Whitelist Server Slaughter The Beast: Infinity|Infinity v1.3.4|No banned Items|Small|24/7|Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
[About Us]

Hi, we have just launched the Slaughter The Beast: Infinity server, and we are looking for several mature and dedicated players to join us. We are a small group of casual players who want to have fun, and we aim to have a warm-hearted and active community. As a result, there are minimal limitations imposed. Here is some information about our server:

-We are using the default Feed the Beast: Infinity modpack, version 1.2.1. We will not be updating to v1.3.1 due to instability reasons.
-Hosted on a dedicated server with 8gb of RAM allocated(can be increased if necessary)
-Fresh Map generated on 2/22/15
-There are no banned or pay-to-win items
-The server is 24/7 with the exception of maintenance periods
-Hosted from OVH in Montreal, QC which provides an excellent connection to both U.S and Europe players
-We have a TeamSpeak 3 server which you can optionally join

[Rules]

1.Please use common sense
2.Absolutely no griefing or stealing is allowed(Pranking is Fine)
3.Be respectful to others- everybody is different
4.Profanity is allowed , but please keep it minimal
5.Be aware of your surroundings, you are not alone.
6.Don't abuse any exploits or bugs.
7.PvP is enabled, but the consent of the other player is needed
8.Please keep the server’s performance in mind
9.Quarry in the designated dimension

[Information]

We have a website where you can find more information and keep up-to-date with the latest news, so I recommend joining it:

http://slaughterthebeast.enjin.com/forum

Server IP: 198.27.65.93
TeamSpeak IP: 198.27.65.93
TeamSpeak Password: Will be sent to you upon acceptance

We like to keep our community small, tight-knit, and built on a foundation of trust and honesty. If you are fine with everything stated here, then please don’t hesitate to submit your application! You can post your application here, on the website, or you can PM it to me. I will be checking applications daily.

I also suggest adding me on my Skype, so we can stay in touch. It's not necessary, but I recommend it. Skype: Removed

I hope to see you in-game! :)

[Application]

IGN:
Age(16+):
How much can you play?:
Any additional comments:

Last edited:

cwa104

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drastiK88
Skype: I do not post this to the public, but I do have it.
Banned before? If so, why?: No, I've never been banned from a server.
How much can you play?: I usually play quite a bit when I find a server worth playing. I feel that a new server with a new community would be a nice start to something.
Any additional comments: I look forward to playing with you and your community.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drastiK88
Skype: I do not post this to the public, but I do have it.
Banned before? If so, why?: No, I've never been banned from a server.
How much can you play?: I usually play quite a bit when I find a server worth playing. I feel that a new server with a new community would be a nice start to something.
Any additional comments: I look forward to playing with you and your community.
Accepted! Glad to have you with us :) Add me on skype or PM me your skype. My skype is: Removed

Last edited:

JW456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oatmeal_larry5
Banned before? If so, why?:Nope
How much can you play?:1-3 hours a day. more on the weekends
Any additional comments: I hope you will allow me to join your server. Ive been looking for a small trustworthy community to play with. I can't want to play with you on the server!

Last edited:

Pandabear72

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandabear72
Banned before? If so, why?: Not that comes to mind.
How much can you play?: Varies from week to week due to current satellite internet -.-
Any additional comments: Nothing much looking for a place to learn this modpack.

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CupcakeNautilus
Banned before? If so, why?: Never
How much can you play?: I'm home most weekdays

Last edited:

Karedin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Karedin
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned from a server, I guess because I usually play nice and have fun.
How much can you play?: Mmmm, up to three hours a day maybe
Any additional comments: I was looking for a nice friendly server and this looks like it.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: phili92
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been
How much can you play?: Since i have semester break at the moment i'll have much time to play
Any additional comments: Looking for a new server, haven't played since Resonant Rise but before i was very active.
Since i do not enjoy playing modded minecraft alone, i was hoping to find a small community to share my fun with :)

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pibx10
Banned before? If so, why?: no
How much can you play?: at least 3 hours a day
Any additional comments: Infinity looks like a fantastic pack for a long play through and i couldn't imagine playing on single player. this server looks like it has potential for a great community dedicated to working together and collaboration. I really would be honored to be apart of that.

penguinman235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Penguinman235
Banned before? If so, why?: From a vanilla server about 2 years ago because of corrupt admins.
How much can you play?: 4+ hours a day
Any additional comments: Been playing ftb since the beginning. Looking for a nice infinity server where i could trust all the players. I usually play open servers but i would like a whitelisted one where i can settle down.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smittew
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope, never
How much can you play?: Quite a bit. I don't have too many obligations.
Any additional comments: I'm relatively new to mods, but am eager to learn and learning quickly. In Vanilla, I've always loved Redstone, so I'm excited to get into some complex machine systems!

iw_shawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iw_shawn
Banned before? If so, why?: never
How much can you play?: weekends, and a few nights during the week
Any additional comments: I'm a builder first, and like doing automation with tech mods.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PrimeZz
Banned before? If so, why?: Never
How much can you play?: After work (3pm Central time) and weekends

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Karedin
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned from a server, I guess because I usually play nice and have fun.
How much can you play?: Mmmm, up to three hours a day maybe
Any additional comments: I was looking for a nice friendly server and this looks like it.
Accepted!

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smittew
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope, never
How much can you play?: Quite a bit. I don't have too many obligations.
Any additional comments: I'm relatively new to mods, but am eager to learn and learning quickly. In Vanilla, I've always loved Redstone, so I'm excited to get into some complex machine systems!
Accepted, check your skype for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iw_shawn
Banned before? If so, why?: never
How much can you play?: weekends, and a few nights during the week
Any additional comments: I'm a builder first, and like doing automation with tech mods.
Accepted, check your inbox for more info. Looking forward to meeting you in-game :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: phili92
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been
How much can you play?: Since i have semester break at the moment i'll have much time to play
Any additional comments: Looking for a new server, haven't played since Resonant Rise but before i was very active.
Since i do not enjoy playing modded minecraft alone, i was hoping to find a small community to share my fun with :)
Accepted! Glad to have you with us, check your inbox for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandabear72
Banned before? If so, why?: Not that comes to mind.
How much can you play?: Varies from week to week due to current satellite internet -.-
Any additional comments: Nothing much looking for a place to learn this modpack.
Accepted, welcome aboard :)