Speedwolf Round 1 - Simplicity Edition!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bzEnKdM3g4XsVw60LgDN7hegu2UN_J0-fhnax2zR1uY/pub

Some things that weren't mentioned in the signup thread:

One player has a bomb, and another player has a blessing.

The werewolves may target each other. If the two of them can't decide on who to kill, a coin will be flipped.

All roles are being used, exception being the lone wolf and the werewolf. You have no idea if there's a lone wolf or even a werewolf in this game. Be aware, however, that there are two wolves. They don't know if the other wolf is a lone wolf or not.

The game begins at day.

It will become night in precisely 24 hours. At the time of the posting of this thread it is exactly 6:00 PM EST.

If you do not vote, you will die.

Do not post if you aren't alive.

If you want to join the waitlist, tell me in a PM. I'll add you if certain conditions are met.

Let the games begin.

PLAYER LIST
1. Jess887cp - Dead - Aura Seer
2. Exedra - Previous Role Unknown - Blessing Used - Idiot
3. the_j485 - Dead - Villager
4. Staxed - Dead - Lone Wolf
5. goreae - Dead - Bodyguard
6. frederikam - Dead - Villager - Smited - Replaced by techno156
7. Droideka30 - Unknown
8. dgdas9 - Dead - Joker
9. ICountFrom0 - Unknown

Living players: Droideka30, ICountFrom0, Exedra.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Have we seen the trite and predictable action of the second person to post, voting for the first person to post yet?

Shall we avoid it?

I had subway for dinner, yay chicken bacon ranch.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Disclaimer: You may vote to lynch nobody, but only once. Once half of the people in the game vote to lynch somebody (or nobody), that person (or lack thereof) will be lynched.

I forgot to mention that.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Who's got the popcorn? Whoever has the popcorn is who should be lynched, and the rest of us can share it

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Sure? why not? uh... david sent me a pm saying he has it and it makes people choke? maybe? uh... yeah.

That was a joke. And all roles and items are here.
^(that is a link. You should click it.)

Reactions: dgdas9

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You see this ball? it's name is SpeedWolf. It was meant to be a really fast ball, but it stopped moving. I think we need to get it rolling again, so I vote to lynch nobody.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, peggle, quick question, does the idiot follow the bandwagon when voting to lynch? Because "always votes to lynch" is a little vague.

Even if everyone votes to lynch nobody, you have to vote to lynch somebody. Usually accompanied by a terrible reason because as an idiot, you have almost no information to base your lynches off of. So yes, I guess you could say that the idiot is indirectly forced to lynch who everyone else is lynching.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Um...so with this lineup, would the idiot have to phrase it as "I vote to lynch Exedra, nobody, and Drodeka, because they all are suspicious and deserve to die?"

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea who could be the wolves. So I will howl with everywolf and vote to lynch Frederikam.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Vote: Nobody

The biggest spider on my porch has built, overnight, a web below a hornet nest up in the eves, just outside my window. I'm watching them as I type. It's a pretty epic fight.

It's hard to go wrong with a nobody vote.

I could make a really amusing "wine in front of me" out of the folks who are voting for themselves.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Um...so with this lineup, would the idiot have to phrase it as "I vote to lynch Exedra, nobody, and Drodeka, because they all are suspicious and deserve to die?"

The idiot can't vote to lynch nobody. Which usually means that he'll have a terrible reason following the vote to lynch. It also means he has to pick a side when two people are on the verge of being lynched.