Speaker for the Dead 2 [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My theory is that striking had sort of proven himself as being a villager by his little fiasco with lynching nobody. Like, I was about to message him to start an alliance as it was something that a wolf would not do.

It seems that we have some smart wolves this time

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
@trajing if a bodyguard dies protecting someone, is that part of the summary (i.e. Strikingwolf was killed protecting somebody) or not?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Good boy.
Watch it now

jumping-spider-ig.jpg

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think I have discovered a new strategy. When you are a wolf. Kill someone who isn't me because the villagers will lynch me tomorrow because i didn't die.

I like the wolves using this strategy because it gives me another day to live and possibly defend myself from such accusations. You wolves should continue not killing me :)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
My reasoning told me to vote squiddysquid, because he is saying vike is a liar. How could vike lie?

Note: This is an antismite.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it is.
Well, there we have it folks. The wolves killed Strikingwolf just as I suspected.

In all honesty, I don't die very often first time. I only die first day if there is no-one else who is better (last game was probably the 3rd or 4th time). And if I was a wolf I would've killed Strikingwolf too (not that I am a wolf...). PLus, the last game was the first time I had died first thing and not been revived, so it had always come back to bite them in the behind.

I really don't know why I need to elaborate this, but I just want to make sure that the cliche "kill VIkeStep because he didn't die" doesnt get played out every single game... I also don't know who to vote and something tells me Pyure's vote for me was in jest so to speak so I'm not gonna vote back (hehehe, get it? jest hehehe *sighs*)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vooooote... Vike. Heil. Squid. Gah, so many choices. Heil showed early aggression, Vikestep's alive I guess, and Squid's suspicious enough to attract double antismites. Wow, the choices!

I think I'll vote RJS. I don't want to call it an antismite; Instead, it's a vote on someone in no immediate danger of dying for the sole purpose of occupying my vote for the day, caused mostly by a strong lack of evidence towards any one person.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vooooote... Vike. Heil. Squid. Gah, so many choices. Heil showed early aggression, Vikestep's alive I guess, and Squid's suspicious enough to attract double antismites. Wow, the choices!

I think I'll vote RJS. I don't want to call it an antismite; Instead, it's a vote on someone in no immediate danger of dying for the sole purpose of occupying my vote for the day, caused mostly by a strong lack of evidence towards any one person.
wtf dood, just call me a non-threat to my face