Whitelist Server Slaughter the Beast | Ultimate | Whitelist | Dedicated 24/7 | New Map | No banned Items!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RinHorror

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RinHorrorr
Goals: Have fun and learn more about the packs. :D
Have you read the rules? Yessir.
Why do you want to join: Reason stated in goals. :p
How much you can play: Several hours a day. :p
How can you contribute? I'm not too familiar with the packs yet, but I can learn them quick and can help with the community when needed. :D
Any additional comments:

Bluethousandand2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bluethousandand2
Goals: Get some bees going, never mine again.
Have you read the rules: Of course, wont get near factorization enough to care about wrathlamps being banned
Why do you want to join: Left another ftb server with too many banned items. They even banned the stupidest things, like quarries and wand of lightning/fire
How much you can play: Alot on weekends, a little on weekdays.
How can you contribute? Community powerplants, farms for various items, games for everyone to enjoy, and more things I can think of c:
Any additional comments: Cant wait to get my hands on an alveary!

XeviousH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeviousH

-Goals: To play FTB the way most people do. More specifically go through each mod and get to end game status.- That's usually what I aim for.
-Have you read the rules? Yes I have. I had no clue wrathlamps did such things. It's cool MystCraft isn't disabled!
-Why do you want to join: I've been playing FTB quite a while. It started when my vanilla phase kinda ended and I started my own server. Played on that for a while but it was expensive running a server and annoying keeping it in shape. After stopping hosting my own server, I went onto one of the big public FTB servers and played a while there. It was fun and all but I want to finally settle down and live a peaceful life. In a nice whitelisted server. I need some timeout from all the drama on that server. That is why I'm here today. Oh and also because I don't have to worry about getting raided everyday. It's a PVP server lol. I swear the paranoia is taking years off my life. That server also has quite a bit of lag and quite a few banned items. It's really a pain that for example, Steve's Carts don't work because of a plugin. :|
-How much you can play: A whole lot. It's currently summer and I have nothing to do, so I play FTB all day lol. When school starts though, I'll be on everyday but not as much. If you need specifics, I'll usually be on after 5PM to very late. Depends on when I feel like sleeping.
-How can you contribute? Well, I don't know how helpful I'd be, but I would help out people if needed. Be apart of the community etc. Of course I can help out with community builds if requested. I just want to have a fun time.
-Any additional comments: I hope it isn't too late to apply for this server! *fingers crossed*

Edit: Feel free to contact me on Skype.

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
Goals: Build all the things I want and be able to interact with others
Have you read the rules? Yes
Why do you want to join: A small community and new map is an ideal place to start fresh. My problem with most servers are the banned items and people who already have tons of stuff.
How much you can play: 4-6 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends
How can you contribute? I'm helpful, friendly, and I think I'm a good builder in terms of aesthetics.
Any additional comments: None really. If you wanna know something talk to me :D

Taishee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Taishee
Goals:To make things that have never been made in ftb. It will be tough, but im up for the challenge. It will also give me more motivation to play.
Have you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules.
Why do you want to join: Ive been on a vanilla, mindcrack-like, smp server for a long time now and i want to try something new. I've known about ftb for a long time but have never looked into it until now, and it seems like something i would thoroughly enjoy.
How much you can play: basically all day and all night until i start college, and then it depends on my schedule but if the server is fun and has active players, i will definitely make time for it.
How can you contribute? I am a musician with mechanical and electrical engineering experience from high school, so can be very creative at times. I am very mature, and know how to handle myself in all situations. I have respect for others and and like making close friends so if this is an active, friendly, and respectful server, i feel like i will fit right in.
Any additional comments: Even though im a fairly serious guy, i make a lot of dumb puns and other jokes, and like to mess around at times :p

Gmercyme

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
gmercyme
Goals:
Have a server that I can play on without any banned items for long periods of time without having to dish out tons of money.
Have you read the rules?:
Yes
Why do you want to join:
Because I have been about 3 servers and they just kept banning more and more items until I finally found this server which I hope is different from all the past servers I have been on.
How much you can play:
I'm a on and off player I play 12 hours a day for a couple weeks then go to 4-2 hours to none a day.
How can you contribute?

I have a lot of experience with feed the beast I have a lot of ideas of automation and I usually make a public fuel system when I get done with my bees :)
Any additional comments:
I usually turn off my automation when I know I'm not going to be on for long time periods or inform someone to turn it off to prevent lag.

martin3398

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Janniik_xD
Goals: To build efficient machines together and have much fun on the server
Have you read the rules? Yes
Why do you want to join: I have played FTB ultimate for over a year in singleplayer, but now i want to start new on a server with other people and have a lot of fun with them.
How much you can play: This is different. Sometimes (mostly on the weekend) i play many hours on a day.
How can you contribute? Beautiful and high efficient houses and other buildings. Im very helpful and can help other players. I am also responsible, so i will not let my machines on and will not cause much lag.
Any additional comments: I want to build a public fully automatic system, where people get some resources.

hirexnoob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Flammegutten
Goals:make the most stuff automated and help others
Have you read the rules?Yes a few times
Why do you want to join:I would like to join because i like communities that help each other and i want to help others to make them happy
How much you can play:in the weekends all the time but rest of the week after school so about 4-6 hours after school and weekends 10hours if i got time
How can you contribute?I got lots of expirience whit mystcraft and stuff and i am willing to help if needed
Any additional comments:I think this server is a server its worht playing on :D

