Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MechanID

Jul 29, 2019
whitelist application

1 mechanid
2 No
3 Yes Direwolf20 pack
4 Its nothing to do on small server where few friends and no one else.

1 Takirinka
2 No
3 Yes Direwolf20 pack
4 We feel lonely on our own small server.

MechanID

Jul 29, 2019
Unfotunately i and my friend Takirinka facing lot issues with playing, client radomly crashes especially when telepoting between worlds, sometimes there is error like this 2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-43" java.lang.NullPointerException
2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR]at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.util.MapChunk.checkIfChunkChanged(MapChunk.java:73)
2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR]at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.util.MapChunk.drawChunk(MapChunk.java:52)
2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR]at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.util.MapChunkCache.drawChunks(MapChunkCache.java:125)
2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR]at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.VoxelMap.run(VoxelMap.java:586)
2013-03-30 20:11:51 [INFO] [STDERR]at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2013-03-30 20:12:37 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stopping!
2013-03-30 20:13:03 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
2013-03-30 20:13:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
2013-03-30 20:13:24 [INFO] [STDOUT] Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

sometimes no errors at all

also about java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - i set 6GB ram in FTB launcher and have this error.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, my laptop doesn't crash when running the modpack (well, it does, but only when I open a gui that I haven't opened in a while, usually once every 2-3 hours), and I have 4 gb of ram, 3gb heap. Try deleting all the voxel/litemod mods. They might be causing memory leaks, which slowly build up ram usage until it has your entire heap "in use" when in reality it's just stuck, unable to be collected by garbage collection, at which point java crashes.

And that crash report is about voxelmap, I would recommend deleting voxel everything, and then installing REI's minimap if you still want a minimap.

Edit: Also note that the normal rules of "better fps with less heap" don't apply with modded minecraft, because mods add memory leaks, which means that you get out of heap errors far sooner and far more often. Mystcraft is a big one, particularly when traveling between dimensions due to loading/unloading. That's probably one of the reasons why one might crash on exiting a dimension.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone getting that crash make sure you have 64 Bit java running (not the distributable with x86) and delete the Old 32 bit version.

MechanID

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Shalashalska, we (i and Takirinka) recently realized that server located in USA, but we are from east Europe, so thats why we have most of our problems - network lag is impossible.
You have very nice set of mods, i hope we will find server like yours in europe.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect: himylilpwny
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will): Nope
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?: Yes, on singleplayer, but I think multiplayer will be a better experience.
  4. Why do you want to join this server?: Because I want to enjoy FTB with others.

Xenon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username:xenondeathstrike
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why?: No
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?: Yes i have played since its relised its first map and have played it ever since
  4. Why do you want to join this server?: Because i want to be able to go on a ultimate server that is whitelisted, doesnt lag and has logi pipes :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1364983009][/DOUBLEPOST]also if your having ip changes often have you got an static ip ?[DOUBLEPOST=1364983103][/DOUBLEPOST]i might be able to help you solve your ip problems as well if you contact me