Something Logical | FTB Beta Pack A | 16 slot Whitelist | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Pufflez
Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yup.
Why you should be whitelisted: I'm looking for a good server to play on. I'm a friendly guy and can help people out, and hopefully have a good time while doing it!
Edit: I made an account on the website but for some reason i didnt get the comfirmation email. So i made the application here.​

SilverInnocence

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Pufflez
Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yup.
Why you should be whitelisted: I'm looking for a good server to play on. I'm a friendly guy and can help people out, and hopefully have a good time while doing it!
Edit: I made an account on the website but for some reason i didnt get the comfirmation email. So i made the application here.​
all applications to the website are accepted by hand. Unfortunately you had just missed Jack, as he had just left for work, consequently I have added you, and am just about to add you to the whitelist. Welcome pufflez.

D0unutMan

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason it wont says im no longer whitelisted so here's my stuff again

Minecraft username: D0unutMan
Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes i have
Why you should be whitelisted: i enjoy playing with mature people and having fun while doing so

TheKeyholder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheKeyholder
Why would you like to join the server?: I've had a wish for a long time now to find a stable server where to play...
Youtube Channel: I have it but i've only uploeaded a few minecraft videos and i hoped i could be that one that could just play with you eaven when i don't make videos.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes in vanilla and in FTB also
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played FTB Vanilla for so long now and i've also played ftb a little but it was like some months ago now... But i'm hoping that i could just be a good company for you and maybe i can inprove my english a little also (i'm from Estonia and english isn't my first language or that)
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes i've read them and i promisse not to break them :)

Hope to hear from you soon...

Relic_Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Relic_Hunter
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes of course
Why you should be whitelisted: I will build and not bother anyone (except if they deserve it XD)

SilverInnocence

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late reply here. Both Relic_hunter and TheKeyHolder have been added to the whitelist. Currently we are one modpack update behind as we are waiting on mystcraft to update before we move across. We hope you understand our reasoning for this and we hope to see you online and in game soon. Happy crafting >^-^<