Whitelist Server Small DW20 server v1.0.18 Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
If applications are open I generally respond on here.

I have updated the server to the current DW20 version

ole_per

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ole_per
Mod Experience: got alot of experience with almost every mod in this pack
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta 1.7.3
Why should I pick you? becasue im an active player who wants and awsome community

Siemon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Siemon16
Mod Experience: Average
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Alpha
Why should I pick you? We share a common interest for a small fun server!

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
This would be a neat server.

Ingame Name: Dekutanoth
Mod Experience: I created quite a large, intricate base on my last server, much AE, autocrafting deep storage units, bees producing enderium/diamonds/etc, I have good technical knowledge of most of the mods.
How long have you played minecraft?: A little more than a year.
Why should I pick you?: I love helping friends. On the last server, I let them come in my base and use stuff they needed. Also, friendly as hell.

Gabriell

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Gabbzter123
Mod Experience: I have been playing on this mod for like a month or something.
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years
Why should I pick you? I've been looking for a server for a long time now. Recently i feelt why not try a whitelist server? Im very interested in the witchery mod and on the servers i already have joined to mod was banned. I like the idéa of a smaller community and hope I will get in on this server.

I'm from Sweden and have dislexia, so sorry if its bad grammer or many words wrong spelled :)