Whitelist Server Slaughter the Beast | Ultimate | Whitelist | Dedicated 24/7 | New Map | No banned Items!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

smurf925

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smurf925
Goals: To join a server and have fun working with a small group of people
Have you read the rules? Yes
Why do you want to join: Wanting to join a small community and have fun helping build things.
How much you can play: Usually a couple hours a day.
How can you contribute? Willing to help in anyway. Willing to help others out with anything they need.
Any additional comments:

Elyxiatic

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: Elyxiatic
Goals: to make friend's :p and learn more about FTB
Have you read the rules? Yes i did
Why do you want to join: looking to make new friend and play together
How much you can play: alot
How can you contribute? help with what ever i can , :)
Any additional comments: not really played with other ppl so i really would like something new for a change

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
Can I apply it for 2 people please me and my friend wanna play on a whitelist server but we've been playing on open servers

IGN:LittleExo_
Goals:To build and adventure in all kinds of dimension and have fun in this server as much as we can
Have you read the rules?: Yes all do.
Why do you want to join:Want to join this server is because me and my friend have been playing open servers for few months and really want to join a whitelist server
How much you can play:We can play a few hours after school ends and in weekend we can play for almost 8-9 hours.
How can you contribute?I can contribute by building a endermen soul shard spawner and build a ender pearl drops for free so that most of the people can have ender pearls.
Any additional comments:Never played a whitelist server so we both really want to play on this server cause the Slaughter is just awesome.

IGN:MuthaPanda
Goals:To mine and adventure with my friend
Have you read the rules?:Yes sure do!
Why do you want to join:I want to join because I and my friend have been playing on a open servers for a few months and we want to build buildings and go adventure in twilight forest and other dimension like nether for nether fortress and end for ender dragon . Mostly me and my friend will go in twilight forest to hunt for Moonworm Queen and Peacock Fan ( I think that's how I say it ?)
How much you can play:Almost the same as my friend because we both end school at the same time same place and we can go home together and play FTB.
How can you contribute?Contribute by trading stuffs with players or give players some stuffs which they really can't find it or get it by themselves. Maybe? :x
Any additional comments:Never played a whitelist server and I really to play in a whitelist server . Open servers have alot of griefers :[

fergy654

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fergy654
Goals:
Build and play with people that can become friends.
Have you read the rules?
Yes
Why do you want to join:
I wanted to join the server because I have played single player FTB for a while and wanted to do something new. I have played Minecraft since beginning of beta. I have played FTB since January. I know how to play and I am a well behaved player.
How much you can play:
I can play every other day.
How can you contribute?
I am a good builder and a good redstone user I am working on red power.
Any additional comments:
I hope I become apart of this community I love the game and well in to it.

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RiptorCollider
Goals: Build a self sufficient fusion reactor, and make as many public farms as I can.
Have you read the rules?: Use common sense, don't bug people who don't want to be bugged, don't cheat or exploit, don't overwhelm the server with 40 chunk loaders.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a new FTB server to play on after previous one closed. I enjoy small communities and active players.
How much you can play: A lot of free time, so a lot of play time.
How can you contribute?: Community farms and projects, and offering any help to those who want it.
Any additional comments: Hope to hear from you, and I'd love to enjoy a fresh and new FTB experience. Always like to keep my base sensible to make sure the server stays alive!

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WillB1fy
Goals:To just have fun, play, meet new people and that's really it.
Have you read the rules?Yes, and I totally understand and accept them.
Why do you want to join:So I can just have a server to join and have a good time because that's what its all about.
How much you can play:I can play most days just gotta work around my sports schedule.
How can you contribute?Well I am not really sure I would need more specific questions than that but in many different way's I'm sure.
Any additional comments:My only question is if Myst-craft is enable?

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Doomadness
Goals: 1. a Powerplant 2. Powersuit 3. sovereignty over the world
Have you read the rules? Jepp an i accept them
Why do you want to join: I serch for a new Server. Its realy hard to find a good one as a german.
How much you can play: I work at home and Minecraft is my favorite Game. Do you want to hear some more? :D
How can you contribute? Im german we produce the best products in the world without any mineral resources in the underground.I have the know how :D
Any additional comments:I hope i find a new "home" on you Server ^^ cya

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:frostblooded
Goals:To get as far as I can and build in a medieval style.
Have you read the rules?yes
Why do you want to join: Because I want a friendly community to play in
How much you can play: 2 hours or more, probably more unless I gone
How can you contribute?With my insane building skills and witty comments and freindlyness
Any additional comments: Hi

Leap717

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leap717
Goals: Explore, build a nice fancy house - everyone's dream in minecraft. (At least for most people.)
Have you read the rules?:
1.Common Sense? No problem, my friend.
2.Griefing and stealing just isn't my thing. Pranking is though.
3.Sounds much like rule number one, I will behave myself of course.
4.Sounds exactly same as rule 3 to me. But I will respect everyone in the server.
5.I don't swear a lot.
6.If I were to build a cobblehouse, I will do it far away from the other people. Plus it wouldn't be permanently there.
7.I am not gonna do that, you can trust me on that one.
8.I won't have a good time pvping if my opponent is not enjoying themselves in the PvP.
9.I am the type who likes to gather my own stuff.
10.I won't do that.
11.The last thing I would want is a laggy server which crashes every 5 minutes. I am here for a lagless and stable server.
12.This one?Of course.
Why do you want to join: I am still quite new to FTB, and is looking for a smaller community, I feel like it's easier to blend into a small community than a huge one; moreover, huge ones lag.(Most of the time)
How much you can play: A few hours during the weekdays, since I am studying in a College I can get quite busy at times. Finale is coming too x.x
How can you contribute?: I am still new to FTB, I don't really know what I can do to help people out; however, I am a very nice and friendly person, and I always try to be funny.
Any additional comments:Nothing much to say, really.

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
anyone notive the owner hasn't replied in a week?
I have checked the server's occupancy and there are people playing (Unless I got the IP address wrong, but I'm fairly sure I didn't) so I would assume he is either sending the acceptance message through PMs or Skype. It isn't because he hasn't been online, if you look on his page you can see he has been active recently, so I guess my advice would be just to be patient, if Geometry likes your application he will let you know

onsenrparle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: onsenrparle

Goals: automation, advanced IC mixed with BC. lot of railcraft. try to start bee breading

Have you read the rules? : Yes I did.

Why do you want to join: I'm getting tired of single player, I want to play with a community and have group event.

How much you can play: around 4 hour weekday and more on weekend, depends of how I feel.

How can you contribute?: I can help on community related project and with anything else I'm a friendly guy, ask me anything.

Any additional comments: This will be my first time playing on a server.

Juliangod14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Juliangod14
Goals:I'm not sure there is so much to do in ftb. Make cool monuments - I love building things.
Have you read the rules? Yes - Pretty basic rules to the server - very clean and simple.
Why do you want to join: Because I've gotten bored on my singleplayer minecraft server. I want to interact with other people while spending my time on minecraft
How much you can play: I will play quite frequently.
How can you contribute? Well by joining your server - I would love to work on large scale projects - I also love thaumcraft. Being gandalf is fun.
Any additional comments: If you have any other questions concerns or anything please if possible contact me via Skype. I keep skype open 24/7.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andyfuji
Goals: Go to college, get a job, buy a condo.
Have you read the rules: No, I haven't. Not at all.
Why do you want to join: Fun? Amusement? I'm bored? Something like that.
How much you can play: A lot.
How can you contribute: A lot.
Any additional comments: Yawn. Another day, another cut-and-paste whitelist application.

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Redweevil
Goals: Play about with GregTech, help others, maybe prank some people
Have you read the rules: Yes
Why do you want to join?: Its been a while since I've played on a larger server and would like to mess around with FtB on that kind of scale again. EDIT: Also you seem to have good rules, the fact that you are willing to let people use mystcraft or nukes is amazingly generous for a server host
How much can you play?: Quite a bit for now, probably more than I should
How much can you contribute?: Im fairly good with most of the mods so I could help people out, and I enjoy caving so I'm willing to share resources.

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yupj
Skype: Even though I prefer to use Teamspeak (Skype is quite wonky on Windows 8) it's yupj11. (Gotta love my accent. Good luck easily understanding everything I say C:)
Goals: Establish a cool base. Make epic projects with people come true. Make new friends.
Have you read the rules? Yes.
Why do you want to join: I like the multiplayer aspect of minecraft. SP is just, boring, for me.
How much you can play: Quite a bit. It's not like there's anything going on in the summer.
How can you contribute? I've been playing FTB for a while (And then Tekkit before that.) so I believe I know a fair deal (Still not fluid on everything) and can help out people in need. Also if there's a project which involves building. Count me in.
Any additional comments: Have a nice day C:

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyler0184
Goals: Nice base with some end-game tech
Why do you want to join: Good rules, good plan to update. I am looking for a good server.
How much you can play: Daily most of the time
How can you contribute? Community builds if applicable. Moderate FTB experience.
Any additional comments: None!

brandonclyon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brandonclyon
Goals: Enjoy playing with others and have group events.
Why do you want to join: I am a LPer for FTB looking for a fresh start.
How much you can play: A lot
How can you contribute? I know a lot about the game and enjoy helping with large projects.
Any additional comments: I'm kind of cool, at least my mom says so.

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deejkdeejk
Goals: To actually reach endgame and not abandon my work midgame like I always seem to do.
Have you read the rules? Yeah.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to play with some people, as SSP gets boring rather quickly.
How much you can play: Tons.
How can you contribute? I'm fairly knowledgeable about a majority of the mods included in Ultimate, though I'm always learning.
Any additional comments: Banana pudding.

joeSHMO8347

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joeSHMO8347
Skype: PM me if you want it, I do not put my Skype name in public places
Goals:Find a decent spot to plop and rock out some tech and HOPEFULLY buld a lovely island in the sky with all my goodies
Have you read the rules? Always
Why do you want to join: Looking for a nice FTB home
How much you can play: 4 to 5 hours a day
How can you contribute? I know a lot about how servers run and how to be an effective admin and take care of my players, I ran a bukkit server as well...
Any additional comments: Just a full-timer looking for a part-time paradise!