Shoop LP [Season 3 restart] [Ended 2/10/14]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Awww...hope you would still continue with your screenshot LP. I tend to not have time for videos unless they're very short. :(

But still, it is a great idea. If a picture speaks a thousand words, I don't know how to quantify a video's worth though. :p It would be useful for conveying how you did what in an easier method.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Screen shots only take a few moments and ive gotten into habit of doing them in builds anyways so no plan to stop this.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Screen shots only take a few moments and ive gotten into habit of doing them in builds anyways so no plan to stop this.
Yay :3
I actually like this a whole lot better than a LP video series too

It kinda just condenses down the crux of what happened

Reactions: the_j485

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I do like the JABBA barrels their awesome also the dolly can move them so without the portal gun their still possible to move HURRAYS. Also looking good their saice.

Reactions: RedBoss

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I do like the JABBA barrels their awesome also the dolly can move them so without the portal gun their still possible to move HURRAYS. Also looking good their saice.

JABBA is awesome, and just try to imagine that there's even more coming for JABBA

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
BLOOD POWA

Powa and a Tree
by Saice, on Flickr

I'm using the Blood Magic ritual to make lava blocks, Those are being picked up by a Mek Eletric pump and it goes into a ender tank and a reserve tank. It also powers a magmatic dynamo that keeps the system running.

Which is going to be the corner stone for my early game power.

Powa and a Tree
by Saice, on Flickr

Also.... TREE!

Powa and a Tree
by Saice, on Flickr

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So I had this plan

Blood on demand
by Saice, on Flickr

But the way the altar interact with the wireless and the fact wireless does not keep signal strength was a bit of an issue so I had to basically redo the whole mess.

So up top you currently need a timer the altar does not update its state for redstone without some sort of outside update.

Blood on demand
by Saice, on Flickr

And this is below

Blood on demand
by Saice, on Flickr

There is a rednet cable going up to the bottom of the altar. The rednet contorler is set to /Less Than/ with A set to I/O U white and B set to 15 and the output is to down. That basicly toggles the two pipes on or off if the orb is less then full. And this will pump blood into or out of the altar

Reactions: fergcraft

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
That's a lot of wither skulls. Also, what is the point of all the contraption?

In Blood Magic the mod uses a lot of Lifepoints at higher levels. I can hold 1million right now but since I am using it to make lava I can chew through that if I'm not careful. Also the crafting system for it using blood (lifepoints) in the altar to imbue things. So I wanted a system a could store blood away with and then pull it as needed. This current setup is for making sure my orb is always topped off. When it is drained the contraption detects that and starts pumping blood up into the altar to fill the orb on it. When it is full it turns around and pulls out any extra blood into the tanks.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the skulls are not really supposed to be there. I just felt silly since I have a few stacks of them and tossed them up there.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the skulls are not really supposed to be there. I just felt silly since I have a few stacks of them and tossed them up there.

would be nice if heads could actually be used for more things... with modded minecraft you can quickly gather quite alot of heads that at one point just start sitting in your inventory