[SOLVED] wooden bucket missing textures

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Of late, I've noticed that the wooden bucket from plugins for forestry has a missing texture icon in the game.

Anyone else got the same issue? Is there a way to fix it?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, seems that it wants to be a "Spring bucket" right now, unlike not that long ago when it was still freaking winter.

Oh hey, just checked the config, it has a bunch of holiday buckets.

Code:
holiday {
  B:forceChristmas=false
  B:forceHalloween=false
  B:forceIndependenceDayUS=false
  B:forceSpring=false
  B:forceThanksgivingUS=false
  B:forceValentines=false
}

Oh joy. This may be a issue in the long run. Or not, if anyone has picked up development for PfF.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, seems that it wants to be a "Spring bucket" right now, unlike not that long ago when it was still freaking winter.

Oh hey, just checked the config, it has a bunch of holiday buckets.

*snip*

Oh joy. This may be a issue in the long run. Or not, if anyone has picked up development for PfF.

All right... I am befuddled. So, what does that mean? That the plugin is not working correctly, since the config says false to all holidays? :(

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
All right... I am befuddled. So, what does that mean? That the plugin is not working correctly, since the config says false to all holidays? :(
Those are just overrides; aka if it wasn't spring you could set the spring one to true and it'd have the spring textures. Or, would have the spring textures if they were working.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Those are just overrides; aka if it wasn't spring you could set the spring one to true and it'd have the spring textures. Or, would have the spring textures if they were working.

Thanks for the explanation.

Upshot of our discussion: "Something is rotten in the state of PfF" and there's nothing we can do about it for now, right?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
For me it's 1.6.4-3.2.30... and there is a hotfix release.

Gonna check if it fixes this.

EDIT yeah it does. God that bucket is ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlCapella

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
For me it's 1.6.4-3.2.30... and there is a hotfix release.
Gonna check if it fixes this.
EDIT yeah it does. God that bucket is ugly.

^^ Confirmed. Yes, the hotfix works. I didn't realise that 3.2.30 and 3.2.30-hotfix would be different. I just thought the modpack shortened the name! facepalm!

And yes, I agree that perhaps that texture was not needed in the first place! ;)

Note to @Eyamaz and @Jadedcat. Can we do something about those missing textures? Or at least, does anyone know how long do we have to wait, before those "spring" texture revert to normal bucket?

Last edited:

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
PSA: Even if you are playing on servers running PfF 1.6.4-3.2.30, updating to the hotfix.jar file from here on the client side is sufficient. This allows you to connect to servers with no issues, and also fixes the texture rendering problem.

FYI and NA

Last edited: