Whitelist Server Small DW20 server v1.0.18 Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the party Darst.
Yes, the server is working. You might have tried to join during a server restart.

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
had some issues with the whitelist not accepting your name, working on that. If it's not fixed by the time you see this

Sjonnie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Sjon_het_schaap
Mod Experience: played ftb for 2 years now most expierence with the more technical mods
How long have you played minecraft?: 3 years
Why should I pick you? Because i like playing with people on a server who are kind, where u can leave your items unprotected, without anyone trying to steal or grief you. I'm kind to others and try to be helpfull. Im online every day.

Last edited:

Darst

Jul 29, 2019
Heart_Breath doesn't seem to know that afking and letting a ton of mobs spawn w/out killing them results in a lot of lag. Could you fix this please?

TheGreekMnan2

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: thegreekman02
Mod Experience: played with ftb for years good understanding of magic and tech mods
How long have you played minecraft?: alpha
Why should I pick you? I'm a helpful player that once on there way give plenty of my resources or knowledge to others who need it if I'm established on the server id help everyone who needs it
on daily

SirStevil

Jul 29, 2019
closing the latest recruiting round

And if people have issues wither other players please PM me, don't post on this thread

abichot

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:ABichot
Mod Experience: I started playing with mods like 2 years ago because i do not like vanilla I love to play with Thermal exp. and ic2 and thaumcraft
How long have you played minecraft?:like 3-4 years
Why should I pick you? because i watch every episode of direwolf20 series so i know a lot about mods and i love playing minecraft

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: GallantBlade475
Mod Experience: Anything I don't know, I can and will learn.
How long have you played minecraft?: Only about a year, but I know the game inside and out.
Why should I pick you?: I have been looking for a small, modded server where I can enjoy the finest Minecraft has to offer.

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
IGN: ChieftainCarter
Mod Experience: I am a guru on many of the technical mods the FTB packs have to offer. I've been working with the magical mods lately (Ars Magica, Thaumic Tinkerer, etc.), and I'd love to help others on your server.
How long have you played Minecraft: 1.8. Got around early and fiddled with the early stages of Buildcraft and IC2. I absolutely cherished the things they've added over the years, along with some of my new favorites like Extra Utilities. As time progressed, FTB was founded and I have been playing ever since the Fall of 2012 (roughly 2 years), and I hope to keep playing in the future.
Why Should You Pick Me?: While building a strong background for this game, I've been on many servers. Most of which ended after a month or so because the owners/OP's/admins/moderators or what not, have lost the fun for the game, so, unfortunately, they shut their servers down for good. I really hope this small server will actually last, but other than that, I think I'd be perfect for your server. Thanks and I'll hopefully see you soon. Would love to help and get to know you.

Brandic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Brandic

Mod Experience: I have a lot of experience with mods. I remember playing with Industrial Craft 1... man I'm getting old xD

How long have you played minecraft?: Oh feels like forever now... probably started back at like beta 1.5
Why should I pick you? I am a nice, Helpful individual with knowledge I can pass on to those not so well versed in mods. I also don't complain about things, am smart enough to not make you facepalm and I'm a fairly funny goofball.

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
I think it may be my Internet because I live in Australia and its not strong enough to connect to the server :(

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vertagen

Mod Expirience: Since 1.8 with EE, then started making my own packs once I found DireWolf20, then Ftb came out, played Mindcrack, Ultimate, 1.5.2 test packs, Unleashed, now Im playing Dw20 pack. So yeah Im into mods from quite some time.

How long have you played minecraft: Since about beta 1.4.4, started to get into mods in 1.8 with singles, then in 1.1 with much bigger packs.

abidhaliwal

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: AbiDhaliwal
Mod Experience: Been playing since v 1.0.10
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Beta
Why should I pick you? I am very respectful and fun to be around. I can also be of use to some people because I know quite a bit in this mod pack!

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: KilicHD
Mod Experience: good
How long have you played minecraft?: idk :/
Why should I pick you? Im frendly,funny i love whitelisted server because here dont have griefer and ragers.. and other :)

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't heard from Steve in for over 4 days
I am starting my own server up. that I have hosting for already. Anyone who wants to come play on it is welcome to apply.

oldsniper123

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a few creative souls that would like to band together on a small whitelisted server.I'm hoping to build a tight knit community to build an epic area, any feedback or suggestions would be encouraged.
Server IP is: IP Address: 199.187.210.228
If you're interested please post the following info:

Ingame Name: oldsniper123
Mod Experience: I've played a bunch of the mods and have relative experience with a lot of them, looking to learn.
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years
Why should I pick you? you should allow me on this server because I am on frequently and have a great community attitude, I like working/sharing with other people and making friends. Also u mentioned creative, I'm am a great builder and have great idea and would like to share that with this server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1395970056][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't heard from Steve in for over 4 days
I am starting my own server up. that I have hosting for already. Anyone who wants to come play on it is welcome to apply.
umm I would I guess, anywere i can contact u?

NickledimeFine

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: NickledimeFine
Mod Experience: Familiar with many of the mods and have a fairly good grasp on all of the tech mods, I'm also very familiar with thaumcraft.
How long have you played minecraft?: i have been playing since 1.2 has been out.
Why should I pick you? You should pick me because i have been very much enjoying playing around with all of the mods that there are to offer on this modpack. I'm a very friendly guy and looking for a very good private server that i can know all of the guys on it. I don't like having a massive bunch of people on a server at once( being over 20 or so). I also like to be able to speak to people one on one and would like to know all of the guys/girls that are on the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1396056408][/DOUBLEPOST]one quick question. how will i know if im able to be on the server on not?