shutting down internal server does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again): 1.2.2​
Minecraft Version: 1,4,7​
Java version: either 7 update 7 (64 bit) or 7 update 13 (32 bit)... (does anyone know why it did not update the 64 bit version?)​
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:​
leaving my singleplayer-world leaves minecraft with the message "shutting down internal server". after a while I just end java through the taskmanager. starting up still works fine, no corrupted savegame. I did not try if it works fine with another world.​
Error logs:​
there is none...​
any idea if this issue is known?​
I play mindcrack, but I added the mystcraft package from direwolf20.​
maybe related: minecraft crashes when trying to open the NEI-recipies for lapislazuli. it crashes to desktop, after passing the macerator-recipy.​

zonezero_0

Jul 29, 2019
Internal server shutdown - That's related to mystcraft not being able to unload dimensions properly. Happens at random to me, maybe somebody else. Have yet to find a solution for that.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
a wild guess: since I moved my base to a voidworld (pretty much space over there) and I've set up a railcraft chunkloader (nuclear reactor should work even when I'm somewhere else...), could it be possible that mystcraft isn't that happy about this chunkloader.

zonezero_0

Jul 29, 2019
Don't go wildly guessing. Enable console output in FTB launcher (Option/ Show console should be checked), and get the game to crash. Post error log in pastebin, give link here.

One issue, that might be the cause of the problems - the world anchor might not be behaving properly, but that's a shot in the darkness, without crashlogs.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
after my regular session of playing (while watching tv) I just took the pickaxe and I removed that chunkloader.

and it worked just fine, a few seconds of shutting down, and minecraft went to the main screen.

funnily, although I've set "show console" to on, nothing appeared, maybe it workls after ne next launch...

Status
Not open for further replies.