Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Not playing in the server anymore?

I am still playing on the server but as I have stated the server was just rest. Only a map reset has happened that is the only reason I have stopped work on this.

I will be doing something new on the same server soon.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
I am still playing on the server but as I have stated the server was just rest. Only a map reset has happened that is the only reason I have stopped work on this.

I will be doing something new on the same server soon.

AH,

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't posted in this thread before as I had nothing new to say, however I did subscribe so that I would be alerted when there was a new post. I'm posting now to say thank you to Saice for showing your builds, and I'm looking forward to whatever you build next, and subbing to the new thread.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Building that at the bottom of the underwater part of a large crag biome would be amazing, those pits go down to nearly bedrock.
If only I'd found such a place in the previous map. It would have been far more awesome. I'm living at a crag now but it's time to do something different rather than repeat making an underwater base.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
If only I'd found such a place in the previous map. It would have been far more awesome. I'm living at a crag now but it's time to do something different rather than repeat making an underwater base.

I feel you on the not repeating thing. While temping to build a ship I opted for my forbiden city theme instead.

Don't mind repating just not back to back.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I feel you on the not repeating thing. While temping to build a ship I opted for my forbiden city theme instead.

Don't mind repating just not back to back.

understandable their you get burnt out quicker with the same builds but I think this one might be your best one yet its shaping up to be real nice can't wait to see what else you come up with

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
understandable their you get burnt out quicker with the same builds but I think this one might be your best one yet its shaping up to be real nice can't wait to see what else you come up with

Thanks.... but right now it is just a huge parking lot with a wall.

I need to get some of the actual buildings done. Right now Ive been AFK farming rotting flesh while making sand for the build. It takes awhile to build up a barrel of blood stained stone.