Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 2] [Ended]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
On-topic: I definitely second Shneekey's suggestion, it sounds AWESOME. The bamboo looks really nice, hopefully when I get my RR world going I can find some. :)

Yeah im working on a mob system to get a lot of zombie flesh so I can make a lot of Blood Stained Stone becuase it is a nice red for just such a thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1374957007][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do I just get lonely
ForgeIRC is now part of RR as an optional add in. So you could have that atleast.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I saw on Lambert's video that your wife is now playing with you? That's really cool, that your spouse is into what you are too :)

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Is the resonant rise server public? Haven't found any information towards that due forum search or google.

They said on the G+ group that it isn't because TS1 and TS2 are both full. There are quite a few people setting up servers now that the pack is public so your best bet is to go join that community and have a gander

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I saw on Lambert's video that your wife is now playing with you? That's really cool, that your spouse is into what you are too :)

Yeah I have no idea way people marry people that don't share common interests. If you have to say "I used to be big into ___ but then I got married" you just failed at life. So I took a long time before I settled down and got married. So yeah look for someone you share hobbies and world views with and things will be great. Been together almost 6 years now.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I have no idea way people marry people that don't share common interests. If you have to say "I used to be big into ___ but then I got married" you just failed at life. So I took a long time before I settled down and got married. So yeah look for someone you share hobbies and world views with and things will be great. Been together almost 6 years now.

yeah I think I'm onto a winner right now, it's nice to know theres a precedant though :p

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So a little work.

Got a baby nexus setup

2013-07-26_23.49.20 by Saice, on Flickr

Started working on a vanilla sort of mob system

2013-07-27_03.24.36 by Saice, on Flickr

2013-07-28_16.32.26 by Saice, on Flickr

Then I changed my mind since all I really want right now is lots of zombie flesh and some gold.

2013-07-28_18.09.15 by Saice, on Flickr

But this needs a lot of lava to work.

2013-07-28_20.46.18 by Saice, on Flickr

But lag... invisible lava blocks... randomly angry pigmen dropping down form god knows where. I did not hit any but about 30 minutes into my lava collection I just started getting swarmed by them so I called it a day and just gave up for now.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Great idea Saice.

Yeah I don't even have power yet. Have not even started mining. Euius seems confused why I would go so vanilla on this when we got both MFR and Soulshards in the pack for mob gen.

Anyways I got 3 layers and already it pumps a slow but realitvily steady stream of pigmen.

Vanilla Hooooo by Saice, on Flickr

Built the killing side of things and a really simple collection system.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Of course, Saice knows exactly how to get the most out of his gold (FTB forums veteran only wink inserted here: ;))

I wish there were volcanoes and that they could fit into your build... (insert another veteran FTB'er wink here: ;))

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Of course, Saice knows exactly how to get the most out of his gold (FTB forums veteran only wink inserted here: ;))

I wish there were volcanoes and that they could fit into your build... (insert another veteran FTB'er wink here: ;))

I remember that volcano thing. You would count ME as a veteran? o_O

Reactions: dgdas9

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking about RP2 volcanos. Man I miss those. But the biome ones we have in RR are nice can't complain.

Reactions: jumpfight5

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
holy moly thats a creative idea

I can not take full credit for the using portals for pigman thing. It has been around for a long time in vanilla and making the grid thing is just an obvus thing. Mulitple people have come up with some variation on this and I'm sure if you google pigman farm you will find a few hits on something like this among all the nether based piston drop trap ones.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I can not take full credit for the using portals for pigman thing. It has been around for a long time in vanilla and making the grid thing is just an obvus thing. Mulitple people have come up with some variation on this and I'm sure if you google pigman farm you will find a few hits on something like this among all the nether based piston drop trap ones.

I figured it might have been done before but thats the first time I've seen something like that.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
What do i need to do to get a place on the Beta Server? It seems pretty awesome.

It is up to KirinDave. But from what I have seen everyone are either people he knows or active/well-know forum goers.