Shameless [Extreme Alpha] [V0.0.1]

Should The Intro Be Included In My HQM Lore?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would have to know more about this pack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
view

Update! I'm going to move this to the curse launcher only. FTB users will get it in the distant future. Still working hard!

Books, Books, Books, where is my.. Oh! Why Hello Adventurer. I didn't see you there. My name is Ronald, and I'm a retired wizard. I bet you came here to learn my ways? Hm? No? You heard there was a Christmas party? Hmm.. Well, who cares what you're here for, I'm still going to teach you my ways, young wizard!

I hope you liked that intro, because here it is folks, welcome to my new pack:

Shameless V0.0.1 - WIP
Shameless
is a story about a confused boy who accidentally gets himself stuck into the role of a wizard, which oddly enough, has to save the universe from cosmic chaos! Not only that, but he also gets stuck in the Between Realm, the realm between all worlds. Odd story, huh? This pack will be my main focus this summer. I am a young boy who thinks he has a shot at success. Hopefully, I do, because this pack will be my pinnacle of creation, my Mona Lisa of Minecraft. Now, getting on to the important stuff.
  • First and foremost, this idea is Original. By no means is this copying another pack. Any accusations of that must be presented with a photo of the pack site, and a link to it. Any other accusations will Not be viewed by me.
  • Secondly, this pack will be worked on as much as possible. If I do not respond, I am either busy or sick. Most of the time, I will be checking the thread.
  • Third, this modpack is in Very Very Very, early alpha. Please judge when in beta.
  • Finally, don't ask to test. No one will test it but me. It will have an open beta. Any requests will be removed.
  • This is a two way skyblock. Be aware that this modpack is hard. Very hard. Even on the easy quest route. I will be making a modpack in the future that is not as hard. P.S, this modpack was highly inspired by JadedCat. It was good while she was here at FTB. May she always be remembered as an awesome staff member, and for AG Skies. Thanks Jaded!
I couldn't get an image of the curse forge website, so here it is. Sorry for any trouble.
Notification for HQM
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/77027-hardcore-questing-mode
Luckily, Minecraft has camera abilities! Photos will be posted soon...
Map
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqeFwzj1iXeQTgxNEt6SHhGY0k/view?usp=sharing
You can make a server, livestream, and videos. You don't have to, but please P.M. me, because I want to watch them. I will post changelogs and updates in the comments.
Pack Code: TBA, as said before, early alpha. In a few weeks. Most likely 3-4.
I have seen people get restless, so here is the pack download.
https://drive.google.com/folderview...5GeDFvZlFIajdlYThUVF90b2hEM183WnM&usp=sharing
Also, if google says cant scan for viruses, its fine. I wouldn't do that. I could get banned for doing that, so if it does say that, just hit ok. Don't go into the comments spamming ,"OMG HE PUT HAX IN ZE FILE. BAN HIM HE UBERHAXING," ok?
I would take the main file and shove it into your Instances folder on Curse. Just me...
Now, to the technical stuff.
Forge Version 10.13.3.1428
Modlist:
AppleCore
AppliedEnergistics
Backpack
Baubles
Buildcraft
Buildcraft Additions
Chisel 2
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib
CoFHCore
CoFHLib
Compact Machines
Computercraft
Decocraft2
DenseOres
Enchiridion
Ex-Nihilo
Extra Utilities
Forge Multipart
HQM-The Journey
HungerOverhaul
IguanaTweaks
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
Lockdown
Logistic Pipes
Mantle
M&B Battle Gear
MineTweakerRecipeMaker by DoubleDoorDevs
Their Website: http://www.doubledoordev.net/
MineTweaker3
Railcraft
RFTools
Spice of Life
Steves Carts
Steves Factory Manager
Tinkers' Construct
Thaumcraft
ThaumicEnergistics
Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
TiC Tooltips
WAILA
WAILA Harvestability

Well. This has been fun. 1 hour of my life spent on this. I will post updates soon. Asta La Vista!
Update : The pack is back baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylz101

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
If you have gotten this far, know that whoever posts here will be Elligible for alpha testing. I will choose. Dmaster, you are my first choice. Would you like to alpha test. I have seen you're work in your pack, Refuge, and I'm quite impressed.
Accept? It my be 1 or 2 weeks.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
If you have gotten this far, know that whoever posts here will be Elligible for alpha testing. I will choose. Dmaster, you are my first choice. Would you like to alpha test. I have seen you're work in your pack, Refuge, and I'm quite impressed.
Accept? It my be 1 or 2 weeks.
I'm quite busy right now, working on a new pack to come out next month. But after that I will be free to help test :)

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Dmaster, my pack will most likely be in open beta by then. Thanks for trying. Good luck on that new pack though.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to work tomorrow, so I won't be around. Hopefully, the money I Earn can go towards a server!

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I will release the map for public. Just add a link to the source of my map, and me as the author. Requires Forge Multipart by ChickenBones, the maker of the wonderful NEI

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Also, I have deleted launch GUI. The map has some bugs to fix, but I'm close. Be aware, this modpack makes you do things, but don't be ashamed. Be shameless

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to release a photo of the first quest chapter! Hype! Will be released on Saturday or Sunday.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Delayed! I have some camp I signed up for next week, so sorry! Im having trouble getting the map to work with lockdown. If anyone had some videos or guides they could request, that would really help! Thanks.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to have to delay the pack for a month or two. Quests are too time consuming, so they will have to wait. Sorry. Maybe by the end of the year. :C Sorry.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog: Added Buildcraft, Buildcraft Additions, And Logistic Pipes
Updated a bunch of stuff. Lots.
Removed: Eureka. Sorry, but that mod gets on my every loving nerves.

Last edited:

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I need help, so if anyone can direct me to a place for these things, it would be appreciated -
How to Use Minetweaker 3 and Lockdown. Cant find anything that is in English, or anything that is doesn't help
Good Habits for Bug finding, fixing, and uploading. Its my first modpack, what do you expect?
If
anyone can make a thread or find something to help, I would gladly thank them. They could possibly test. Thanks!

- Videoboy1111

Last edited: