Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Reash96

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Reash96
EST
Online atleast every other if not every day
teamspeak: if helped out starting one sure id use it

I just saw this pack on twitch and it caught my attention and i saw there are servers out and I tried Abandoned House 2 and it would have been nice to have help of a server to know what to do. So I guess im looking for a sever to play on so i can be part of the minecraft community more and to have people around if i need help.
th

MisterPowerYT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Molybdenum33
Time Zone: East Coast US
How Often will you be online? I play from 6-9 EST weekdays (not everyday) and weekends
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it: Yes
A bit about me: I play Minecraft a good bit, just looking for a server to chill on with mods since i got my new PC not too long ago
Any comments: I want to record a little bit when I get a new processor.

Priceless Paladin

Jul 29, 2019
Application: Potato
IGN: PricelessPaladin
Time Zone: USA (EAST)
How often will you be online? I'm on fairly often, mostly on weekends, though.
Skype (If you have one) PricelessPaladin (See a reoccurring pattern?)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Only if I got potato'd or something. Or got robbed. (Probably the first, though)
A bit about yourself: Firstly, potato, and secondly, I like playing around with the Big Reators Mod. If you need Reators, I'm your guy. Well, for passively cooled reactors, at least.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I think I put too many potato references in my application. Potato.

Instead of posting a reply on the forum, Skype me and I'll add you to my contact list. If my Skype isn't PricelessPaladin then it's Priceless Paladin. :p

Last edited:

Priceless Paladin

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at how long it's been since he's been on this forum it seems as if he isn't accepting any applications at the moment. I mean, it's been a month or so.

Awes0meName

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BloodyCheese
Time Zone: GMT+2
How often will you be online: Pretty often, usualy about 2 to 4 hours each weekday except for Sunday and Wednesday.
If we got a teamspeak server will you use it?: Absolutely.
A bit about me: Well first I want to say that I am a potato. I am also a 14 year old male who loves FTB and modded Minecraft in general, been playing with mods since minecraft 1.4.
Question: If a potato is growing sprouts is it safe to eat it?

Reash96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BloodyCheese
Time Zone: GMT+2
How often will you be online: Pretty often, usualy about 2 to 4 hours each weekday except for Sunday and Wednesday.
If we got a teamspeak server will you use it?: Absolutely.
A bit about me: Well first I want to say that I am a potato. I am also a 14 year old male who loves FTB and modded Minecraft in general, been playing with mods since minecraft 1.4.
Question: If a potato is growing sprouts is it safe to eat it?

just cut off the sprouts if it is still firm enough to use it

Coolrahul9

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:coolrahul9
Time Zone:EST
How often will you be online? Quite often until I get too busy at school.
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I would use teamspeak
A bit about yourself: I play games just as much as the next guy but I am always willing to help a hand in game and irl.
Any comments, questions, or concerns:None

ThunderGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: ThunderGalaxy
Time Zone: UTC-05:00 (US&Canada)
How often will you be online?: 3-5 days out of a 7 day week. (I work)
Skype (If you have one): I don't have a skype.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it?: TS I do have and Yes I would use it.
A bit about yourself: I've played minecraft since it came out. I code, photoshop and make beats. My job experience is in construction. I cook meals for my wife and daughter. I'm pretty easy going, but very strict on rules.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I would love to help out being an architect on the server.

Last edited:

Zokutai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zoku
Time Zone: Europe, Norway, GMTsomething potato
How often will you be online? Don't rightly know, I play quite a variety of games nowadays. Also.. Potato
Skype (If you have one) Have one, would rather not use one. Potato
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I would porbably pop in from time to time, yeah.
A bit about yourself:I live by myself with my 2 cats, I suffer from agsiety and depression so I dont have a job or a life outside computer gaming really.. So I spend alot of my days playing all sorts of games.

