Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Direwolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted: LukasForeals
MickeyG1995

Alexjosep I've re-whitelisted you, sorry thought rhy had already done it

megabitus

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: megabitus
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a small community where I can play.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm a modder,I made B&I Mod,and I like playing Minecraft on servers,because on SinglePlayer is boring.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: FinishIgor
-Why you want to play on our server: Hosted in UK, wich make me play without huge amount of block lagg. Not many things are disabled and the rules looks good.
-Anything else you want to add: Active player with exited feelings about this modpack. Haven't played really much but i know some stuff. Mature and friendly guy.

YuvonDovah

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: YuvonDovah
-Why you want to play on our server: To play in a community, maybe do a Youtube series.
-Anything else you want to add: I know alot of the older mods indepth, and I like to play FTB but am getting a bit bored of single player.

BigDaddy245

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Caddysmack25
-Why you want to play on our server: I enjoy the community aspect of minecraft. Also, I am looking for a good server where I can just chill and have fun. I like to talk to other people while I play and I enjoy being in a good community. :)
-Anything else you want to add:
I know a lot about the mods in ftb and I have been playing it for over a year. I played tekkit even before that. All the servers I have been on I have made friends and had a good time. No one has ever had a problem with me at all. I also try to reduce lag as much as possible. Thanks :)

creepzoid

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN:creepzoid
-Why you want to play on our server: I love watching direwolf20 and i am a great redstoner/fun guy to hang out with i take rules VERY seriously and will report ANYONE that breaks them when i am online(if i see them doing it) I have played minecraft for two years and as of now i have not found a mature FTB server
-Anything else you want to add: I enjoy tinkerers construct and Mystcraft more than any other mods

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: matthoude12
-Why you want to play on our server: I've been looking for a good server for a while
-Anything else you want to add: I'm fairly good at tech builds

iTheSomeguy

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: iTheSomeguy
-Why you want to play on our server: I really enjoy playing FTB with others but hate being constantly raided on open servers.
-Anything else you want to add: I am very friendly and love community builds/projects.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orcius
Experience: I've been playing mods before FTB, and followed Direwolf all this time, so pretty big! :D

Extra motivation: I'm a teamplayer! I like to build little communities in which everyone has it's own responsabilities (Farming, Research, Storage, Housing...).
I help people whenever I can and if I can't, i'll help to figure it out, because i'm curious!

I hope I'll meet you IG,
Greets
Orcius

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: footykid3

-Why you want to play on our server: My old server that I was a mod on got shut down. I'm looking for a server with a great community with no lag. I believe that your server can do this!

-Anything else you want to add :I ve played tekkit for about 6 month. I learned how to use mods such as buildcraft and Equalivent Exchange at a early stage. Once FTB came out I started to play with the mod pack. I've learned how to use almost all the mods in the pack. My favorites being thaumcraft and and thermal expansion. On my single player world I've researched all the thaumcraft items. So, this has led me to becoming very good with research and use of many items in thaumcraft. In thermal expansion I love to mess with a bunch of machines and create super compact sorting systems that smelt, pulverize, and sort. Also love creating small machines to just to create lots of cobble or sand without any lag.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like our host is migrating server racks, this is probably why the server has been laggy the last 4-5 days.

In other news, the server suddenly crashed earlier today, and has been unable to start up. I'm trying to fix it, and still are.
Hopefully it will be up later tonight.

Edit 1: Seems like the reason of the crash might have been by some sort of chunkloader...

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rroecker
-Why you want to play on our server: Seems relatively new and I feel like I could really bring some helpful ideas to the community.
-Anything else you want to add: I have a huge understanding of nearly every mod in the direwolf 20 mod pack.

TSG Flax

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Kloi9192
-Why you want to play on our server:Seems like a nice server and i'm quite new to the mod so this server seems like a good place to start out :) And i already know a person that plays on the server so i'd like to join to play with her :p
-Anything else you want to add:I don't know that much about the mod yet but i'll probably get lots of time on this server to learn alot! :)

datasugen

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: datajugend
-Why you want to play on our server: Looks chill man, I like that.
-Anything else you want to add: I dont steal or grief, mostly just tinker around with stuff and enjoy the day.

Ivers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vegive
Why you want to play on the server: I just want to find a nice server where I can build my house and mine. I also know someone else who wants to join this server.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing else than we won't annoy anyone. Just wanna mine.