Speedwolf Round 1 - Simplicity Edition!

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
There are three of us left. One must be/have been the horseman, the other a wolf. I know I'm not a wolf. Exedra claimed to be the horseman earlier, and I have no evidence to suggest otherwise. Therefore: I vote to lynch ICountFrom0.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
You have 3 more hours to come to a conclusion.

Since the werewolves will kill tonight and win if not lynched, this is the last day. The sun will not set early today.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The sun sets.

It has been decided, as it always is.

Droideka30 will be lynched.

The previous executioner was killed, and thus ICountFrom0 stepped up and took the executioner's blade.

But he didn't even need to use it.

ICountFrom0 has won.

ICountFrom0 was a werewolf.

Staxed was a lone wolf.

Exedra was an idiot, and his previous role was the haunted horseman.

Droideka30 was an idiot.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
So, big question...
when where you going to attack me, and force the night's wolf action into a wolf vs wolf coin flip for the win?

Oh, and bomber, what was your reasoning for nuking yourself that night?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
So, big question...
when where you going to attack me, and force the night's wolf action into a wolf vs wolf coin flip for the win?

Oh, and bomber, what was your reasoning for nuking yourself that night?

The night that I died after being blown up I was going to try to get people to lynch you...and if that didn't work, was gonna go for the coin flip :D

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Hahaha, I thought for sure that dying immediately after suggesting that Staxed should be lynched would a brilliant clue, but nobody saw it. After all, in games like these, a dead seer is the most reliable.

On another note, I still havn't won a single game. How long will this go ooonnn...

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Thing is, we're all very good at being sneaky...
Not so good at working together.
The lone wolf thing showing up as often is really only making it harder for teamwork.

Reactions: PeggleFrank