Whitelist Server **Stonebound** TPPI ~ Whitelist ~ Dedicated ~ Lagless ~ TS3 ~ Dynmap

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
ZiEI35F.png

connect to:
www.stonebound.net
Website | Forums | World Map

Welcome to Stonebound -- a TPPI FTB server. We're not just a server - we're a community.

Our commitment to provide 20 TPS never ends.

Stonebound is a TPPI server - that means you just need to hook up to the TPPI pack and play. - Details to connect can be found in our forums.

Let's talk about a few of the details of our hardware. We're at stonebound.net, which is hosted up in Montreal. Pings to East coast NA are ~15-40 and pings to West coast NA are ~70-90. Overseas expect about 120-160. We are operating on a dedicated server with all resources from the server going right into this single world. Difficulty is Hard.

We are always taking applications. We are always growing our community. You can apply, and we will read and review your application with the rest of the community and make a call as to whether or not to bring you in.

Rules are simple: Have fun and use common sense. We're really big on common sense. If you start taking liberties to do things at the expense of others we will take action. Likewise if you're cool then we're cool.

We have one banned item: the Nuke block. We feel there's no reason for anyone to place that in the world. If you want one, fire a message to one of our server admins on our forum and we can open a discussion about it on a case-by-case basis.

No mods are disabled. We run TPPI base pack. We believe these mods are great fun and will help to provide more things to do for our community members. Mystcraft is currently enabled and is a reward for special occasions.

We operate on a WHITELIST. That means you must apply and be accepted before we allow you on our server. Read below to apply!

Have a picture. Our world is organic and we are looking for people who want to harness nature and turn it into something wonderful.

gPP2JWK.jpg

An open server inspires the mind and encourages design. Your creations unlock the beauty and majesty of the land.

SQtH9hE.jpg

With gentle slopes and wide carved out valleys you can harness the vision and create communities with others.

CZ4Wmw5.jpg

Live anywhere, whether it be a grand palace in the highest of heights or just a simple dwelling at the base of mountain near a shoreline the choice is yours.

kLjyRjb.jpg

WHITELIST APPLICATION DETAILS:

Please only make one post. If you spam we will not whitelist you. Feel free to edit your post adding additional details if you wish until we have sent you a private message.

18+ only. Please be respectful of our community.

Instructions: Copy the entire application and paste it in a new post in this thread. Fill it out!

Copy below this line.

------------------------
In-game Name:

Tell us about your Minecraft history!

How did you hear about us?

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you?

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?

Thanks, and we'll get back to you soon™!​

Last edited:

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
Given Name: levi
In-game Name: rmx614

Please list some of your Minecraft experience.
ive been playing minecraft for over a year I have good experience with all mods

just found ya on the fourms

Why do you wish to join Stonebound?
I was looking for a new setting then single player

What other communities have you been a part of?
I was apart of Zealcraft and Gearcraft(owner)

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at and think would enrich our server.
im good at making community workshops and automation

Somebody joins the server and this is their first time playing modded Minecraft. You and one other person are online but they've been AFK for 20 minutes. The new person says they are eager to get started. You're in the Minecraft mid-game. What would you do in this situation?
help them out get them going and help them what they ever need

A group of people want to raid the Twilight Forest for loot and fun and ask you to come along with them. You're in the middle of some complicated base developments at the time they ask. How would you respond?
give me a moment to clean up my inventory then where do we meet at

You are spending your time developing your base when a player visits you and starts planting TNT all over your base and detonating it. What would you do in this situation?
be calm and contact admin

You are exploring the world and find a bunch of trees that have their bottoms cut out from under them and are flying. You also find a small workstation nearby that seems to be someone's property. What would you do in this situation?
leave the trees and check out the work station then move on.

edit: can also use teamspeak and Skype. I work till about 330 5 days a week able to play at least 3 or more hours a day and more on the weekend.
p.s. I am moving in about a week or soo so I wont be able to play for a few days

Salty_Ace

Jul 29, 2019
Given Name: Andrew
In-game Name: Salty_Ace

Please list some of your Minecraft experience.
I've played Minecraft since beta. I've tried out several mod packs, the most recent being Attack of the B-Team. Looking for something a bit different.
I've tinkered with many mods from Witchery to IC2. I usually figure things out on my own and enjoy creating automated workshops as well as tooling up for an adventure.

I was searching the forums for a server to play on.

Why do you wish to join Stonebound?
I want to try out a different mod pack.

What other communities have you been a part of?
Vegetablebasedinks.net Strange name, but a fun community for the B-Team modpac.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at and think would enrich our server.
I am familiar with many mods and will help out those who are new. While I won't explain an entire mod to someone, I will tell them which machine/block/item they need to use when something "isn't working." I even travel to other bases to troubleshoot problems with item sorting systems. I once held a "Helper" rank on a server but was flooded with requests in chat, so I prefer to remain a little more incognito as I help others. I'm a nice person in-game as well as IRL. Hopefully I can be a friendly assistant to those in need as I build my own epic base of operations.

The following are some questions that we are interested in hearing your responses to. There are no right or wrong answers, so answer how you feel you would actually respond. Remember we enjoy all kinds of people on our server, from the hermit to the social butterfly that wants to build flowers in front of everyone's doorstep. Keeping an open mind, answer these questions thoughtfully.

Somebody joins the server and this is their first time playing modded Minecraft. You and one other person are online but they've been AFK for 20 minutes. The new person says they are eager to get started. You're in the Minecraft mid-game. What would you do in this situation? I could suggest a good early game mod or a great area to build a base and start mining. I'm not keen on giving out free items, but I could also give good advice about how to obtain any items/blocks needed to get started.

A group of people want to raid the Twilight Forest for loot and fun and ask you to come along with them. You're in the middle of some complicated base developments at the time they ask. How would you respond? "Give me 5 minutes?" "Lol, okay let me dump everything in a chest."

You are spending your time developing your base when a player visits you and starts planting TNT all over your base and detonating it. What would you do in this situation? Facepalm and contact admin. Raging in chat only feeds the troll.

You are exploring the world and find a bunch of trees that have their bottoms cut out from under them and are flying. You also find a small workstation nearby that seems to be someone's property. What would you do in this situation? Place a sign advertising my tree removing services. I hate floating trees, will remove for free!

Last edited:

jaredfoster42

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Xarove
Tell us about your Minecraft history! I started playing as soon as beta launched. I played on and off, but a year or so after that I found out about mods/Technic so I started playing those a lot. Then, as soon as Slowpoke livestreamed the release of FTB, I picked that up. I've been playing FTB on a near daily basis since it was released.

I heard about you through the Feed the Beast forums.

The concept of playing on a server with other mature adults appeals to me because I won't have to deal with as many griefers/thieves/annoying people.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?
I haven't been a part of many other Minecraft communities, but I have hosted a server along with my good friend ooitwitchioo in 1.2.5. I enjoyed trying to keep the peace (it was a relatively large server) and I disliked all of the people complaining about griefing (it was a PvP-factions server -.-).

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.
I am very good at finding unique ways to do certain things. I love exploring new mods and checking out all of the machines and how they work with one another.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?
I'll be on at around 5-7 PM PST (sometimes more) every day. Yes, I can use Teamspeak but I'd rather not join if nobody talks.

Seb.sgc

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ooitwitchioo

Been playing since late alpha on and off, have played on servers, have run servers before too, and really like modded minecraft toooo!

Through my friend who also applied who found you through feed the beats forums (Xarove)

I'm fed up of dealing with immature players who don't follow rules, had my last server ruined because someone kept breaking the door blocks and letting mobs into my base!

In all honesty haven't been involved in many, bar prior server hosting where me and my fellow admins ran a pvp factions server with plugins etc

Building, i love to build beautiful things in game, Im probably best at making old fashioned castle/steampunk style whilst also being good at redstone which helps, and I love most technical mods too

Will vary hugely but often be a lot, and sure I can, but rather not join if no one speaks on it

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Ghostsniper64

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Ghostsniper64

Been active since alpha, hosted one of the first clans out there,"Obsidian Empire". Took a long break from MC until modding became popular, and got back into it after the youtuber group "Yogcast" started getting popular. Ever since ftb picked up momentum, I've been playing direwolf20, mindcrack, ultimate, monster, tech world 2, and now TPPi. I come back to the game in intervals due to real-life stuff, but I'm still fairly active.

These forums: was looking for a tppi server to join and you looked promising.

Socialization, for one. Been playing solo or with a small group of close friends for a while now and things are starting to dull down. Seeing new ideas is always a blast, and being able to trust the people you're building with is a huge plus.

Only ones I've hosted, Obsidian Empire, and a few private severs that I hosted after that with a small group of friends. The trust thing was huge; we had no thieves. Teamwork and the different building preferences were awesome as well.

I'm fairly good with industrialcraft 2, build craft, computer craft, tinkers construct, and sorta ok at thaumcraft and mystcraft. I thrive on building large creative structures in survival for the challenge as well.

East coast time: anywhere from noon to midnight, day of the week generally doesnt matter. I generally log in an hour or 2 even on my busy days anyways. I have teamspeak and a mic, so that isn't a problem for me. I'll be willing to use it as well.

I'll be looking forward to getting in contact with you.

Arempi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Odrau

I started playing minecraft when it came out on xbox. Fell in love with the game. There after converted over to the pc version then modded. Haven't looked back since.

Here on the Ftb server promotion page.

Joining a servers for adults are the only type of servers I want to join. I seek mature and respectful communities that foster creation not destruction.

I have played on many of the mainstream ftb open servers :( but I have since gave up on those types of servers. I'm currently member of Automation Inc, great private server, but community is very small and not very active at times.

I'm a hybrid player part creative, part engineer, part hermit. I strive to keep the world looking natural and don't leave floating trees everywhere. I'm friendly and helpful.

I usually play in evenings (Pst) I haven't gotten on teamspeak in the past, but I plan on getting a new headset and would like to experience playing with the conveniance of verbal communication.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Mehrin

Have been playing since Beta 1.2, playing modded minecraft since full release 1.2.5

This thread.

Playing minecraft with immature players gets tiresome after a while, with griefing and spamming. Adults tend to be less likely to do that sort of thing.

I played on MadRealms' sky pirate server for a while, until I got banned for accidentally leaving a 1x1 tower up. Like was the uniqueness of the server, dislike was the unforgiving playstyle (very difficult to get a new airship up if raided).
Also played on a private build server with a few people a while ago. Like was having access to worldedit to build with. Dislike was that there was not a whole lot of freedom to build with, due to the world being very small.

Things I love: Mining, farming.
Things I am good at: Making villages.

Time of day: 17:00-21:00 GMT
I have no microphone port on my computer, so do not use teamspeak.

Just wondering, does anyone have a claim on the volcano at 7910, 1085?

Last edited:

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: RavynousHunter

I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and even played modded then, albeit with just a few personal favourites like the old crossbows mod (flinging lightning was hilariously awesome) and FutureCraft (best conveyor belts EVER, later became PowerCraft). Other than that...there's not much to tell. I'm good with tech, okay with design, and any lag-inducing contraptions I create are purely accidental.

From this post.

Not having to deal with obnoxious, trolling children, for one, lol. They're more likely to have folks that respect my space and are more likely to actually be helpful in getting a newbie started up.

I'm an admin on another server, Industrialization. Its a good server, but small. Most of the time I spent on there (its currently down with no ETA as to when it'll come back up) in the past few moons was spent either alone or with the server owner himself.

The freedom to go just about anywhere and do just about anything. As for what I'm good at...I'm good with tech. I can't build massive, beautiful castles, but I can at least make something that's not a Direwolf-style cobble 9x9.

Mostly morning to afternoon, Eastern time. I can, but I don't know how it'd impact Minecraft's performance...resources on this thing are kind of at a premium when Minecraft's running, but I'm certainly open to it.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I've read your post in the "why servers ban items" thread and i think this would be an awesome place to meet a good gaming community and play together.

My application:

------------------------
In-game Name: juanitierno

I bought minecraft in the early days of beta, played vanilla for quite a while, until one day i saw a video on buildcraft that got me interested. I started with tekkit, then FTB.
Ive never griefed or been banned.
I've tried playing on servers, vanilla and modded, but didnt last too long because i never found a real community, everyone played on their own, so basically a laggier version of SSP. I think this server may change that, from what i've heard.

A post by Siigari on this topic: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...dibly-annoying-with-their-restrictions.45639/

Im looking for a community to play with and keep me interested, fun people to chat with, to help and get help from.
I dont want to worry about items being stolen or my base being griefed, I also dislike the kind of servers that require donations to have certain items, or that impose dumb limits in general.

I've talked about this in the previous questions, I dont remember the names of the servers (tried a few, like 6 or 7). In all cases I quit because either I noticed a lot of griefing and poor admin, or there was no community (basically shared-world SSP)

Im good at automation, with a strong view on building non-lag systems, and self-regulating systems. Im not too good at building for aesthetics.
I love the freedom in minecraft, the sandbox feeling of no levels to win and no losing/winning the game.

Im at gmt-3 (argentina) and I play at around 16:00 - 20:00 argentina time.
I do have the required hardware, and would probably join to chat with people, but since english is not my main language I feel more comfortable just typing for short conversations.
On long chats i think its an awesome tool (I use Skype for work on a daily basis)

Guess thats it.

The community as described seems awesome, I hope I get to meet you people!

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Pandemoneus

I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4.7. After a few days, I went to multiplayer and started playing on Bukkit servers. Later on, I even developed a few plugins for Bukkit. The first modpack I came in contact with when Minecraft Forge hit the road was Tekkit. I've been playing modded Minecraft ever since.

This thread.

The main aspects would be respecting each other and their builds. Griefing is something I cannot stand at all.

I've been part of several larger communities, but I didn't like the lag and the irresponsible behaviour of some members. Since 6-7 months I am part of the Hammercraft community, but sadly, all admins are currently inactive and ceased working on the server. This led me to search for an alternative community.

I am very good at understanding the mods and using them. Thus I usually try to make interaction between mods and build extensive, but minimal-lag machinery. Unfortunately, I am not very creative when it comes to building. I've been using the mod schematica and downloaded a few vanilla builds made by others and rebuild them with modded blocks and modified them where needed. The main thing I love about Minecraft is the ability the mod the game to your needs and that (almost) every block is harvestable and usable for your buildings.

[edit] I made an album with my latest buildings: http://imgur.com/a/mpN97

Depending on the day, I can be online from noon until late evening (GMT +2 or CEST +1). While I do possess a headset, I rather use the ingame chat to communicate. I like playing Minecraft with music, so I probably won't use Teamspeak unless required.

Last edited:

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey, I read the applications from the three of you. Outstanding!

Ravenous I'm glad to hear you've got some server experience. I am sure that I can expect a lot of great things from you in the future, at Stonebound! I'm really into tech myself, but I am feeling I need to start spreading my wings and experiment with some magic stuff, you know?

Juanitierno it's nice to meet you, friend o/ We've got a few guys from South America who play regularly, and have just started a massive castle! I don't know if you're the soloing type or the group type but definitely connect with them either way. I understand language can be difficult when English is dominant so hopefully you guys can get along :) Check out their thread for our build contest here.

Pandemoneus those are some great pics. I like the look a lot -- it seems like something that I might stumble across playing a Zelda game, you know? Great brick texture, what are those anyway? As for griefing I assure you we don't tolerate it but at the same time we don't put our foot down, either, so to speak. We hope that the accountability and maturity drives our community into a positive place to work, play and have a good time.

Alright guys, for your next step, I actually want you to go copy/paste your application into our forums. We're starting up a new system where we have a backlog of applications. Once you've done that spend a little time looking around and contributing with other threads, or maybe introducing yourself in our "Hello!" forum. Either way, apply and then hang out for a bit. We really want active community members! You won't get accepted immediately -- so don't be discouraged.

See you there :)

Last edited:

plageuis

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Plageuis

I have played minecraft for about two years now and played modded minecraft almost since day one

T
he FTB forums

I would love to play on an adult server so that I don't usually have to worry about my stuff getting taken or destroyed
I
have played on the creeperhost admin server a few times, not enough times to have likes or dislikes. I also admin a small server for my family and a few friends.
I enjoy trying to figure out a way to make things work in modded minecraft and being able to build whatever I can imagine

I work and have a family so mostly in the evenings or weekends. I would use TS

Overlord512

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: overlord512

Tell us about your Minecraft history! I have been playing since early alpha and enjoy the game, but vanilla has gotten boring recently and I prefer to play modded versions. I have not played this pack at all but I am sure I will figure it out.

How did you hear about us? I heard about you while browsing these forums.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? I would like to find a mature community where I can build and play with other people of similar interests.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I have played on many different servers and the main thing I liked about the ones I did enjoy were the communities. I enjoyed getting on and seeing a new building or helping other people with their own buildings.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I feel I am a pretty decent builder and I enjoy it. I am good at the combat but it is mostly having the better gear in this game.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? Mostly everyday if I like it here. I do use teamspeak and I prefer to use it because of Push-to-talk.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: L0NExW0LF

I started playing Minecraft right after Beta 1.8 came out and I started playing modded Minecraft at version 1.4. Personally I enjoy both vanilla and modded Minecraft ; each for a different reason. I enjoy the limitations that vanilla Minecraft imposes, which forces me to get creative with my solutions to problems and for modded I love seeing the amount of work that the developers have put into their mods and I enjoy being able to get as creative as I want.

Saw this thread while browsing the FTB forums

I'm interested in the mature aspect where people respect each other and where I don't have to fear my builds being greifed or having my hard earned items stolen

I've been on several servers most of which I stopped playing because certain aspects I wanted were missing; in most cases a lack of a community. There have been two survival servers where I've been at home at. The first was a FTB Ultimate server that shut down after the community disappeared. The second is a vanilla server called Fall Damage, of which I'm the new owner/admin for. And finally I was an active member of a creative server for a while; I'll get to that in a bit.

The main reason I love about Minecraft is how creative people can get with it, which is one of the main reasons I play the game. I'm a builder. I love building to an extent where it takes up a majority of my play time on servers. Remember that creative server? Well for a while I was an active member of the Mithrintia server. I made it to member rank, but due to the amount of work I was getting from my college classes I had to take a break. When I finally got the time to play again, the server had shut down for maintenance. Once it came back up I just didn't have the motivation to start over on my build.

You can expect to see me on the server most of the day when I'm between classes if I don't have homework. Even then you can expect to see me on at least one to two hours a day. I have never used Teamspeak, but I would if there are people on. If I do get accepted don't expect me to talk on it for a while because I don't have a working mic at this time

Skapemusic

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:iSkism

Started playing Vanilla MC back around Beta 1.6.1. Started playing Modded MC about 1-1/2 years ago with the original Tekkit packet. Switch over to FTB about 9 months about then took a bit of a hiatus from 6 months. Now I'm back and looking for a good community.

I heard about you guys through the FTB Subreddit. A mod dev was looking for a good TPPI server and another redditor linked him to this thread. I decided to check this one out.

I enjoy being apart of adult communities cause the respect and everyone seems to help each other out more.

I haven't really established myself as part of any community yet. I played a few DW20 servers for about two weeks but they ended up dying out. They were really nice but they also had issues with server and block lag.

I'm very good with Redstone logic. I spent about 250+ hours in vanilla just working out little contraptions in my head. I also enjoy survival (even though i die alot T_T.) But I get better over time. I also like building really tall and visually pleasing buildings. That's the one thing that I love the most about MC.

I'm generally on between 3pm-10pm EST. School gets out next month so my time could shift to 12pm - 12am EST.

Note: I noticed you had a player on here who applied from Germany. I took two years of German courses so I could help if you need translation or anything of the sort.