Whitelist Server Slaughter The Beast: Infinity|Infinity v1.3.4|No banned Items|Small|24/7|Dedicated

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rickitang
Banned before?: never
How much can you play?: most likely every weekend
Any additional comments: Hope to join a server. Sick of playing solo
Accepted! Check your Skype for additional information, see you in-game :)

IGN: spendowali
Age(16+): 25
Banned before? If so, why?: nope
How much can you play?: I can play 4 times a week but if I'm busy with work maybe twice a week, depends on my job
Any additional comments: I want to join a server that has a good community and good connectivity with my internet.
Accepted! Check your inbox for more info :)

IGN: Gan_fall
Age(16+): 18
Banned before? If so, why?: No
How much can you play?: Everyday for the next month
Any additional comments: I find it impossible to play minecraft alone and I want to get back into modded minecraft.
Your application has been denied: http://fishbans.com/u/Gan_fall

scoo284

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:scoo284
Age(16+):19
Banned before? If so, why?:no
How much can you play?:If I find a good server with a good community i will usually play quite a bit
Any additional comments:

Glought

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Glought
Age(16+):24
Banned before? If so, why?:No i haven't been banned before
How much can you play?: I'm able to play multiple times a week.
Any additional comments: I been looking for a good server with a good community. Single player gets boring over time, I learn mods quickly and can help other players if they are having a hard time learning a mod.

ianpian123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skeepoh
Age(16+): 16 Had my birthday a few weeks ago. :)
Skype: It's private but I would feel free to add you if accepted.
Banned before? If so, why?: No I have not been.
How much can you play?: I can play pretty much any day of the week if school allows. I usually do not have homework though.
Any additional comments: If accepted I look forward to playing with you. :)

W0MB0_C0MB0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:W0MB0
Age(16+): Sorry, I can't say. I am older than 16 though.
Banned before? If so, why?: No
How much can you play?: Almost daily, for about 3-5 hours. More on weekends.
Any additional comments: Just looking for a simple server to play on, to change it up from my single player world.

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been accepted, I just gave you the wrong Skype name. The correct name is pest.rick. Sorry for the inconvenience

LachyZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lachlan_au
Age(16+): I'm sorry, but I'm fifteen. I hope this doesn't outrage you or make you unaccept my application, but I am mature and I do not grief. I stand by the server rules.
Banned before? If so, why?: Incident A: My account was hacked and got banned from BeastsMC. Incident B: I had a fight with my friend, and got banned.
How much can you play?: 1-5 hours, mostly on weekends. I live in Australia, by the way.
Any additional comments: I hope to be kicking up, playing on a great community whitelist server!

LachyZ

Jul 29, 2019
I play daily, most of the time. When I'm not playing, I'm either with a friend, or on a different game. It could be possible that I am not on my computer.

LachyZ

Jul 29, 2019
Any additional comments: I been looking for a good server with a good community. Single player gets boring over time, I learn mods quickly and can help other players if they are having a hard time learning a mod.
Totaly agreed.

LachyZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lachlan_au
Age(16+): I'm sorry, but I'm fifteen. I hope this doesn't outrage you or make you unaccept my application, but I am mature and I do not grief. I stand by the server rules.
Banned before? If so, why?: Incident A: My account was hacked and got banned from BeastsMC. Incident B: I had a fight with my friend, and got banned.
How much can you play?: 1-5 hours, mostly on weekends. I live in Australia, by the way.
Any additional comments: I hope to be kicking up, playing on a great community whitelist server!
Edit with my ban section, if there are any other bans, please notify me. I cannot rerember any more, and I don't acquire bans anymore.
My cousin plays on my account, and if you find a ban on a server, please notify me.
I have not been banned for anything on my side of my account.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! Check your inbox for more info, see you in-game :)

PsYh0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xPsYh0
Age(16+):17
Banned before? If so, why?:No
How much can you play?:Every day few hours
Any additional comments:Looking for good community to play and have fun with

Last edited:

Ancalanna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JuniperAngel
Age(16+): 22
Skype: I'd rather not post publicly, but I can tell you privately if accepted.
Banned before? If so, why?: No. (Except once as a joke when messing around with a friend on his server. ;) )
How much can you play?: Nightly, though it depends HEAVILY on my college/work schedule.
Any additional comments: I'm looking forward to playing on a non-P2W server with friendly players. :)

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skiptrace
Age(16+): 16
Banned before? If so, why?: Once, my little brother decided to log into my Minecraft account and go onto a server and get me banned...
How much can you play?: Depending on the day, Monday and Tuesday i'll be on in the mornings and afternoons, No play on Wednesday. Mornings on Thursday and maybe on Friday. And sometimes on the weekends.
Any additional comments: Looking for a nice community to play with and maybe one or 2 house mates, i'm a pretty good builder, so if anyone is good with Steve's Factory Manager and Computer Craft, (which i'm not) i'd love to have you as a house mate, we could go far together.

Musthelog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Musalog
Skype: yes. Musthelog, hit me up on here if you accept me :)
Banned before: Nope
How much do you play: around 15h a week, i have a youtube channel (www.youtube.com/user/musthelog) and i am looking to start a modded series on top of the vanilla one i have at the moment.
Any additional comments: im looking for some friendly people who wouldnt mind me recording on the server, or even if people would be up for some colabs, im down for it :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JuniperAngel
Age(16+): 22
Skype: I'd rather not post publicly, but I can tell you privately if accepted.
Banned before? If so, why?: No. (Except once as a joke when messing around with a friend on his server. ;) )
How much can you play?: Nightly, though it depends HEAVILY on my college/work schedule.
Any additional comments: I'm looking forward to playing on a non-P2W server with friendly players. :)
Accepted! Check your inbox for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Musalog
Skype: yes. Musthelog, hit me up on here if you accept me :)
Banned before: Nope
How much do you play: around 15h a week, i have a youtube channel (www.youtube.com/user/musthelog) and i am looking to start a modded series on top of the vanilla one i have at the moment.
Any additional comments: im looking for some friendly people who wouldnt mind me recording on the server, or even if people would be up for some colabs, im down for it :)
Accepted, welcome aboard! Check your skype for more info :)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to FTB:Infinity v1.2.1 from v1.1.0. There are still spots open, so don't hesitate to apply :)