Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings! We at Skyward Gaming have been playing Minecraft since the beginning. We're hardened administrators of long gone servers and for the past year we've been hosting Modded and Vanilla Minecraft servers to a select group of people.

We at Skyward Gaming have decided... Well actually, here's the thing... We're bored out of our minds and can't find anything good to do. So if you want to join us and just screw around on a pretty much anything goes (no PVP, Nuke explosions disabled, selective quarrying) adult rated server the fill out the application below and we'll review it for a whitelist.

We aren't looking for anyone who needs to be taught what to do, but if you have experience with FTB and mods you should be fine on your own.

Server Description:
IP: mccertified.org:25568
Pack: Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.3

Rules:
  • Use common sense. If someone did a minor quality of life troll on you, don't spawn a hungry node in their base.
  • Use common sense. If someone has placed a quarry don't place your frame mining machine so that it will cut their quarry down the center.
  • Use common sense. Honestly, I shouldn't have to put this 3 times, but you really don't understand the people we've run into.
  • We only speak English, we can't help you if you start speaking Portuguese.
  • Only one chunk loader per player. A radius of 3 chunks should be able to handle most peoples bases. If you need more past that, use spot loaders.
  • The admins rules are law. Just listen to them, they have the ban command.
Admins:
Geech6
Wolfgirl1842
Chif1988

Application
IGN:
Playstyle:
What is your favorite mod?:
What is the main rule?:

SERVER NEWS!
11/09/2013 - We have updated the server to v1.0.1 of the direwolf20 pack. Now you can search colors in NEI!

Last edited:

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fortysixtwo
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing the DW packs forever love'em
Playstyle: mostly laid back, building/exploring
What is your favorite mod?: Ender I/O looks good.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!!!!!!

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yuuwolfman
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:lots but now to soem of the mods in dw20 pack
Playstyle:helpfull and group based
What is your favorite mod?: that woudl half to be tickers construct
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!!!!!!

DarkArvy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nasalmirror1
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Played Direwolf20 for a year on 1.6.4, know most tech mods + some magic mods
Playstyle: Love to automate stuff
What is your favorite mod?: It would be Thaumcraft, just love the magic concept in that one.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

Sacar89

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Sacar
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing minecraft on and off since the beta - startet with mods just after release. Know most the mods, but some of the newer are completly new to me, but I look forward to learn about them.
Playstyle: Farming -> Building -> automating. But I seek to a server where people actually talk with eachother, able to ask, but also have fun ( in a non-griefing way.. mostly, unless its harmless)
What is your favorite mod?: Openblocks/EnderOI looks interesting to me at the moment, but normally i love my forestry and ME
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Alon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LazyAlon.
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded minecraft since the release of Tekkit.
Playstyle: Community-based gameplay (tagging up with someone), I'm really into sci-fi decorative buildings and Tech-oriented mods.
What is your favorite mod?: EnderIO/TE/MFFS.
What is the main rule?: Use of common sense.

GU_MindFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to apply, but it is times like this where I wish it was quality of the person over age. I've been looking for a small white listed server to be a part of, but the strict policy that many servers have that state the 18+ age rule would get me if I were to try.

DrakoEsper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrakoEsper
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Started modded in about 1.7BETA - 1.8BETA
Playstyle: Do All The Things )
What is your favorite mod?: That is one tough question. But if I were to choose, it would be either Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion or Applied Energistics.
What is the main rule?: The admins rules are law ( Common Sense should be used, regardless of it being a rule or not )

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baradin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for several years now.
Playstyle: Jack of all trades and master of... well a few I guess.
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have been playing ftb for several years on and off. i have alot of experience in direwolf especially.
Playstyle: Build together with others mainly focused on making moded contraptions over large buildings.
What is your favorite mod?: Definetly Applied Energetics
What is the main rule?: Use the brain in that head of yours.(AKA Common Sense)

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Meatplow
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing FTB since it was released to the public.
Playstyle: I generally try my hand at all mods in a given pack and then choose a few to focus on determined by whatever project I'm working on.
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics and Thaumcraft.
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense.

klave7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: klave7
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've run my own personal server for years
Playstyle: Casual, PvE
What is the main rule?: Common Sense (Use it)

wolfgirl1842

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: klave7
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've run my own personal server for years
Playstyle: Casual, PvE
What is the main rule?: Common Sense (Use it)
added to white list

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I started playing modded minecraft a little before ultimate was released.
Playstyle: Try hard, I do it all.
What is your favorite mod?: Big Reactors, Ender IO, Blood Magic
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense =]

RebelSoco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TRIPPLE_ZERO
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Around 3 years
Playstyle: Mine all the things
What is your favorite mod?: Witchery, blood magic, thaumcraft... basically anything magic
What is the main rule?: use common sense

Codrat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codrat
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: about 2 years with a lot of playtime during them
Playstyle: Automate everything
What is your favorite mod?: Ender IO, Big Reactors
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.