Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3nd3r w1gg1n

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3nd3r_w1gg1n
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: been playing modded minecraft since before FTB was a thing
Playstyle: Building up Rube Golberg-esque factories
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion, or AE, or Steves Factory Manager... Things for logistics of complicated factories
What is the main rule?: use common sense

Askad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kai765
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
Got a good knowledge of many mods
Playstyle: Evil and cunning, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:
wolfpax181
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Tekkit before FTB, then once FTB was really a thing I've been playing it sense. I've set up a number of personal mod packs, always end up being reminded that the FTB team does a great job selecting things that play well together.
Playstyle: Build and automate, horde everything, even cobble.
What is your favorite mod?: Ender IO currently, it's actually getting me to kick my Thermal Expansion addiction.
What is the main rule?: Turn off bold when answering the questions! ...er, I mean common sense, use it.

SatterleeS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SatterleeS
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've had plenty of experience playing with FTB/modded Minecraft. Played on a few servers before, went back to vanilla for a while now wanting to get back into FTB again.
Playstyle: Adventurer/Caver
What is your favorite mod?: ComputerCraft/Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?: Use common sense x3 :D

Jastin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Wazmaster_Jastin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:Many different packs over the past 1-2 years. Mostly was playing vanilla before that.
Playstyle:Mostly been playing solo, so I wanted to try playing on a server on this pack.
What is your favorite mod?:That is a very tough one, overall I would probably say Mekanism was one of my favorites. But there are tons of awesome mods.
What is the main rule?:Use common sense.

Arkaain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Katangaman
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:Have been playing ftb for a couple of years on and off.
Playstyle:Build awesome looking base, add machines, go from there
What is your favorite mod?:blood magic is looking pretty good atm
What is the main rule?:Use common sense

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MW1000
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: more than 1 year
Playstyle: easy and fast as posible
What is your favorite mod?: nope if i realy need to take one i would say AE2
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

pyr0kid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pyr0kid
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: a few years
Playstyle:automate everything
What is your favorite mod?:Thermal Expansion
What is the main rule?:Use common sense

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sarathin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: a bit too much then a break and now I'm back
Playstyle: builder of crazy complicated things
What is your favorite mod?: ic2
What is the main rule?: use common sense + admins are the law

Efendi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Efendi23
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Since the beginning; in binges with each major update.
Playstyle: I tend to build around a technological and aesthetic theme.
What is your favorite mod?: Extra Utilities
What is the main rule?: When making a decision; use common sense.

TheCantStopMe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheCantStopMe
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have plaed all the other modpacks of FTB and have been playing mods for over 2 years.
Playstyle: I am a nice and friendly player and a player who helps out anyone that he cans. I am a PvE kind of player.
What is your favorite mod?: My favorite mod is BuildCraft or BiblioCraft
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gilly777
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: played modded since tekkit 1.2.5
Playstyle: love to build cool contaptions.
What is your favorite mod?: AE2
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!!!!!!

Avaa

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Avaa
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Started playing modded minecraft back in 2011, a bit before the "golden age" of 1.25. Created Redpower frameships and buildcraft autocrafting arrays and powered my whole base with a single cow.
Playstyle:
Combining and using mods in ways they probably werent intended to & automation.
What is your favorite mod?:
I think still Redpower 2.
What is the main rule?:

Common sense!

Xrum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xrum
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since Beta 1.8
Playstyle: Ubber-miner
What is your favorite mod?: AE2, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct...
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I don't know if you are still adding people to the server, but I'll leave my application anyway

IGN:Emsaic
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have been watching direwolf20 for a long time, before FTB was created, and we had to install the mods one by one, manualy
Playstyle: Try to take things slow, and making my way to automation when I think I can, also I like to explore and help people if they need something.
What is your favorite mod?: Uhmm, I think Thermal expansion is my favorite one.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

DeltaOperations

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeltaOperations
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I know my way around most of the tech mods, I even am able to write simple and medium difficulty codes for ComputerCraft. And, most importantly, I'm more than eager to learn from more experienced people, as long as it's fun :3.
Playstyle: I tend to bite more than I can swallow : my PC is a graveyard of cool MC ideas I never realized because of laziness and lack of people to play with. I hope your server is the place that will be fun enough to stay long enough and build something huge enough xD.
What is your favorite mod?: ComputerCraft.
What is the main rule?: esnes nommoc esU.I always do that. Wait, I got something wrong D:

Status
Not open for further replies.