Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Some Work in progress stuff.

My ME Buffer

WIP Stuffs by Saice, on Flickr

Really simple a set of Dark Net cables some rednet wiring an a redstone torch. It just toggles between everything and the two chest as import only. And nothing but the two chest being my full storage. It buffers everything in from my enderchest and makes the whole network cost 11 while I'm out mining. Flip it over and the chest empty into the main network as it goes to its full power needs of like 90.

Basiclly turns my enderbag into two diamond chests and when I get home it pumps right into my man network.

OK nukes.

Here is where I am on nukes.

The basic setup

As you can see I need turbines

And i still do not have my automation in place yet.

Here the ore process line. the water tanks are for looks and in case I need to refill the reactor for some reason.

Reactions: Lambonia

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So I was almost done and I run out of wool of all things.

Lucky Liara was there to help out. Got my wool and finished my 50 turbines and BAM we be nuclear baby.

Reactor Is go! by Saice, on Flickr

My buffer control. Since a rod makes 12mil EU this will triger the contorl rod shutting the rod down at 10mil and let me save the rod

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
wow saice and I do like the universal electric reactors they feel more reactory to me :D also I think you've outdone yourself on this build because it is simply epic

Reactions: RedBoss

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
Saice, do you have gregtech installed? If you don't then you can ignore everything I say after this.

Gregtech Player detectors can detect a player within a 16x16x16 sphere. If you want to go wireless you could have a few of these around your base hooked up to a dark cable, when you're out clubbing :)3) it could automatically turn itself off.
Of course, since you like to use the ME network while mining you would need a override switch so that it would stay online even though you are gone.

P.S. Liara why do you keep sending things from your boobs?

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.. I tried that setup now in a SSP testworld. Is it intended, that the upper turbines do not rotate? =)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.. I tried that setup now in a SSP testworld. Is it intended, that the upper turbines do not rotate? =)

The uppers take a few moments to get to speed. once you hit 1500+ the uppers be working fine. Basicly the lowers will kick in frist and get to speed. Then a bit later the uppers will kick in and then get to speed.

The only one that gives me any trouble is if you look at the frist shot of the reactor the one on the upper deck on the right. Just him for what ever reason runs slow. Everything else spins up to full speed it just takes a bit.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
*ahem*

/ n nb bn bnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb nb bn nb nb

Sent from boobs, because why not?
WHY NOT?! BECAUSE THESE THINGS ARE MOSQUITO BITES! AND I'M A GUY!!!!!! It didn't come out as well as I expected honestly (one of the times I wish I were fat).

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
*ahem*

WHY NOT?! BECAUSE THESE THINGS ARE MOSQUITO BITES! AND I'M A GUY!!!!!! It didn't come out as well as I expected honestly (one of the times I wish I were fat).

... um. You okay there?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So.

My engines are the curse of the server.

Last time I got them done. Roll back.
This time I got them done. ROLL BACK.

Dave says he will help me get stuff back how it was before roll back so that is cool but still... I think my engines are curses if putting these guys back up causes a third roll back I'm just going to give up on them.

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
*ahem*

Dang, I wish I had boobs.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body." -Ferg 2013
This preety much describes every single men on existance, including me (I'm not 100% sure about Whizz, though).