Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is probably something serverside but when I use NEI's Recipe Overlay button to put the overlay of a recipe onto the grid of a crafting table I get this graphical issue:

OverlayCutOff_zps2dcd33f7.jpg

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? It's perfectly fine when I'm playing SP with the pack but SMP it's off like that.

Storane

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: storane
Minecraft experience: I have played with many of my own modpacks since the release of industrialcraft 2
Average behavior and goal on server: I usually try new builds and play around with new items or mods i havent used before.
I agree to the rules

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: profjb
Minecraft experience: Played since beta 1.5. Been playing tekkit for at least 4 months and FTB for at least 2.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I build basic houses and shops. I enjoy making user towns. This seems a great opportunity to spread my builds and expand.
I agree to all the rules stated! :)

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: sabakugaara8
Minecraft experience: Played since beta 1.5. Also been playing FTB since it's release, and have been playing modded minecraft since I found out about modding.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm a nice guy who's into ComputerCraft modding and build basic (very basic) houses. I don't have an eye for aesthetics, and am usually into mining.
I agree to all the rules stated above.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: storane
Minecraft experience: I have played with many of my own modpacks since the release of industrialcraft 2
Average behavior and goal on server: I usually try new builds and play around with new items or mods i havent used before.
I agree to the rules
Ingame name: sabakugaara8
Minecraft experience: Played since beta 1.5. Also been playing FTB since it's release, and have been playing modded minecraft since I found out about modding.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm a nice guy who's into ComputerCraft modding and build basic (very basic) houses. I don't have an eye for aesthetics, and am usually into mining.
I agree to all the rules stated above.
Ingame name: profjb
Minecraft experience: Played since beta 1.5. Been playing tekkit for at least 4 months and FTB for at least 2.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I build basic houses and shops. I enjoy making user towns. This seems a great opportunity to spread my builds and expand.
I agree to all the rules stated! :)
accepted. ill pm code once white listed

seigaku87

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: seigaku87
Minecraft experience: Not sure how long I've been playing, but for at least a year. I mostly played vanilla in the beginning, although I have played with a few of the FTB modpacks and some other ones such as Yogbox.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I just want to play on the server, set up a base, try out the mods and see what the server and the community are like.

I've read and accept all the rules.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: unseennote
Minecraft experience: I have played around with vanilla extensively and I have played most of the major mods out there. Ex: Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest
Average behaviour and goal on server: I like to join with other players and make a nice community of friends, and working together to building entire villages.

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
Yo shady, I've been having trouble with machines disappearing from my base :/ so far I've had a rotary macerator, a singularity compressor and an AE access terminal go missing when there has only been me on the server. I've also had the contents of some barrels disappear too. Any idea why this would be the case?

funfight22

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: funfight22
Minecraft experience: Since before the nether, can not remember how far, most of these mods, a few months.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I really like to help people, give stuff away, I have recently been crafting thaumcraft stuff for those who don't research it.

I have read and accepted the rules.

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: flapjacck
Minecraft experience: I have been playing vanilla since 2010 and have been experimenting with mods and combinations ever since.
Average behavior and goal on server: I am usual quite quiet. I differ from zoning out while building to rushing around helping others.
I have read the rules and agree with them totally.

Sebster

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: sebster
I agree to the rules

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: unseennote
Minecraft experience: I have played around with vanilla extensively and I have played most of the major mods out there. Ex: Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest
Average behaviour and goal on server: I like to join with other players and make a nice community of friends, and working together to building entire villages.
Ingame name: funfight22
Minecraft experience: Since before the nether, can not remember how far, most of these mods, a few months.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I really like to help people, give stuff away, I have recently been crafting thaumcraft stuff for those who don't research it.
I have read and accepted the rules.
In-game name: flapjacck
Minecraft experience: I have been playing vanilla since 2010 and have been experimenting with mods and combinations ever since.
Average behavior and goal on server: I am usual quite quiet. I differ from zoning out while building to rushing around helping others.
I have read the rules and agree with them totally.
Ingame name: sebster
I agree to the rules
added to the whitelist sorry for my inactivity ill try to keep the whitelist thread more up-to-date again
pack code will be send in pm like usual