Speaker for the Dead 2 [GAME THREAD]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
My dreams. They are crushed under the weight of Nobody's dead... er, body. That sentence was going somewhere when it started.

Vote Nobody
BUT TRAJ IS NOBODY...I mean we had a player be nobody multiple times. And then I think we had a game where the GM was one of the wolves...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nobody
You were the one who took us on this trip, I think you may be plotting something against us.
and to everyone... I got stuck in traffic... lets just leave it at that and not ask why I'm late. It was not because I was stuck in the restroom from drinking expired milk (who would have knew that the chunks were not ice).

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody
You were the one who took us on this trip, I think you may be plotting something against us.
and to everyone... I got stuck in traffic... lets just leave it at that and not ask why I'm late. It was not because I was stuck in the restroom from drinking expired milk (who would have knew that the chunks were not ice).
BUT TRAJ IS NOBODY...I mean we had a player be nobody multiple times. And then I think we had a game where the GM was one of the wolves...