
(Have a peak into my brain!)
1FPS isn't a speed or velocity, it's a rate of updating. You wouldn't move any slower... you'd just look really choppy to everyone else....*thinks*... which would be great for beating the speed-cams, (hypothetically, of course. Law abiding citizen here). If you're moving at 100km/hr, and the cam's window of capture for your plates is roughly 20 m... *thinks more*... it would be very possible to not show up on the camera at all if you timed it right.

If you didn't cause massive auto accidents first by confusing/scaring other drivers, that is.

You could also run at the side of a building and end up inside if you timed it right... which would be awwwwweeeesoooome. :cool:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why would it affect the car if you are the FPS man? the car would visually update at the same rate as everything else, you would just be... choppy.

TheBytemaster

Jul 29, 2019
Why would it affect the car if you are the FPS man? the car would visually update at the same rate as everything else, you would just be... choppy.

Oh. Right. I guess I assumed that it would selectively also apply to objects you touch. If it didn't, your clothes would move fluidly while you walked, but you wouldn't.
I guess you would just scare the heck out of other people while driving then. And in general.

The power to eat drywall with no ill effects.

Reactions: Jess887cp

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh. Right. I guess I assumed that it would selectively also apply to objects you touch. If it didn't, your clothes would move fluidly while you walked, but you wouldn't.
I guess you would just scare the heck out of other people while driving then. And in general.

The power to eat drywall with no ill effects.
The power might apply to organic materials. For example, while hair is not alive, it is still organic and will still receive the power. If you wear like cotton and stuff, then the clothes would still flicker with you.

Anywho, the power to flap your arms like a retarded penguin and sing "aunt jemima's got a horseshoe on her barn" in perfect latin.