Speedwolf Round 1 - Simplicity Edition!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Exedra says he's the horseman, but really no way to prove that. Peggle...is it possible for a werewolf to get the blessing, or would it only go to the non-werewolf teams? (If we can't confirm he was the horseman, maybe that knowledge would at least let us confirm he's not a werewolf?)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Exedra says he's the horseman, but really no way to prove that. Peggle...is it possible for a werewolf to get the blessing, or would it only go to the non-werewolf teams? (If we can't confirm he was the horseman, maybe that knowledge would at least let us confirm he's not a werewolf?)

Any role may receive any item. I got the number of players, and did some randomizing to see if a player got an item or not.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Any role may receive any item. I got the number of players, and did some randomizing to see if a player got an item or not.

Well that doesn't help at all! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1380654113][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, since I need to leave in a little while and won't make the deadline after this, I'm going to throw my random vote at Techno, sorry dude.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
The werewolves may receive items.

Happy now?

I'm not unhappy with your answer, simply unhappy with what it means...I was hoping you would say werewolves can't get items, because then it would prove that Exedra isn't a werewolf, but your answer just leaves us at square one again, your clarification is just fine, it's the result of it being clarified that has me sad :( :)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I never have gotten the hang of it, the fact that it does not quite matter if I'm the one who goes down, as long as it might also take a wolf. The reason why random works well for villagers.

You know, that bit where dead is still a win?

I guess I'd rather join the vote for a randomly picked person, then face a GM random death.

Vote: Techno

Though, horseman, you do represent the best source of information now, don't you? You willing to be lynched in order to give up one word messages?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see how me sending you one word messages will help, as I don't know jack. But if I die, I'll send the name of who I think should be votes. So keep me alive for a bit longer.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
It seems to be tradition to tell the dead everything.
Wouldn't have needed to sub on Fred over there if he hadden't gotten some info.

Lets work out something else you might send, just in case... a name might not be 'a word' ... always have a backup plan, not every gm is as much of a bastard as I am... but...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be tradition to tell the dead everything.
Wouldn't have needed to sub on Fred over there if he hadden't gotten some info.

Lets work out something else you might send, just in case... a name might not be 'a word' ... always have a backup plan, not every gm is as much of a bastard as I am... but...

If the word is not defined to be a word by autocorrect then it's not a word. Meaning all names are excluded, except for those that actually make sense, such as exedra. (Or, rather, an exedra)

You have one more hour until night.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i could make a word list, with certain words meaning certain people ;) Could you do that, since I'm on a phone.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The sun sets, two days, eleven hours, and thirty minutes late this time. Probably just the sun going off course and being propelled by a mass array of incoming near-light speed asteroids. As long as they don't hit earth, it should be fine. Probably.

It is declared. Techno will be lynched.

The noose is brought upon his neck, and he's brought up to the platform.

With a sudden jostle, he's kicked off.

No resistance.

Techno156 (Filler for frederikam) is dead.

Techno156 was a basic villager.

It is now night. You may not post until 10/2/13 6:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Enlarged to text size 7 because some people can't read.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It is now day. Three hours early.

You cannot walk.

There is blood.

Everywhere.

Anywhere you look, there's a severed limb.

Death is nearing.

And death cannot simply drown in a blood puddle.

Three people have died.

the_j485 has died. the_j485 was a basic villager. He has scratch marks going down his chest, but there aren't as many scratches as there usually are.

Staxed has died. Staxed was a lone wolf. He seems to have small pieces of metal stuck in his corpse.

goreae has died. goreae was the bodyguard. He seems to have sustained extensive amounts of damage from an explosive, even more than Staxed did.

It will continue to be day until 10/3/13 6:00 PM EST, at which point it will become night for 24 hours.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
So, lets see, who's left.

ICountFrom0
Exedra
Droideka30

Vote: Droideka

I trust you Exedra, I'll back you to the end.