Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 3] The rise of the Shoop archmage

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
:(
Sorry to hear that but modded mc is volatile. World comes to a screeching halt, crashes and burns without warning most of the time.
But as you've said, thirdntime's the charm.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Welp.

I think this LP is cursed. TS1 had to be reset because of issues.

So I'm moving over to Dave's LP world. (I think hes secretly trying to get me into doing videos). So I'll be restarting again. Season 3.1 I guess. I did not get to far so it is not like I lost to much. But I think I'll run with something else as I just built a tower twice now third times a charm they say but to me it is a bit repetitive.

So I'm going to be off exploring a bit to find a good home. I'll start up a new thread for the restart since its going to be a different project. Think I'll be more a mix of thing this time around.

the curse of the shoop :eek:

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
the curse of the shoop :eek:

You have no idea. My space ship build I swear my engine was cursed every time I completed it the server had a roll back. Took like 3 or 4 rebuilds before it finely get really finished.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
*ties Saice to a bed*
THE POWER OF ETHO COMPELS YOU! (wait, that was for exorcisms, not curse removal).

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
You have no idea. My space ship build I swear my engine was cursed every time I completed it the server had a roll back. Took like 3 or 4 rebuilds before it finely get really finished.

we need to investigate this further, for SCIENCE

Reactions: ThePixie35

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Like Dwarf Fortress Science or like normal Science?
I'm all up for Dwarf Fortress Science.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Just yell "FOR SCIENCE!!!!!" as you do it and it doesn't matter what you do.

ofcourse, for SCIENCE!!

q8METIx.png