Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Direwolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: smash090
-Why you want to play on our server: Seems like a server with a good amount of actual active people who all want to play together do stuff!
-Anything else you want to add: Have been playing FTB since direwolf pack first came out. enjoy playing on servers with mods

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Sabakugaara8
-Why you want to play on our server: It seems like a great server, and I've been looking for a good DW20 v1.5 server to play on.
-Anything else you want to add: My name is Cameron, I'm 16, and I'm from AZ, USA.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
I've been sick the past days, with fever 'n stuff, so i couldnt do anything.
I was kinda hoping caesura came up with something in the meanwhile, but apparently not.

It seems that some sort of chunkloading has corrupted our world (might have been the quarry chunkloading, since soo many were using it), and because of the stupid file manager our host has, we are unable to download the world to try fixing it with external tools. (Dont worry, we have a backup of the world).
I am currently setting up a new world for people to play around in. Still sick, so i wasent planning on touching the comp. today, tho i couldnt let people sit around and wait for the server in ages.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
--------------------------------{New post}---------------------------------

Oh and btw, i will be missing the "old" whitelist, so please write a comment or message me if you're not whitelisted, but were on the "old" map.

Also, forgot to mention, the server have a new IP now, because of a host server rack migration.

(Edit: The new ip is replacing the old one in the post.)

Last edited:

andyyym

Jul 29, 2019
Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: callum425
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm simply looking for a good community of players to play SMP FTB with :)
-Anything else you want to add: Not really, I've been around mods for years and can help out any new players

BronyVector

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I am Dark_Lord_Typhor from the old mindcrack server. I haven't been on for a while and I see you changed servers so I would really appreciate being re-whitelisted.

slick1015

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: slick1015
-Why you want to play on our server: I've been looking forever for a server that has a modpack I like and a small community to play with. That is the main reason I want too but the other one is that I like being around other people that I know I can trust and help me out when I need it, and that is what I would expect from the community of this server.
-Anything else you want to add: I kinda get lonely and bored on singleplayer that is why I tried looking for a server and I found this awesome one. :)

Dom063

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: DOM063
-Why you want to play on our server: I really want a nice community, where the players are trusted and well behaved. I feel like this server will meet those characteristics.
-Anything else you want to add: I really enjoy FTB and have a lot of experience!

Thanks for reading! :)
~Dom

bagel930

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bagel930
Why: I would love to play on a loving server like your own, that is dedicated, fun, and full of love. (I only hope that there will be chest protections and building protections :))
Anything I'd like to add: I would like to add that I am a wonderful, nice, friendly, gummy bear loving 14 year old boy in look of a fun, loving, sexy server like your own.

Please consider this app, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

Raggaer

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: theneko
-Why you want to play on our server: im new to ftb, just came from tekkit so i want to try this modpack!
-Anything else you want to add: I have no experience on this modpack but I hope to really enjoy it.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: hopdog
-Why you want to play on our server: i like starting out on fresh servers
-Anything else you want to add: just trying to find a place to call home.

Kinghslayer

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Kinghslayer
-Why you want to play on our server: i just want a cool and small server where i can learn the players better and just have fun.
-Anything else you want to add: im good at build and making thaumcraft. i like to coop whit other players

XeliteXgamerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraft) XsuperX12
YouTube) X3lit3XGam3rX

Why:Because I'm looking for a nice whitelisted server away from trolls so I can record and hang out with people on it

-XelietXgamerX

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the server, the map was corrupted quite a while back, and there was nothing to be done. The server has gone cold due to the number of times we've had to restart the map due to technical bugs and difficulties, therefore this thread is also dead. I think I will bring the server back eventually, but for now, at least for the winter period, it's not coming up. I am truly sorry.

Reactions: "Morgan"

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
If people wondered, it was probably the chunkloading of the BC Quarry that corrupted the last world. Alot of people were using it.