Any comments, questions, or concerns:

If theres anything else you'd like to know, just say so :D

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
Potato
IGN: Thronnk
Time Zone: AST
How often will you be online? Usually few hrs per day, 4-5 days per week.
Skype (If you have one) I don't use Skype
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I would
A bit about yourself: I've been playing MC for about 3-4 yrs, both bukkit and modded servers. I'm looking for a low lag 1.7 server with a small to medium player base. I usually keep to myself.

Ben_scannell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ben_scannell
Time Zone: Europe, london
How often will you be online? about 2 hours a day
Skype (If you have one) ben.scannell1
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: I try to be helpful around other players. I am not a good builder but im good with the techy side of stuff
Any comments, questions, or concerns: potato

Last edited:

tizzarde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tizzarde
Time Zone: Europe, london
How often will you be online? About an hour a day
Skype (If you have one) tizzarder
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? no
A bit about yourself: I'm a nice guy who's good with mods like Blood Magic and Botania
Any comments, questions, or concerns: nope

Jawio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jawio
Time Zone: Europe London
How often will you be online? everyday unless I go out
Skype (If you have one )never use it
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: I am a Badass guy who have really good experience with most of the well known mods an likes to help other players. (used to have a server)
Any comments, questions, or concerns: would you prefer to have carrots for arms or potatoes for eyes

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(Minecraft Username): Samurai3660
Time Zone: Western USA
How often will you be online: Most of the time after 4 every day.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it: Yes
A bit about yourself: I have played MC since 2010, I started modded minecraft a year ago, loved it.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: That favorite vegetable, Potato.

qyama41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: qyamas
Time Zone: Pacific
How often will you be online? I guess 2-4 hours a day
Skype (If you have one) I don't use one
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Kinda
A bit about yourself: Just looking for a nice community to play in the server
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Don't mind me playing tomorrow or the next day :)

Mr. Durand

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: fire797
Time Zone: I live in Canada, in Quebec more precisely, not sure what timeline it is. Maybe you know
How often will you be online: I would say something like 7-8 hours per week, maybe more, depends on how life goes and my mood.
If we got a TS server would you use it? Of course, yes. Well actually, depends on if theres people going on it or not.
A bit of myself: I'm french, from Quebec, Canada, like I indicated before. But, I understand english like it is my first language. I'm a musician, I play guitar, piano and other instruments, and I'm probably gonna go in music when I'm in college. I like POTATOES. I like to play video games with good and funny people, that will make the game more enjoyable for me (my life is a bit shitty right now, so definitely feel like I would need this enjoyment more than ever. I also play counter strike and battlefield alot. I think that's about it .
No comments/questions
Hope I can be part of your community.

Cheers from Quebec

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: ranger4950
Time Zone: pacific
How often will you be online? Hopefully an hour each day (more on weekends)
Skype (If you have one) nope
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Not sure
A bit about yourself: I love playing modpacks and hanging out with a good community
Any comments, questions, or concerns: nope! Potato

Last edited:

Lucciano

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yugui1
Time Zone: Potatoeeeeeeee badassss (UTC/GMT -3) i really dont know how where my timezone is.
How often will you be online?: As much as i can.
Skype vittoriopicco@hot...
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Probably not.
A bit about yourself: Im from Argentina, so i hope this does not exclude me. Thats why i probably will not use TS. Maybe my english is really poor, but i can understand when you speak me slowly. And some times i can make my self understand for others. Why not to learn lenguages playing?

At least, thanks for take care about my apply. (Btw potatoe is on time zone, why? .... why not?)

BuddhaIce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:icedrago255
Time Zone: Pacific
How often will you be online? As much as time will allow (roughly 3 hours a day)
Skype (If you have one)- I can get one if needed
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes
A bit about yourself: This server and pack seem really fun to join and there are very few packs like it

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrollmenX
Time Zone:CET
How often will you be online? Few times a week, depends of my work.
Skype (If you have one) no.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Depends on language.
A bit about yourself: I never played this pack and I want to try it online first I played packs DW20 1.6.4, 1.7.10, AMP 1.6.4 on whitelist servers and it was fun to play there.

Last edited: