Whitelist Server SG FTB Ultimate| Whitelist | 30 Slots, 24/7, Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sigmar kristinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigtryggurkjarri
Referrals: not really
Have you read server rules?: yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: never ben banned
Why would you like to join?: i dont really like puplic servers cus i get grifed often
Additional info: i like to eat salty food

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigtryggurkjarri
Referrals: not really
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: never ben banned
Why would you like to join?: i dont really like puplic servers cus i get grifed often
Additional info: i like to eat salty food

Accepted!

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Referrals: None
Have you read server rules?: Yes I have.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Nope
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join a community to hopefully host my minecraft adventures. Currently I'm still looking for a home and I hope this server is it. I also like the fact that there is a protection system in place to prevent griefing :)
Additional info: I like my chicken salty and spicy. Deep-fried, oven cooked, anything!

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Have you read server rules?: Yes I have.
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join a community to hopefully host my minecraft adventures. Currently I'm still looking for a home and I hope this server is it. I also like the fact that there is a protection system in place to prevent griefing :)
Additional info: I like my chicken salty and spicy. Deep-fried, oven cooked, anything!

Accepted!

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bjohnston562
Why would you like to join?: I want to join to start my new youtube series for FTB Ultimate. I love to play ftb and want to play with people who also like to play.
Additional info: In real life I am a Civil engineer in the US. A very salty proffesion.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bjohnston562
Why would you like to join?: I want to join to start my new youtube series for FTB Ultimate. I love to play ftb and want to play with people who also like to play.
Additional info: In real life I am a Civil engineer in the US. A very salty proffesion.

Accepted! Sorry for long wait!

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27
Referrals: nope just saw it on the list and since i left my old server because they failed at being able to control the greifers and refused to punish the greifers at all i needed a new server to have fun on
Have you read server rules?: yep a little salty about the portal guns and canvas bags being banned but 100% understand why can and have made to with multiple ender bags linked to multi private ender chests same end result for those who dont want them just for there dupe bug
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no had a 2 min thing with a old server owner the server had crashed and he never made a backup he asked me if i was going to stay i said idk and he banned me on the spot 5 min later i had talked to him and he un banned me kids dont handle stuff well i stayed there till he shut down the server
Why would you like to join?: i pref smaller community's it makes it more fun when people hang out with one another and have fun together which is rare when there is allot of people they tend to not want to make pals as much the server i just left was a white list server but lowest amount of players on at 1 time that i saw was 58 usually was 100 + online within 3 days i was greifed by 5 people the mods did nothing to help and actually muted me for asking for help they went to far when last night i was greifed agine had allot of high end stuff stolen i asked and they actually threatened to ban me for continuing to ask for them to do there job
Additional info: ill no doubt be the most active player on the server and will progress fast ive played for awhile making lots of cool things learning new stuff on each server that i play on sadly they tend to shut down the last one was the only one they i actually left and hadn't shut down been a few ive played on and made pals that shut down the smaller servers sadly end that way allot i have lots of ss ive taken of things ive made from mob farms to reactors i have done them and enjoyed every second ask and ill share btw i didnt see mystcraft banned is it a ask to make thing or is it banned but forgot to list or what ? and when you say portal guns are banned you may want to add in the portal platform things also since they are a dif item but would cause all but the gravity effect that the portal guns have if they arnt banned cool ill hunt for them lol handy for makeing a door to a far away thaumcraft zone

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27
Referrals: nope just saw it on the list and since i left my old server because they failed at being able to control the greifers and refused to punish the greifers at all i needed a new server to have fun on
Have you read server rules?: yep a little salty about the portal guns and canvas bags being banned but 100% understand why can and have made to with multiple ender bags linked to multi private ender chests same end result for those who dont want them just for there dupe bug
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no had a 2 min thing with a old server owner the server had crashed and he never made a backup he asked me if i was going to stay i said idk and he banned me on the spot 5 min later i had talked to him and he un banned me kids dont handle stuff well i stayed there till he shut down the server
Why would you like to join?: i pref smaller community's it makes it more fun when people hang out with one another and have fun together which is rare when there is allot of people they tend to not want to make pals as much the server i just left was a white list server but lowest amount of players on at 1 time that i saw was 58 usually was 100 + online within 3 days i was greifed by 5 people the mods did nothing to help and actually muted me for asking for help they went to far when last night i was greifed agine had allot of high end stuff stolen i asked and they actually threatened to ban me for continuing to ask for them to do there job
Additional info: ill no doubt be the most active player on the server and will progress fast ive played for awhile making lots of cool things learning new stuff on each server that i play on sadly they tend to shut down the last one was the only one they i actually left and hadn't shut down been a few ive played on and made pals that shut down the smaller servers sadly end that way allot i have lots of ss ive taken of things ive made from mob farms to reactors i have done them and enjoyed every second ask and ill share btw i didnt see mystcraft banned is it a ask to make thing or is it banned but forgot to list or what ? and when you say portal guns are banned you may want to add in the portal platform things also since they are a dif item but would cause all but the gravity effect that the portal guns have if they arnt banned cool ill hunt for them lol handy for makeing a door to a far away thaumcraft zone

Accepted!

Ahntmizin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zwapan404
Referrals: No
Have you read server rules?: Yes, kinda stinks we can´t use certain items, but it´s better then nothing.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Only to make place for premiums or admins
Why would you like to join?: Because I´ve been looking for a FTB server for freaking ever, the first one I applied to, really wasn´t able to type my IGN the right way, cause he said I was in but when I tried to join it said I was not white-listed, I kept saying it to him and he told me every time there was a problem and I could join now, well that wasn't the case, and now he is ignoring me. Then I filled in a app for an other server, the owner never answered. Then I found another server, but the rules man!, soul shards was disabled, and you were not allowed to use MFR spawners, and you can only have like 15 animals per base, and a few more rules wich I didn't like, now I found this server and I hope this server will work
Additional info: I'm willing to help other people, like give them stuff they need or help them with setting up machines, I know alot about some of the technical mods, but never ask me anything about thaumcraft, seriously don't do it!, also salty food is bad for you, so don't eat too much!

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2122000nrm
Referrals: No
Have you read server rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No
Why would you like to join?: Because my old server went to unleashed (taking out Gregtech, a mod I think balances stuff out). The server I was on was no-swearing, no complaining and strict rules. That I was fine with, but without Gregtech It isn't the same. So I was searching for a similar community and this is ones that meet my high expectations.
Additional info: I like salty food.

sirwill1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sirwill1337
Referrals: none, I found it here
Have you read server rules?: Yes, although it needs to be a pinch more salty.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Not that I'm aware of. :)
Why would you like to join?: I need a place to get my FTB on! (especially since they removed Gregtech from ultimate! :cool:)
Additional info: My dream is to become a music producer and pokemon master!

CyberJohn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CyberJohn
Referrals: none
Have you read server rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No I have not because I am very respectful to other players....
Why would you like to join?: I want to join a peaceful vanilla FTB server :D
Additional info: I just wanna hang out with people in the vanilla server, build cool things and other stuff.....

FuLL _Of

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Arctery_x
Referrals:no
Have you read server rules?:YES
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: NO
Why would you like to join?: i MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS
Additional info:LOOKING FOR A SMALL COMMUNITY FOR PLAY FTB