Whitelist Server Small DW20 server v1.0.18 Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a few creative souls that would like to band together on a small whitelisted server.I'm hoping to build a tight knit community to build an epic area, any feedback or suggestions would be encouraged.
Server IP is: IP Address: 199.187.210.228
If you're interested please post the following info:

Ingame Name:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Why should I pick you?

Last edited:

waterghost

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:waterghost
Mod Experience: Has knowledge of bc, ic2, thaumcraft, ars magica
How long have you played minecraft?: 2-3 years? not to sure
Why should I pick you? You should pick me because i have knowledge on some mods and i would love to join you on this adventure of the direwolf20 pack.

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:I_Da_Best
Mod Experience:Most in the mod pack
How long have you played minecraft?:4 years? i quit for like 1
Why should I pick you? My knowledge on these mods are good and could help people who don't know how to use them

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a few creative souls that would like to band together on a small whitelisted server.I'm hoping to build a tight knit community to build an epic area, any feedback or suggestions would be encouraged.
Server IP is: IP Address: 199.187.210.228
If you're interested please post the following info:

Ingame Name: like_a_block13
Mod Experience: I know how to use 90% of the mods in this pack
How long have you played minecraft? 3 years or more not sure
Why should I pick you? I have been playing with these mod for a while now and I can help people out with the mods and like playing mods with other people I used to play tekkit with my friend all the time! I have wanted to play online with friends but my computer just cant run this big server I rather play with a small group of peple then alot of people. ( sorry if this is to long) :)

waterghost

Jul 29, 2019
Steve try to add lot of members like around 10 or more because i would love to see atleast two other people on when im on. You know? Just keep adding people to the whitelist please! And thanks for adding me

wahle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: wahle
Mod Experience: A good amount of experience with most mods in the pack, been playing DireWolfs mods before FTB even came out.
How long have you played minecraft?: for a few years
Why should I pick you? I really do enjoy playing with a small group of people. A teamspeak or something like that would be great and probably would enhance the whole community experience!

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
My name's Heart Breath
and I am interesting in joining.

I have some understanding of the mod packs still lots to explore and learn too.

I enjoy building and being creative with farms etc.

Automation is big for me.

I am 24 year old man.

interesting fact. I am building a new computer this week. I enjoy streaming on twitch.

I play several different games atm. Age of Empires, CS-GO and Minecraft mainly.

I would be around daily.

Lets chat on skype or Teamspeak etc.

add: heart_breath
and my second camera account: Mr_Horseman

cheers,
Heart

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
Added you guys, welcome aboard.
I'm going to close any further applications for now to make sure the server can handle this and will keep this updated if I get more space.
My server is located in Los Angeles, CA

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
I will see if we can use my friends teamspeak 3 channel you will need special tags to join

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Ingame Name: 016Nojr
Mod Experience: Very good experience
How long have you played minecraft?: I think it's 1 year in a few days
Why should I pick you? You should pick me because im matching what you want, i know much of the pack and i like building stuff.

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I recommend using ender quarrys from extra utilitys mod then buildcraft one's they don't make any larg because it replaces the mined blocks will dirt and its cheaper in diamonds

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably be making a mining age soon, just working out some of the kinks in the server first.

Darst

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: DarstOmega

Mod Experience: I have a large amount of experience with many mods; Thuamcraft, Buildcraft, IC2, Applied Energestics, Tinker's Construct, Powersuits, Project:R3D, and Foresty (namly BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES) to name some of the big ones. Of course I'm also familiar with smaller mods such as OpenBlocks, Iron Chests, and the likes.

How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft since early beta stages. I probably would've started playing sooner but I saw my step-brother playing it first and naturally I assumed everything thing he was into was dumb (wrong on that one).

Why should I pick you? Well I've been looking for a modpack to play as vanilla has stopped being fun to me, I tried making my own modpack once though I couldn't justify spending hours and hours just on fixing item IDs for something that I'd be playing solo. I've also been looking for a server without silly donation packaged like pay $75 for /gamemode. I'm very creative and love long walks on the beach. But for real though, I've looked over the information this server has available and I believe I'd be right at home here, I very much like the idea of a smaller community as trust is much easier to establish than with larger ones.