Open Skyfactory 3 won't load.

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into a similar problem today, if you have updated your graphics driver recently that might be the problem, try rolling it back to the previous version you can. Worked for me

M

MrsPrincess1298

When im trying to load it it gets stuck at 3/7 and ModelLoader: blocks - refinedstorage:constructor

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
When im trying to load it it gets stuck at 3/7 and ModelLoader: blocks - refinedstorage:constructor

You should start a new thread, mention details about your hardware. OP of this thread have/had different problem.

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
If you have an NVidia graphics card and updated your graphics driver at all today there seems to be some sort of problem people are having where the loading phase of the launcher crashes and rolling back your driver to the most recent one seems to fix the problem

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
If you have an NVidia graphics card and updated your graphics driver at all today there seems to be some sort of problem people are having where the loading phase of the launcher crashes and rolling back your driver to the most recent one seems to fix the problem

Not the issue in this case. You need to allocate at least 4GB for this pack to load, if you do that and continue to have issues try removing BetterFPS.

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
Not the issue in this case. You need to allocate at least 4GB for this pack to load, if you do that and continue to have issues try removing BetterFPS.
Unless im reading line 14 wrong, he has 8 gigs of memory allocated. Could be another issue, i'm just posting what worked for myself when i ran into a similar issue.

S

slainna

I had this problem too so I tried two things: updating Java (didn't work) and going into the settings for for this modpack and cranking up the RAM allotment (this did the trick!). I hope this helps.

Shut everything but the launcher down first. This will free up more memory.