Speaker for the Dead 2 [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
-1% logic reasoning for no reason

Also, nobody is lying. Nobody is alive. Nobody tells the truth. Nobody lives forever. Nobody will not die alone. We must lynch him.

Saving nobody earns you nothing. Saving me on the other hand...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Nobody is a God. He is killed, but never dies. Betrayed but never enraged. He is everywhere. At every werewolf incursion. And the kills never start until he's dead. That doesn't sound like a coincidence to me. The wolves must be a punishment for betraying the almighty Nobody.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah I didn't want trajing to consider it a real vote :p

I'm 99% sure that THIS ONE TIME, Nobody is a wolf. I'm freaking confident of it.

I know we've have a bad record in the past as far as accusing him is concerned, but....

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately we've hit that wrapping-up point
So hope you enjoyed this day and taaaaake it easy!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, sorry.
Nobody was lead up to the gallows, crying.
As he was lynched, he laughed, "I SHALL KILL TWO!"
When they looked around, Strikingwolf and VikeStep were nowhere to be found. Upon later inspection, they were getting a cheeseburger from the nearby McDonalds.
While people went home, a light drizzle formed, gradually increasing in power until rain pounded on the roofs. There was a scream in the middle of the night, but none of you wanted to go out to find whose scream it was. The next morning, the rain had slackened somewhat. Strikingwolf's dead body was found in his house, slumped over with his heart torn out. Mechanical_Mae was nowhere to be seen.
RECAP:
-Nobody was lynched
-Strikingwolf was wolfkilled. Role: Bodyguard
-Mechanical_Mae was smited for not voting. Role: Jailor

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I think Striking was actually protecting VikeStep, hence why they were at McDonalds (a fablous restaurant) together. That also explains why Strikingwolf died the first day, and not VikeStep.

I would really like to see that anonymous game. It'd prevent VikeStep from being lynched right away. It would be even cooler if all the roles and who played were given out at the start of the game, so it'd be up to the people to guess which anonymous account was who. Say, "VikeStep is a Wolf, Gideon is the Record Keeper." Then, they'd have to determine the roles of everyone by guessing who they actually are.

Anyway, back on topic: vote HeilMewTwo

Reactions: Shazam08