Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
ahhhh server is down... ok well im looking forward to playing with you guys.

does anyone on this server have a sphax texture pack for this modpack? or at least something close?

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
guessing it does not work so good with an old world maybe? =)
Looked into that, I've tried quite a few things but I haven't got anywhere with it. I will for sure have the server up sometime tomorrow. I have sent the pack author a message to try and get help in resolving the problem. I apologize again everyone!

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Time Zone: Mountain Time
How often will you be online? Atleast an hour a day.
Skype (If you have one): shamil1187
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it?: No mic sorry.
A bit about yourself: I enjoy playing basketball and I own a dog.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potatoes are delicious :)

opeope12

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have problems with ftb and am not able to download any of the modpacks so until then I won't be on

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dilbert541
Time Zone: pacific
How often will you be online? everyday
Skype (If you have one) i do if needed.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yep
A bit about yourself: I have been hooked on this game for 2 years. Played every mod I could. Knowledgeable many of them.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: pot belly pigs eat potatos.

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Looked into that, I've tried quite a few things but I haven't got anywhere with it. I will for sure have the server up sometime tomorrow. I have sent the pack author a message to try and get help in resolving the problem. I apologize again everyone!

I think it's something to do with config changes, you need to use fresh configs. Also make sure to set the eula.txt to true. Just start a fresh world, I personally don't have a issue starting fresh. Might be good anyway because of all the changes.

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
so many new mods got added as thaumcraft i guess and with that comes new world gen, a new world is needed else its just gona be an endless crash party

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
so many new mods got added as thaumcraft i guess and with that comes new world gen, a new world is needed else its just gona be an endless crash party
Say yea i feel the same way. fresh start would prob be better
I think it's something to do with config changes, you need to use fresh configs. Also make sure to set the eula.txt to true. Just start a fresh world, I personally don't have a issue starting fresh. Might be good anyway because of all the changes.
Hows the server going
Thanks everyone, I was able to get the server started on the current world, but you guys said it, we should probably start a new world due to the massive amounts of new world generation that needs to be done. I assume everyone is okay with that?

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Time Zone: Mountain Time
How often will you be online? Atleast an hour a day.
Skype (If you have one): shamil1187
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it?: No mic sorry.
A bit about yourself: I enjoy playing basketball and I own a dog.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potatoes are delicious :)
IGN: dilbert541
Time Zone: pacific
How often will you be online? everyday
Skype (If you have one) i do if needed.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yep
A bit about yourself: I have been hooked on this game for 2 years. Played every mod I could. Knowledgeable many of them.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: pot belly pigs eat potatos.
Both accepted :) The server is currently down atm[DOUBLEPOST=1409349975][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fine by me. I tried so hard to vote but it wouldnt let me lol
Yeah I decided to just delete that lol

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
i've decided to come to this server instead of the other i applied to. i'm in support of a fresh map as well. and btw my skype is michael.sponaugle3