Whitelist Server **Stonebound** TPPI ~ Whitelist ~ Dedicated ~ Lagless ~ TS3 ~ Dynmap

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alleluid

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Alleluid

Tell us about your Minecraft history!
I started in early Minecraft Alpha, back when furnaces didn't even work in multiplayer yet. I got the game, convinced my friend to make an account, and I have been playing consistently since. I have played modded MC since around beta 1.5 or so. I am very knowledgeable about MC and MC mods, and I've been very heavily involved since Technic in MC 1.1 or so. I've played dozens of worlds in single player, and a few in multiplayer. I also used to admin servers for large groups of friends back when I played vanilla, but do to the higher computing requirements and lack of interest from my friends I haven't done much of that for modded. I've also been making my own mod packs for private use since beta 1.5, originally dragging a few files into the minecraft.jar back in the day, to dragging dozens of files into MultiMC today.

How did you hear about us?
This reddit thread.
I don't have posts on this forum because I interact with the community on Reddit, I post in /r/feedthebeast very frequently.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you?
I really want to be able to build things with other people. I have played a lot of multiplayer Minecraft, but most of my friends don't know much beyond IC2 and BC and they just do whatever I want to do. I'm looking forward to building things with people who actually have their own ideas about how to do things.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?
I was active on the official /r/ftb sub server a few months ago, and I quickly became friends with the admins. I was there from the beginning and helped build one of the spawn areas. I helped them in their Mumble server with general things and even helped them with administrative issues, like how to fix the world in MCedit without breaking everything and finding which mods bypassed permission protection. I drifted away from that server because it was too restrictive, and I disliked how public it was. They had to disable everything fun just to make sure people wouldn't grief, and it was a pain.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.
I love solving problems. I enjoy having a situation where I need X to be in Y and there is a wall in the way, OK what can I do with the mods I have installed to get that accomplished? I can use Forge Multipart to cover the piping, or I can use the Transvector Interface from TT to bypass the wall altogether (or one of the other mods that do the same thing) or I can use a tesseract, etc. I like making things that look cool, but that also DO something cool. It's one thing to make a stone structure filled with lava in the nether, but to have that structure actually do something useful is what I like about modded Minecraft.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?
Unfortunately my available times are in flux right now. Until around mid August I'll have a lot of free time, but after that I start college and a part time job. I should still have time to play, but it depends on the job that I get. Right now I'm available pretty much all day, but with unpredictable interruptions. I can use Teamspeak. Personally I prefer Mumble, but that's just personal preference.

I copy+pasted this app to the Stonebound forums.

dredskot

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: dredskot

Tell us about your Minecraft history! My friend got me into it when it was still in alpha...

By browsing the FTB forum, looking for a new home

you guys really seem to know what youre doing as server admins, That is really hard to come by in the FTB community

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them?
CobraGaming, and some small communities that I was a moderator of. All of them fell apart due to costs of the server or loss of interest

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft.
I love to build complex logistics systems. Specifically minecarts. I love the idea of a subway network in a server.

I also like to build big structures which focus on complex designs. Ugly things in minecraft annoy me to no end.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it?

Well. professionally, I am a musician, so... All the time.

Azz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: darkasfer

Not much to say here really, i bought the game pretty much when it was available to buy and been addicted ever since, started playing modded minecraft back when buildcraft/ic2 first came out and been hooked on modded since.

Was googling for a version of TPPI that included reactorcraft and rotarycraft as i haven't used them yet and came across your mod pack. Actually been using it in SP for a day or two.

Hopefully community projects or teaming up with other like minded people to build a base.

None really, I've tried other servers in the past but they always end up near abandoned or dead when i join (not sure if that says something about me or not)

Making incredibly simple systems seem extremely complicated by forgetting a single GUI option. :p

On a serious note
Single minded focus on a project.
Working in group projects, i tend to be a resource gatherer for a group as i am not a skilled builder (form follows function tends to be my motto in minecraft)

Typically between 6pm and 1am GMT (1pm - 8pm EST), i don't use teamspeak currently but i have the resources available to use it if required.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: KingGongora

First started playing Minecraft with my father, brother and sister on a Factions server, unknowingly at the time haha. Through a lot of rough lessons we learned how to build bases that could not be blown up or shot sand at,
then noticing that pvp servers were not really fun on a community level. So then we looked for a new server to play on and came across a youtube video on RedPower 2 from DW20, we were blown away at all the cool things that mods added. Sadly however finding the right server for any such person is actually a very difficult task. We had ones were the lag was so high, or the server kept crashing which came many resets. There are the ones that are ran really well but nobody is playing on it or everyone is hiding and you are more or less playing single player haha.

How did you hear about us? Looking for a strong, mature and *active* community server to play on.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? Hopefully maturity on the aspect of a community based on respect for one another. No grief/troll nonsense more or less. A friendly group of players that actually *play and hang out/build* stuff together.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I have tried a lot of different communities, not to say all of them were bad or anything. Best thing is feeling like your part of a secondary kind of family, guess that sounds weird but that does sum it up. I do enjoy voice chatting with them, its a great time listening to the stories of other people or just hanging out in some server event of some kind. Really only things I am not fond of is activeness of a community if it dies out.... some do and it sucks. Life does play a big part in that, some of the more inspirational people may leave for one reason or another that too can ruin a community.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. One thing I am good at is building Castles and Ships (my style that is :p) and I love going around and looking at other peoples creation of imagination through their house or just machinery set up or a farm of some kind can be very interesting.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? I am on everyday between 7am EST (GMT) to 2pm EST, on a lot more on the weekends. I also have a 2 week break from work starting this weekend so could be a good time to get to know some new people! Yes I have TS3 and I do use it!

Thank you for your time and hope you consider me! (also posted this on your forums already!)

Last edited:

MasterChris725

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: MasterChris725

I've played Minecraft since beta 1.3, been playing vanilla mostly but found out about modded Minecraft around release of 1.4.
I played a lot of the main popular mods at the time such as buildcraft and ee2. I usually play on singleplayer because
I can be a little anti-social and I have a tough time finding servers with good communities, I looked at this forum thread and it was exactly what I was looking for.
No restrictions and a lively community of friendly players.

Browsing on the FTB forums

The interaction with other people who have common interests

I've been apart of a few communities, only a few I've enjoyed, but most of them died down after a while. bad things, don't want to throw out any server names, but I didn't really enjoy how a few admins treat their community with total disrespect.

I love minecraft for it's main purpose, to be creative and to have a fun time.
I can be a good builder if I put my mind to it, if I'm not being too lazy of course, but seeing as that's the usual case, expect me to be that guy that just builds shacks to save time.
I'm mostly a technical person, so my strong points come with complex systems of automation.

I guess you could usually expect me to be online during the afternoons from around 1pm to around 9pm on and offline.
I am okay with teamspeak so yes, you can expect me on there as well c:

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Softpotatisify

I used to be a CoD player and I used to watch a lot of Seananners videos, and he played minecraft. I instantly got hooked, but I didn't have a computer that could run minecraft at the time so the only time I would be able to play minecraft was when I was at my buddy's house. I then saved up money to buy a laptop which ran minecraft just fine so I bought the game. I then played a fair bit, tryed Mo' Creatures and had a lot of fun with not understanding anything. I then joined a server, not just a regular server but a PvP Factions server. I didn't know anything what I was doing on there at the time but I met this fellow called Aprime and he taught me everything, every new minecrafter should start with someone like him. Anyways, we proceeded to become the greatest faction on that server and then we split up when the server reset because of the big beta 1.8 update. I got pretty bummed up after this because I dedicated so much time on that server so I took a break from PvP:ing and found some other interesting things you could do in this box and one of those things were redstone. I didn't understand the mechanics of it at the time but I found a guy on YouTube that knew what it was all about, Etho! Getting pretty long but I pretty much played vanilla on a server and watched people of the MindCrack server up until 1.4.2 when FTB came out and I have been playing this addiction ever since.

