Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facepunch317

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Facepunch317
Age: 14, I know I fall a little short here, but I'd really appreciate the chance to participate in your community, if you don't want me around after a bit, I'll leave without any fuss.
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing vanilla minecraft since before the Nether was a thing, I started with Tekkit 2 years back, built a bunch of massive HV Solar factories, then the server died. I'm coming back to FTB after being out of it for a few months.
Playstyle: Rather passive, I build a small base aboveground base, then clear out a rather quite big underground base, and then let some new guys join in around me, where I give them some of the essentials (Food, mainly. I always have issues with food, for some reason.)
What is your favorite mod?: In any modpack, probably EE2. While it does make things too easy, I love the servers that ban MK2 and MK3 collectors, MK1 isnt enough to really make a big profit off of, just enough to replicate food. Like I said above, I suck at food. My favorite mod in FTB, or more specifically DW20, is TConstruct (Ill verify thats the right name later, its something like that anyways), because I can upgrade, and the biggest reason, passively repair, tools.
What is the main rule?: Common sense. A wonderful, simple, fair, perfect rule.

Harrison Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pinkdragon8969
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: little bit over 2 years
Playstyle: Laid back and love building with mods
What is your favorite mod?: Project red
What is the main rule?: Only one chunk loader right? JK Use commonsense lol

Encanis

Jul 29, 2019
Not to come across as impatient or rude, but I'm curious when my fellow posters and myself might get white-listed. I'm excited to try out your server!

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Not to come across as impatient or rude, but I'm curious when my fellow posters and myself might get white-listed. I'm excited to try out your server!

I've got finals for the next week, I haven't really been on the server extensively besides to maintain the equipment. We're going to be going through the applications and do some server maintenance on Friday.

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gronch4695
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: been playing for several years now
Playstyle: usually european daytime
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Minoriko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minoriko
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I have played FTB and other mods in multiplayer on/off for awhile, but still have a lot to learn.
Playstyle: I tend to focus mostly on building grand cities and momuments.
What is your favorite mod?: Biomes'o'Plenty, got to love new lands.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jeff79
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I normally host my own servers, it's just too much work. I want to just play
Playstyle: I like to build things, exploring is kinda boring and pointless after awhile
What is your favorite mod?: AE2

donutmz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:coconut_donut
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: about a year off and on
Playstyle: casual, eclectic
What is your favorite mod?:was Ars Magica but that is no more. Don't have a clear favorite, maybe Open Blocks, maybe Ender I/O
What is the main rule?: Use common sense of course

LucidityMkIV

Jul 29, 2019
Well, finally, an introductory paragraph on the server that cuts to the chase. Anyway...

IGN: LucidityMkIV
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played a fair amount of DW20 1.0.23, completely dominated Tekkit, and currently have a SSP map of Ultra Hard Survival 3 that I named "Tamrilel". Those yetis still make me poop a little, when I'm just tooling around with my smeltery and a horde of 'em show up.
Playstyle: Skulls for the skull throne! Blood for the blood god! Every time someone tries telling me, "You know, you can trap the Wither in a three-high ceiling and..." I instantly tune out whatever they have to say as cowardice and demand that they grow a pair before our next discussion - even women. I want loot, and I want a good clean fight between me and whatever's guarding that loot. That's not to diminish my willingness to set up a decent home, or to help other folks in the community, but at day's end, it's those barrels of boss drops that bring a smile to my face.
What is your favorite mod?: Oh, they all work so well together. Most mods have their own twist on ore processing, but I probably use Tinker's the most. Thermal Expansion helps you make some hefty energy cells, and Extra Utilities helps you bring power to 'em in ways you might not have expected (Culinary generator?!). I'm also a huge fan of Extra Utilities' unstable tools, especially the Healing Axe and the Angel Ring. Bibliocraft lets you decorate your house to look like, y'know, an actual house... For now, though, my big focus is Thaumcraft. I can help you troubleshoot your infusion altar, no sweat.
What is the main rule?: Don't be a dumb. Use common sense.

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deejkdeejk
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I played a fair bit of Tekkit back in the days of EE2, but before that I would mess around with IC2, BC and vanilla. I joined FTB as soon as it went live and have been playing various modpacks since then.
Playstyle: I like trying to make my surroundings and base as organic-looking as possible, I'll usually start off terraforming a cave before moving into some sort of above-ground base. I'm not too keen on exploring, but I do have fantasies of making a huge RailCraft system between sub-bases, or something to that effect... I dunno. I don't really have any idea how to explain my playstyle, haha.
What is your favorite mod?: Currently it's EnderIO, but TCon, Thermal, and BuildCraft have always been fun for me.
What is the main rule?: Uhm... ahhh... er... common sense! d;

Daxious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daxious
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Few years, started with Tekkit
Playstyle: Casual building
What is your favorite mod?: Tinkers Construct
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

CombatKitt3n

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CombatKitt3n
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: About 2 years of playing with mods
Playstyle: Fashion over function
What is your favorite mod?: Forestry
What is the main rule?: use common sense

xKCNOOBx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXKCNOOBXx
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: little bit over 2 years now
Playstyle: Laid back and love exploring and building with mods
What is your favorite mod?: EnderIO
What is the main rule?:Use commonsense

Last edited:

AlinXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TMAlin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Around 2 years.
Playstyle: I mostly like tech stuff , I like to automate almost everything.
What is your favorite mod?: Probably Thermal Expansion.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.
PS : I might be starting a YouTube series on the server.

Wolf Rayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wolfrayer
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Around 2 years
Playstyle: I like to play around with the magic mods and explore the Twilight Forest
What is your favorite mod?: Twilight Forest, but recently I've been using Blood Magic more than anything

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: SwiftLilEagle
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded since alpha with battle towers and mo' creatures, and have been playing FTB since about 1.2 (full release)
Playstyle: Plain Bases, Useful automation
What is your favorite mod?: TiCO / Blood Magic / Big Reactors
What is the main rule?: Only one chunk loader per person, you may still use spot loaders. Common sense is also a thing most people have, so you should probably make use of it.

Last edited:

Toximar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toximar
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: 2-3 years
Playstyle: Casual, I want to make my base look nice and just have a fun chat with the other people.
What is your favorite mod?: I pretty much use all the mods, but I think Forestry is my top favorite.
What is the main rule?: Have some common sense and use it!

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tiby1
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played unleashed, monster, tekkit, and vanilla
Playstyle: causal, pvp, pve, basically anything.
What is your favorite mod?: blood magic, tinkers construct, and all things tech too
What is the main rule?:
COMMON SENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.