Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Direwolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
TAW384E.png

Welcome to the Stonecraft community!

We are a small community of players on a relatively new FTB server.

FTB: Stonecraft is an PVP Survival server and are whitelisted to keep it safer from the world of griefers.
Currently there are 20 slots, but this may be extended if the host feel like it's necessary.

agsSmSE.png

Built by "migulabe", AKA "UltimatePopcorn".

Difficultylevel: Hard - 24/7Online ;)

Note that server location is in UK.

There is an auto-save every 15 minutes, but this hardly effects gameplay.

How to get whitelisted at the bottom of the thread.

Banned/Removed mods/items:
Varja - Due to bypass of protections
ModularPowerSuits - Overpowered
BC Quarry - Causing chunkloading corruption
All EE3(Equivalent Exchange 3) items - Due to making everything very easy
The Chickenchunks chunkloader - Causing a lag and/or crash bug

(Thread pictures will be added when server progress more)
Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. No Stealing
  3. Respect staff (Never ask for ranks/op/mod)
  4. No Racism
  5. No excessive pvp/mass pvp. (PvP is enabled for protective reasons only!)
  6. No exploiting of bugs/unnintended features
  7. Consider the danger of explosive machines such as reactors
  8. Don't use people's houses without permission from the houseowner.
  9. Don't tell people (except staff) about glitches/bugs for duping or similar.
Note that rules may and/or will be changed/added over time. It's your job to keep yourself updated.
If you broke a rule you didn't know about, you are still guilty. (Unless the rule wasen't listed here)

IP: 144.76.218.179:25599
Current plugins:
  • WorldGuard
  • PermissionEx
  • CoreProtect
  • AutoSaveWorld
  • WorldEdit
  • ChatManager
  • Modifyworld
  • BanHammer
(Many more will come)

RaidCall channel: 6380369

Staff:

• xXKellsterXx
  • Rnen10
  • "Morgan"
  • UnknownXtreeme
  • migulabe

How to get on the server/whilelisted:

1. Write a comment to this thread like this:

You dont. This server does no longer excist.

2. Wait for reply from staff in chat, or by pm.
3. Log in! :)

Last edited:

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: DemonicShadow89
-Why you want to play on our server: Bc i want to play on a lagg free server with great staff and mature players and i want to help out anyway i can with new players and build epic
-Anything else you want to add: i been playing Mc since it started and FTB for 2 years and im a great fan of direwolf and watch him all the time

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
Razielxv/25years old
Old server was shutdown awhile back. and i'm tired of playing singleplayer
been playing mc for about 2ish years now. and i have only played modded mc. mainly DW, Ult, and a few custom packs. im bit of a builder but more with machines, and huge farms.

Yall

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Yall89
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for that one server, not too big so it can grow a nice community, that won't be too laggy for me. (And since it's hosted in the UK it should be okay!) I'm hoping this one can be it.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 24 years old, from Belgium, and I've been playing FTB for about... a year now I guess. I'm still experimenting with alot of mods, and having a blast doing so!

GeneralDean101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GeneralDean101
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON OUR SERVER? - Server that I use to play on was shuted down + i'm looking for new one to play on(bored playing singleplayer).
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ADD: I like playing on survival server with a lot of mods.

Godis_apan

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Godis_apan
-Why you want to play on our server: Looking for a nice ftb server, and in general this one looks good.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm a modder myself and I'm the mod author of the Food Blocks Mod and The Decoration Pack. Been playing minecraft since alpha and ftb since it came out and before that tekkit and technic pack.

LukasForeals

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: LukasForeals
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for an FTB server with a decent community, i get bored playing on my own haha
-Anything else you want to add: im 24, helpful, and a nice guy

Mickey1995

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:MICKEYG1995
-Why you want to play on our server: I like to show off my work and I will be active on the server.
-Anything else you want to add: I could eventually do videos on the server after a while.

terminator1299

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Terminator1299
-Why you want to play on our server: I've been looking for a small friendly FTB server and i want to help out in any way.
-Anything else you want to add: I love playing FTB and I am very good with some of the mods.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: opt_user
-Why you want to play on our server: looking for a good community to play and have fun
-Anything else you want to add: i know almost all mods , im 24 , and i like to do community builds

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MW1000
-Why you want to play on our server: i am looking for a small ftb beast server and if needed i am willing to pay
-Anything else you want to add: if i get whitlisted i am looking for a fun time with all the player :)