Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 2] [Ended]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Almost finished my first stack of biofuel generators, I could tesseract over some power to you.

Na its cool. I do this to myself. I kind of like the slow build.

EDIT: you know what I would take.... some MFing MFR Rubber trees there are ZERO for miles around spawn I found none in hours of exploring.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Na its cool. I do this to myself. I kind of like the slow build.

EDIT: you know what I would take.... some MFing MFR Rubber trees there are ZERO for miles around spawn I found none in hours of exploring.
Yeah, they had been disabled when the map restarted, lambert found some though, I do have some now, so does Corj.

About the nexus btw, have you been able to grab the book?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
About the nexus btw, have you been able to grab the book?

Book? Shoop no use book we use DimDoors.

Yeah I heard dave is all NO MF'N DIMDOORS IN MA NEXY!

so yeah i would need to get a link book thingy made never been a fan of mystcraft so yeah guess gotta deal with that then.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Book? Shoop no use book we use DimDoors.

Yeah I heard dave is all NO MF'N DIMDOORS IN MA NEXY!

so yeah i would need to get a link book thingy made never been a fan of mystcraft so yeah guess gotta deal with that then.
Eh dunno about any of that, but the book links to the dim I mentioned, you're perfectly free to build a door on a platform of your choice.

Place still needs a lot of work and I was really hoping you could gimme a hand.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Eh dunno about any of that, but the book links to the dim I mentioned, you're perfectly free to build a door on a platform of your choice.

Place still needs a lot of work and I was really hoping you could gimme a hand.

Sure... Always willing to help with a build.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Saice is so great, he gives life advice!

XP is nothing ... NOTHING I tell you. You have a tier 5 spawner... congrats you now have unlimited XP. how is losing some learning to fight an issue then?

I undestand losing sucks... but really you will be doing your self a HUGE favor by learning how to fight in MC and also getting over this uneeded fear of death. At worst ... lets say you have full OMG epic everyting that took you months to make and you die in lava while fighting the almight mega ultra super pigman.... Well it is still just a lot of nothing. All that stuff ALL of it can be remade your total loss? Some time. What else are you going to do? If you never take a risk you will never do anothing more then horde and hide.

I run around in just a pair of longfall boots most of the time. Why becuase I've learned to deal with day to day mobs. They don't bother me much anymore. How I get to this level? I took a lot of risks lost a lot of stuff and learned from it. Now im not some badass like Etho or anything so I still suit up when I know im going into trouble. But losing a bunch of gear is never ever going to make me run away form a wisp. And XP yeah really if you have any sort of spawn XP is nothing it is like water it should never be a issue. Even without a spawner it is still really easy to get. Kill stuff Mine stuff Smelt stuff BAM level 30 enchant a way my freind enchant a way.

I'm going to make a...thing like this. Where I build something in THE NAME OF THE SHOOP!
When will I do it? Good question. I will do it
KqSMaac.jpg
This needs to go into someone's signature or something.

Reactions: the_j485 and Saice

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
sigh had some work I wanted to get done today but then someone crashed the server.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Linda made that in one of his old build threads it made many a chuckle :D

I don't think Linda made that one I fairly sure it was Lambert that did that. I think he even commented after that post it was something he did quickly in photoshop.

But still good times.