Whitelist Server SG FTB Ultimate| Whitelist | 30 Slots, 24/7, Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

2muffins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2muffins
Have you read rules: Yes salty
Have you banned: no
Why would you like to join: my friend Mike plays on it and he recommended i join.
Additional info: Im friendly person and i am would love to help people but i am new to ftb. I am also honest.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2muffins
Have you read rules: Yes salty
Have you banned: no
Why would you like to join: my friend Mike plays on it and he recommended i join.
Additional info: Im friendly person and i am would love to help people but i am new to ftb. I am also honest.

Accepted! :)

Fritex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fritex
Have you read server rules?:Yessir.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:Uh, yes i was, it was back in the old days when the minecraft was only on the website (no survival) Honestly don't even remember what i did :D
Why would you like to join?:Small Community, Non-Grief,Fun Times playing with mature people
Additional info:I forgot my salty on the fries :rolleyes:

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fritex
Have you read server rules?:Yessir.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:Uh, yes i was, it was back in the old days when the minecraft was only on the website (no survival) Honestly don't even remember what i did :D
Why would you like to join?:Small Community, Non-Grief,Fun Times playing with mature people
Additional info:I forgot my salty on the fries :rolleyes:

Accepted!

stupidAssbuddy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stupidAssBuddy
Referrals:No
Have you read server rules?:yes it was salty
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no
Why would you like to join?:I dont want to Play allone so i was looking for a good Ftb Server to Play on.
Additional info: I Play minecraft now for like 7 month but not that often because of work. But it is fun to build stuff and think about how to make it look better.
I like to Play with other People and talk together if you have Teamspeak i would really like to join.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stupidAssBuddy
Referrals:No
Have you read server rules?:yes it was salty
Why would you like to join?:I dont want to Play allone so i was looking for a good Ftb Server to Play on.
Additional info: I Play minecraft now for like 7 month but not that often because of work. But it is fun to build stuff and think about how to make it look better.
I like to Play with other People and talk together if you have Teamspeak i would really like to join.

Accepted!

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flying_pig1237
Referrals: None.
Have you read server rules?: Yes salty
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No I have never been banned
Why would you like to join?:I have been searching for another good ftb server since my old one went down a year ago :(.
Additional info: I hope to see you soon :)

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flying_pig1237
Referrals: None.
Have you read server rules?: Yes salty
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No I have never been banned
Why would you like to join?:I have been searching for another good ftb server since my old one went down a year ago :(.
Additional info: I hope to see you soon :)

Accepted! :)

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
Bump.

Also side not, if the IP address is giving you troubles, try the saltygamers IP. Also the server does restart every 6 hours so that might be at the same time your trying to log on. So far a great server, fun people,open to suggestions and quick admin/moderator work by Ropsux and his team.

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:will22085
Referrals:i dont know what a refferal is lol
Have you read server rules?:yh , do you think im salty or summut
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:nope
Why would you like to join?:to play with fellow mature players and have fun with people who wont end up destroying my stuff
Additional info:i like leather ...call me leather

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:will22085
Referrals:i dont know what a refferal is lol
Have you read server rules?:yh , do you think im salty or summut
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:nope
Why would you like to join?:to play with fellow mature players and have fun with people who wont end up destroying my stuff
Additional info:i like leather ...call me leather

Accepted!

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:strongentity
Referrals: none
Have you read server rules?: yes,salty
Why would you like to join?: Last Server went down :( need new good server :p
Additional info: gl & hf

Felix2142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Felix2142
Referrals: Only the ones from this Forum, otherwise none.
Have you read server rules? Yes, they were very salty.
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why would you like to join?: Been looking for a new server with a small nice community since my old one went down - and yeah i finally wanna be able to build a fusion core :D
Additionally info: I have some experience with Industrialcraft and GregTech. But all in all I just hope to be playing with you guys soon and let´s have fun!

hirexnoob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Flammegutten
Have you read server rules?:yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:yes, the admin banned me because i enchanted a pick to level 10...
Why would you like to join?:Because i like communities that help each other and i want to help
Additional info:i have played minecraft for 3-4 years and FTB for 2-4 months and ive learn alot of it

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:strongentity
Referrals: none
Have you read server rules?: yes,salty
Why would you like to join?: Last Server went down :( need new good server :p
Additional info: gl & hf

IGN: Felix2142
Referrals: Only the ones from this Forum, otherwise none.
Have you read server rules? Yes, they were very salty.
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why would you like to join?: Been looking for a new server with a small nice community since my old one went down - and yeah i finally wanna be able to build a fusion core :D
Additionally info: I have some experience with Industrialcraft and GregTech. But all in all I just hope to be playing with you guys soon and let´s have fun!

IGN:Flammegutten
Have you read server rules?:yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:yes, the admin banned me because i enchanted a pick to level 10...
Why would you like to join?:Because i like communities that help each other and i want to help
Additional info:i have played minecraft for 3-4 years and FTB for 2-4 months and ive learn alot of it

All of you accepted!

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jolxik
Referrals: None
Have you read server rules?: Yessir
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Never been banned
Why would you like to join?: I'm tired of very Salty servers, so hoping to find one that I enjoy spending tons of time on.
Additional info: College student. Times online will vary from day to day.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jolxik
Referrals: None
Have you read server rules?: Yessir
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Never been banned
Why would you like to join?: I'm tired of very Salty servers, so hoping to find one that I enjoy spending tons of time on.
Additional info: College student. Times online will vary from day to day.

Accepted!