I checked YouTube for LP's with TPPI + Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft. Stumbled upon Feniks videos and saw that you could apply for the server he was playing on.

I used to play on a server and one of the things I enjoyed the most was doing projects with others, combining ideas and getting sidetracked for hours with silly things. A community really motivates you to keep doing new projects because there is always someone that has a new idea that you can work on. This interests me because in SSP there's none of that. Another thing that interests me is the safety, I expect most people in a community like this to use common sense as will I.

I was part of a community called Junkcraft/TriPixel/Hypoxic. We changed name everytime we reset our map. And that was what I disliked about the community, we'd settle down on a map for a few months then we were forced into resetting the map because of silly things. I really liked the people in that community because they were all about the same age as me and there was always a call that you could join and talk to the guys so it was great. We even had a few youtubers on there aswell so it was pretty exciting to be featured in their videos.

I think I'm a decent builder, I could probably compile an album if you are interested in some pictures.
I'm also good at combing mods for interesting results.
The thing I love about minecraft is that there is almost no restrictions and I can do things whenever I want and however I want.

I'm currently working but I go on summerbreak in 2 weeks. 5-9 GMT+1 for now and I think I have TS so I could probably use that. Little shy though, I'm bad at pronounicing words, both in swedish and english.

Edit: Here's my first TPPI world http://imgur.com/a/QyKPC I added a big cylinder building afterwards. I got interested in Rotarycraft so I started a new TPPI world which I'll upload an album of soon! Edit#2: http://imgur.com/a/CdaYh

Last edited:

bluberrypancakes

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: BluberryPancakes

Tell us about your Minecraft history! I started playing around 3 years ago. I started playing on PC but shortly moved to xbox 360 edition when it came out. When 1.6.4 was released, I got a computer that could run Minecraft efficiently and have been playing daily since then. I used to play on towny/faction servers but became bored and wanted to return to pure vanilla. I played on quite a few small vanilla servers, but the problem with those is that people become inactive and the servers dont last long. So when AOTBT came out I got into modded minecraft and have become addicted ever since.

How did you hear about us? I had seen you on the forums before, and recently a guy on a server I had been playing on it said how great the community was and I couldn't pass it up.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? I can't stand when teens on servers are immature, grievers, thieves, and just simply annoying. I feel joining an adult community will eliminate those immature actions and will allow me to play Minecraft without having to worry about petty things.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? As I said above, I have been mostly a part of small vanilla communities. I liked how you developed close relationships with everyone on the server, but I disliked how short lived the servers were and how inactive the players became.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I feel I am pretty decent at building and it's basically the thing I love most about Minecraft. I also feel I'm pretty good at learning things fast, and since I'm still not an expert at mods, I feel that is pretty important.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? Since it is summer you can expect me on basically anytime, mostly late at night. I usually do not use it but I am open-minded.

mokus84

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nikifurie

Played minecraft for 3 years, for a year i played vanilla only then i discovered ftb and never went back :)

feed-the-beast.com forum

joining a friendly comunity with people of similar interests

Mostly small communities, i found that you have a better experience with smaller group of players
and i liked how we had similar goals and were always willing to help each other to achive them together.

I am very techy, i like the machines and automation that ftb brings to the game so naturally im always looking to expand my knowledge of mods that includes machines or
some kind of automation.

I can be online at very different times, i have no specific time of day i like to play but usually i spend 2 hours a day playing ftb

reverandraptor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: reverandraptor

Tell us about your Minecraft history! Been playing vanilla MC since beta 1.3. Not 100% sure when I started modded minecraft, but I joined my first modded MC server in the old Mindcrack Pack, and put in 100's of hours there.
I've always been a builder at heart, so I tend to be a little slow with the progression of tech (Although I know how to reach endgame fast if I wanted.) I love leaving the area around my base dotted with beautiful builds, and I don't think I've ever played on a server where I didn't build at least one village.

How did you hear about us? Here

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? I hope to play with people who show a bit more maturity and respect than I've seen on some servers. ;)

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I've been on a few, but a lot of them were back in the vanilla days. For modded MC, I've been on 4 I'd say. 2 of them I left due to instability (Moreso on the packs than the server owners fault.) One of them I ran with a couple friends for about 6 of us, but we had to shut down due to money. The other one had the same fate, but I didnt run it (Though I was a regular donor.)

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. Building, and building. xD I'll spend 5 days building a building, just to only use it for Tinkers Construct. Then 5 more days on one for Thermal Expansion, which I then craft all the machines in an hour. I really tend to draw out my tech advancement because of it, but it makes a map last FOREVER for me.

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? I only like teamspeak for collabs and group caving events and the like, but I do use it sometimes. My timezone is UTC-08:00 (PST or PTZ), and I play mostly between 12am and 7am due to how my workschedule and lifestyle work.

Corax

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Corax_90

I have played since 1.6 beta and now i play only modded minecraft.

This thread.

Respect of other players and to have no fear of people greifing other player's bases.

Actually this will be the second community i'll join, the first one wasn't that bad but it was bad organized and there were some stupid kids that liked to greif and steal.

Building nice medieval style houses/castles and doing crazy stuff with computercraft :D

I usually play minecraft during late afternoon or in the evening/night (GMT+1)

vxvDREWvxv

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: vxvDREWvxv

I've been playing Minecraft on and off for roughly 5 years, starting back in Minecraft Indev version. The past few years I have been using mod packs and generally avoiding vanilla Minecraft, as it just seems dull in comparison.

I did some googling after I saw someone mention the stonebound server on a Reddit post.

I've been looking for a stable ftb server that is PvE and has a mature, non-griefing community.

I've been on multiple "big" servers that cater to donators and p2w philosophies, often rampant with mod abuse and immature players. I'm just looking for a server where I can claim a small corner as my own and build with my family.

I love making automatic self sustaining machines using a combination of industry and magic. (Brick factories with large smoke stacks are usually my goto industry architecture http://i.imgur.com/ySFfwSG.jpg)

I will most likely be on between 9pm and 4am GMT time. I do have and occasionally use Teamspeak, however I will most likely not be an active voice comm user.

My main reason for applying is to find a dedicated server my family and I can play on together, if allowed. We are a small group of 4 that enjoy building and designing things together. I would like to include their applications alongside with my own to be accepted or declined as a group:

KayDeeMay - Age 30 - My mother - While she may shy away from the industrial side of mod packs, she absolutely loves the addition of aesthetic blocks and more powerful tools with which to mine with.

LundieP - Age 32 - My aunt - Having never played a mod pack before, I am unsure if she will get on often. Nonetheless, I would like to give her the chance to try something different, and at the very least have a look around.

Sarren6 - Age 15 - My sister - As she is our main architect, I can vouch for her maturity and assure you she is not the kind to grief. (Here's a fully automatic cake-factory she designed to combine resources and give us infinite cakes http://i.imgur.com/67LMnP4.jpg) She is familiar with Minecraft industry and has recently started to dabble with the magic side of Minecraft.

Soneclipse

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Soneclipse

Been playing since fall of 2010; friends and I picked it up and haven't put it down since.

Finally got sick of regular minecraft and moved onto all the different mod packs like Tekkit. Played everything from Ag Skies to Monster and Unstable etc.

This /r/feedthebeast post: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2c9t6v/stonebounds_workshop/

Building, getting to know others. Learning/expanding. Mature communities are the biggest interest.

Just some various FTB and regular minecraft servers. Absolutely did not like the positive spin people would put on griefing / being jerks in general. I play to have fun; not get stressed out.

