Shameless [Extreme Alpha] [V0.0.1]

Should The Intro Be Included In My HQM Lore?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would have to know more about this pack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully, images will uploaded as soon as someone responds to my comment. The map still needs a little work.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Updates are nice, but you really don't need to do it in real time.

Also, pictures are added by clicking that little "postcard" button.

You can also manually add them by putting a direct link to the image between {IMG} and {/IMG} tags (replace { with [)

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
The map is finished! I completely restarted it. It's free to use if you give me credit, all you need is forge multipart by the amazing chickenbones.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Added a helpful mod called MineTweakerRecipeMaker. It helps change recipes easily, with a GUI!

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out that when my power went out the other day, even after I had saved, it had corrupted the HQM file. Now I get to restart the quests. Yay.

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
wow you sure do have some real determation I bet your modpack will be amazing wean open beta is released

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I've taken a two day break, but I'm going back tomorrow. I think my quests will be awesome!

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm a modpack developer just like you :p. I'm currently working on a pack of my own, but at it's current stage I'm awaiting artwork from a friend in order to make it nice. If you ever need any help though, just ask me cause I got some time on my hands. My skype name is 'Slenderpy' :p, you can find me there. Have a nice day.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Im already getting help from Dmaster, but its nice to know there is always someone else out there willing to help.