Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MINERGUY67880

Jul 29, 2019
Just to make sure im still whitelisted, heres my application:

1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. MINERGUY67880
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) Same reason as alphadawg5555, I played too many anarchy servers and I went on my favorite server (Not being smart) and got banned for stealing. I know better now and I'm a good person.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I am almost A Master at it! :D
  4. Why do you want to join this server? My friend, alphadawg5555, referred me to this server so I decided to check it out and I it looks good, I'll be a regular.

xb0t3r

Jul 29, 2019
  1. jordan_carr
  2. A long time ago on tekkit my brother griefed someone on my account but i of course took the fall.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, Countless years of experience
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I want to play on a server with no lag and just muck around with a few mates and help people out.
Thanks ,

rienk17

Jul 29, 2019
1)IGN:rienk17
2)Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, Why: no
3)Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes I have been playing for over 7 months in ultimate, mindcrack and the beta making me somewhat well versed
4)Why do you want to join this server? I have been looking for a good server after playing on my friends ultimate server and this seems like a safe and fun one to play on

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. dakamojo
  2. Never been banned.
  3. I have played FTB since the FTB hardcore map, before it was just a pack. I have played modded minecraft for much longer. I am a Java developer by trade and have published my own mod in the past.
  4. I'm looking for a new server, specifically one that continues to update the mods. I like to work in a cooperative mode, building my own base but sharing resources with my friends around me. I am not a hermit type of builder. I also like to work on community projects. I am located in the Central time zone in the US and usually play about 3 hours each day in the evenings and a bit more on the weekends. I am knowledgable about using custom mod packs. I use MultiMC. I also manage my own custom mod pack for SSP.

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
  1. Your minecraft username: Zeitos
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Never been banned!
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Atleast a year and many times a day.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? Seems like a cool server and you have more mods added to FTB which I like and have been searching for a server that has those mods. And Iam tired of no whitelist server which has griefers and no active admins.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find what's nerfed in gregtech, minecraft still seems hard as <insert many swears here>
It doesn't make minecraft ten times harder. That's what's nerfed in it.

Whitelisted:
richman76548
alphadawg5555

Edit: Just realized there were a ton more posts.

Also whitelisted:
MINERGUY67880
jordan_carr
rienk17
dakamojo
Zeitos
Over1ander

And Over1ander, there's a lot of slots available.

Over1ander

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect.

A: Over1ander

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will)

A: To my knowledge I haven't been banned for causing any problems within a sever ex.(Hacking, Bothering Others, Player/Admin Slandering)

3. Have you ever played with FTB before?

A: Yes

4. Why do you want to join this server?

A: After playing and completing most of the 1.4.7 Ultimate pack I, and possibly* a couple of friends, would like to move up to the 1.5.X mods, After doing a good amount of hunting this one stood out due to it being the most structured server that I could find.
Hoping to join up.

*Probably will mention this to 1-2 others, Would like to know the current slot availability of the server.

Question:

When will the server be updated to 0.7, if it will?

Thanks, -Over1

Synix

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect.
Synix

Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will)
Nope

Have you ever played with FTB before?
YUP

Why do you want to join this server?
I wanna play wif mah friend Over1ander! He my buddeh!

Also I enjoy destroying a virtual enviorment with minning equipment to reap the benefits for my own personal gain(and others in my party[always gotta look out for fellow brohan]).

Mario112233

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
------------------------
1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect.

Mario112233

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will)

Yes I have because of admin abuse Friends being jerks and being accused at hacks when the admins are bad

3. Have you ever played with FTB before?

Who Has not?

4. Why do you want to join this server?

A friend over1ander told me to sign up and it has ars magica one of my favorite mods so i decided to make an application
And it looks fun i always like servers with good community's(even if the server is laggy).

Thanks, Mario

keltic18

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: keltic18
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If I have, I'm unaware of it.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? I've been playing for quite awhile.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? It looks really cool with the added mods, and my friends play on this server. (Over1ander and company)

Xasriel

Jul 29, 2019
1. xasriel
2. Never been banned honestly
3. Yes I have been using the mods since the technic packs were first released.
4. My friends play on this server, e.g. Over1ander

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. My minecraft username is besuikerd
  2. I have never been banned from a minecraft server before
  3. I had a mindcrack server with my nephew for a few months, after that I joined another server where I have been playing ~4-5 months.
  4. I am looking for a server with the new mods installed and got a few neat ideas to try out.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted
besuikerd

Updated to version 0.8 of the modpack, see the new installation instructions. Also, we now have an IRC channel on esper.net, #Somaren. The server is using ForgeIRC to be on this channel, so any messages put on the channel are sent to the server, and server chat is sent to the channel. Also, trade o mats are crashing the server.

Those of you who are crashing on joining the server, make sure you have the latest configs.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it crashed sometime last night. It'll be back up in a minute or so. I've disabled enhanced portals, it crashed when a pigman tried to go through a portal.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Uploaded new configs, nerfed more GT recipes. Also added Logistics Pipes and Extra Trees, and make sure to delete extra bees, it comes with extra trees. And updated the configs again to fix a logipipes id crash.