The variety in mods is insane! I'm very well versed in many mods and learn quickly.

After 4pm CST or sometimes in the morning 5-6AM CST. I don't use Teamspeak. Not comfortable with it.

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Sickpuppets
I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now, still enjoy the game a ton to this day but I prefer modpacks over Vanilla. I've always enjoyed smaller servers or whitelisted, personal thing, I just don't like a server with 60+

Browsing the FTB forums.

Not having to deal with annoying people who are clueless, or Grief or Raid, etc. These things are just painful to deal with so finding a place that just is mature and is fine sounds great.

I've been part of a few other FTB servers, and normal MC servers. I don't really like a large mass of people, especially if they do idiotic things. It's very annoying. I did enjoy my time on a vanilla MC server by the name of ipwnage, because the server admins and mods were no nonsense and didn't tolerate idiots.

The amount of things you can do in it, it's amazing and kind of relaxing. It's also a great way to just spend time having fun

As often as possible really, Mostly in the early morning, afternoon or at night though.
I do if it's required. I do have an account.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xEtnies

I have been playing Minecraft since alpha, and have had a few years of modpack experience (played all FTB modpacks since Ultimate, and have played most of the modpacks on other launchers.) I like TPPI a lot and am looking for a fun community to play with!

I saw stuff about Stonebound on reddit.

I am interested in a mature and fun community.

I haven't really been part of any communities as all the ones I joined were pretty bad.

I am very knowledgeable about all of the mods in the modpack, and I like to build complex things.

It depends on what time I work during the day, I don't usually know my hours for the next day until the night before. I will use teamspeak, yeah.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Crhymez
ave been playing minecraft for about 2 years now. Most of that time has been modded.

How did you hear about us? On this website

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? I'm hoping for it to be full of mature players in a Grief free environment. Also hoping for it to be a social community.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I have played on may servers. I don't believe naming them is necessary (If i must i will). Most of the servers i enjoyed had players that you can TP to your base and not worry about them stealing or griefing. If i disliked a server it was mainly due to a lack of community or social players. A dead chat is a dead server.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I am very good with mods and building. Im also good at finding bugs/glitches and ways to fix them. I gave been staff on a few servers and i mainly would research all the glitches and dupes then try to help fix them without disabling items(not always possible). On TPPI i have a few to share if they haven't been fixed yet

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? I have TS3 and i use it . I tend to play at night here GMT. I play from after noon to early morning. Many hours spent online.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Hey everyone, thanks so much for being a part of Stonebound. We're trying our best to make our experience enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you!

Elquimar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Elquimar

Tell us about your Minecraft history! i play modded minecraft game since now 3 years. When i found about TPPI... this was my perfect modpack for me i was looking for a very long time.

How did you hear about us? I come from a public TPPI server that have a lot of banned items and some players that are playing in yours come there and talk about your server and community.

What aspects of joining an adult Minecraft community interests you? Maturity, well like most of the minecrafters are kids 16 yrs old and less. And i am annoyed by them very often. Play with mature players will make my minecraft experience a lot better.

What other communities have you been a part of, and more importantly, what did you like and dislike about them? I played for a very long time in smasher craft, a classic tekkit server. I always go back there sometime but i get bored playing always the same pack. I played for the last year in alot of community (well mostly little server) I always been disapointed about the bad capacity of the owners to fix issues and really bad staff that are just kid that have a power trip. Now with TPPI, i want a serious server where i can play for a long time with mature peoples.

Name one or two things you feel you are very good at or things you love about Minecraft. I am a master in all kind of machines mods. i love building huge machines setup like a factory. What i prefer the most with minecraft... its is open source system, always new stuff coming every weeks :p

What time of day can we expect to see you on? We offer Teamspeak, do you use it? I always use teamspeak, i like talking with players about anything, well just have good time. But my mic is broken now, i am planning buy hight quality headphone next week.

I hope my application will be accepted because public TPPI servers S***k