Whitelist Server Slaughter The Beast: Infinity|Infinity v1.3.4|No banned Items|Small|24/7|Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OcNim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rhuclaw
Banned before? If so, why?: No.
How much can you play?: Depends. Sometime I'm incredibly busy and sometimes I have too much free time.
Any additional comments: I like tech mods.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rhuclaw
Banned before? If so, why?: No.
How much can you play?: Depends. Sometime I'm incredibly busy and sometimes I have too much free time.
Any additional comments: I like tech mods.
Accepted! Check your inbox for more info, see you in-game :)

im_6s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: im_6s
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned.
How much can you play?: Everyday for a few hours or so.
Any additional comments: Looking to learn the new mods in the modpack. Have played many other modpacks to endgame but see that there are new mods in here that I would like to learn!

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrProfLayton (jjjet42 before name changes)
Banned before? If so, why?: No
How much can you play?: Depends on work schedule (I usually have Mondays and Tuesdays off)
Any additional comments: I generally like to make automated stuff.
I've posted to 1 other server, I will pick the one that either replies first or the one I find a better fit.

JDC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minabeans
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope, never been banned.
How much can you play?: It depends a little on my class schedule but everyday for a few hours per.
Any additional comments: I've only played on one other server but it appears to be dead now, so I'm looking for a new place to build a home.

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Raiknov
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope
How much can you play?: 10:00AM - 02:00PM / 11:00PM - 02:00AM (GMT+1)
Any additional comments: I have been playing MC since early 2012, but I started playing modded mc only recently, I started it like 2 months ago, and I really love it! I have always played alone, this is my first time applying to join a server to play with other people, but I am really willing to play with other people as it will be really fun and enjoyable and well, ofc, you are able to do way much more by playing with others than playing alone!

BeardlessBrady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Brady
How much can you play?: All The Days
Any additional comments: I have a friend, we plan to be partners in (legal) crime together, hope we get accepted

And my friend
IGN: Toxiclollypopss
How much can you play?: Most of the Days
Any additional comments:

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon,

IGN: LegendOfStuff
Never banned before
Will play alot on weekdays about 1-2 hours
Additional comments: nope nota thing:)

Thanks, LegendOfStuff

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Brady
How much can you play?: All The Days
Any additional comments: I have a friend, we plan to be partners in (legal) crime together, hope we get accepted

And my friend
IGN: Toxiclollypopss
How much can you play?: Most of the Days
Any additional comments:
Both of you have been accepted, check your skypes for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minabeans
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope, never been banned.
How much can you play?: It depends a little on my class schedule but everyday for a few hours per.
Any additional comments: I've only played on one other server but it appears to be dead now, so I'm looking for a new place to build a home.
Accepted, check your inbox for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Raiknov
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope
How much can you play?: 10:00AM - 02:00PM / 11:00PM - 02:00AM (GMT+1)
Any additional comments: I have been playing MC since early 2012, but I started playing modded mc only recently, I started it like 2 months ago, and I really love it! I have always played alone, this is my first time applying to join a server to play with other people, but I am really willing to play with other people as it will be really fun and enjoyable and well, ofc, you are able to do way much more by playing with others than playing alone!
Accepted, check your skype for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon,

IGN: LegendOfStuff
Never banned before
Will play alot on weekdays about 1-2 hours
Additional comments: nope nota thing:)

Thanks, LegendOfStuff
Your application has been denied. Honesty is something we take very seriously, and apparently you do not have that.

Your post history on the MCF shows significant variation in age: http://www.minecraftforum.net/members/LegendOfStuff

One post stated that you are 20 years old, while another stated you were 14(16 now). You seem to like changing your age around, and based on your earlier posts on MCF, I doubt you are actually 18 years old. Sorry

Secret Story

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Atyoko
Banned before? If so, why?: Never
How much can you play?: All Day
Any additional comments: Looking forward to this new modpack and playing with my friends, heard this was a really good server to play it on.

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zombieman592
Banned before? If so, why?:no
How much can you play?:daily
Any additional comments: hope to be apart of the community

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Atyoko
Banned before? If so, why?: Never
How much can you play?: All Day
Any additional comments: Looking forward to this new modpack and playing with my friends, heard this was a really good server to play it on.
Accepted! Glad to have you aboard, see you in-game :)

iDieselJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iDieselJ
Skype: Can I add you or submit it via PM? It's my personal Skype.
Banned before? If so, why?: Nope, never.
How much can you play?: Everyday.
Any additional comments: Looking for a fun, social community :)

fyCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cray0n
How much can you play?: I can play most of the day(I am a freelancer in webdesign/application developer so I work whenever and where I want).
Any additional comments: I'm looking for a friendly and relatively new server to play Infinity on. I myself like to set goals for a playthrough and I usually end up playing the same map for a year or more. The plans I have for Infinity is to stay true to 'vanilla'-esque mods instead of going all out on tech/pipes etc. I am also looking to build systems with ComputerCraft and implement some SFM where I can. Other than that I am from Norway(so excuse my English). Thank you!

Qweets

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Qweets
Banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned, I'm a nice person.
How much can you play?: A ton, I'm disabled so I have all the time in the world.
Any additional comments: My buddies have joined on here and I would like to join them as well :) Seems like a great server.