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AnfieldYNWA
Goals: To be part of a welcoming community and be able to help people in need :)
Have you read the rules? yes :)
Why do you want to join: Because my friend "JohnDoe27" recommended it to me so i could play with him
How much you can play: 35 hours a week (dependent on how much school work i have
How can you contribute? I love to help out others, and more than likely people already have these but i would like to get some spawners set up
Any additional comments: Thanks for taking your time to read this :)

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nanoball
Goals:To be in a community that is fun and and helpful and make Automated factories (i know how to make plasma and iridium factories from scratch :p)
Have you read the rules?yes :D
Why do u want to join:Well these days i cant find any good server that is public with The un banned items i need and I need ftb's full potential to make good stuff.I like to work with someone usually because I feel quite bored alone and I like to have someone to talk to and work with.
How can u contribute?Well i had planned to make a basic starter kit Factory so i can have tesseracts at spawn sending stuff into a chest for new people :D
Any additional Comments:Well people think a 10 year old cant be mature but i seem to be quite mature i dont swear i dont harass people in any kind of way im a friendly guy who likes to work with a community
How much can u play?Abouts 4 hours a day

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeviousH

-Goals: To play FTB the way most people do. More specifically go through each mod and get to end game status.- That's usually what I aim for.
-Have you read the rules? Yes I have. I had no clue wrathlamps did such things. It's cool MystCraft isn't disabled!
-Why do you want to join: I've been playing FTB quite a while. It started when my vanilla phase kinda ended and I started my own server. Played on that for a while but it was expensive running a server and annoying keeping it in shape. After stopping hosting my own server, I went onto one of the big public FTB servers and played a while there. It was fun and all but I want to finally settle down and live a peaceful life. In a nice whitelisted server. I need some timeout from all the drama on that server. That is why I'm here today. Oh and also because I don't have to worry about getting raided everyday. It's a PVP server lol. I swear the paranoia is taking years off my life. That server also has quite a bit of lag and quite a few banned items. It's really a pain that for example, Steve's Carts don't work because of a plugin. :|
-How much you can play: A whole lot. It's currently summer and I have nothing to do, so I play FTB all day lol. When school starts though, I'll be on everyday but not as much. If you need specifics, I'll usually be on after 5PM to very late. Depends on when I feel like sleeping.
-How can you contribute? Well, I don't know how helpful I'd be, but I would help out people if needed. Be apart of the community etc. Of course I can help out with community builds if requested. I just want to have a fun time.
-Any additional comments: I hope it isn't too late to apply for this server! *fingers crossed*

Edit: Feel free to contact me on Skype.

lol i remember u from that server :p
It had banned items and If u wanted a myscraft age it was 30$ and it was quite a bad server because taxes are really high and I couldnt find nice people.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:carz98
Goals:fusion reactor and collage
Have you read the rules? yep
Why do you want to join:looking for a good server becuz the old one i played on got shut down
How much you can play: prob every day for a lil till school starts
How can you contribute?maybe once i get a job
Any additional comments:its so fluffy

IGN:rossyboi09
Goals:bee's and gregtech
Have you read the rules?yep
Why do you want to join:seems like a nice community
How much you can play:almost every day for a lil gotta work
How can you contribute?might be able to
Any additional comments:me and carz98 are friends and plan on doing stuff together

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for Not following the topic but I want to make a small group in the server so we can have fun together and play together! please like/reply to join the group I have alot of plans myself but I would like to work together with some people :)

Buggy008

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Buggy008
Goals:To help everyone that I can and to make this a server experience I have never had before.
Have you read the rules?yes I have read the rules
Why do you want to join:I am looking for a good ftb Ultimate server and I saw this one and said that it was perfect!
How much you can play:at least 8 hours a day
How can you contribute?I will help everyone I can even if that includes loosing some of my things to help others:)
Any additional comments:I am a very Mature person who does not like to be a jerk, and if this works out this will be my first Ultimate Whitelist server!

MarcusB93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBlockman_
Skype: I'll give you my skype if i get accepted. Don't want to put it out on a page were anyone can find it.
Goals
I'm not sure yet what my goals will be. All i know is that i want to have a fun time playing on the server and maybe even doing some colabs with other people on the server. :)
Have you read the rules?
Indeed, pretty normal rules for whitelisted servers so i have no problems with them :)
Why do you want to join?
Well, i used to play ftb a while ago but i eventually grew tired of minecraft and placing blocks, took a break from it all but now i'm ready to try it again. I think this server is a great chance to do this!
How much you can play?
Not sure, hopefully i'll enjoy playing on the server, and then it might be everything between 1-3 hours a day.
How can you contribute?
Well i might not be the best experts on the different mods, not even close probably haha. No but hopefully i can contribute to a good community and make some usefull builds on the server :p
Any additional comments?
Seems like a great server you got here and i can't wait until i get an awnser :)

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Age: 15 (Please make an exception. I do believe myself to be mature for my age.)
Goals: I have a large two page todo list. It involves gregtech and most of the other mods. Includes aesthetic building, too.
Have you read the rules? Of course. :)
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join as I'm looking for a new server to meet other people on and (maybe) make some new friends. I really enjoyed FTB when I used to play it and I'm ready to play again. I've got quite a lot of time to spare so I'd like to enjoy this whilst I have my time off.
How much you can play: It depends, I can say a minimum of 1 hour per day. (This will differ if I'm not feeling like FTB one day.)
How can you contribute? I'm not going to promise anything, but if the going gets tough for the server and I've enjoyed my experience, I MAY donate.
Any additional comments: I hope you accept my application and review me as a good member for the server. Thanks a lot.