Whitelist Server SG FTB Ultimate| Whitelist | 30 Slots, 24/7, Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Supper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Piepahn
Referrals: None
Have you read server rules?: Yes i did
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:
Once, because of my IGN name ... It's supposed to be offensive, but it is a long story and was a very short time on this server
Why would you like to join?:
I am looking for a new fresh small Server for me and my friend. We are a two player team and wanna have some fun with more people
Additional info:
We were playing long time on a Vanilla Server. But after we tried FTB we couldn't stand the non-mod-server anymore. We are really nice people and are definitly no griefers. Also i have to say we are from germany so our english might be no to good. And being funny on a different language is kind of hard but usually we are called the "Two-Player-Having-Fun-Gang". So far we have 6month of FTB experience and 1 Year of Minecraft Expirience. My second ingame name is Salty !

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Piepahn
Have you read server rules?: Yes i did
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:
Once, because of my IGN name ... It's supposed to be offensive, but it is a long story and was a very short time on this server
I am looking for a new fresh small Server for me and my friend. We are a two player team and wanna have some fun with more people
Additional info:
We were playing long time on a Vanilla Server. But after we tried FTB we couldn't stand the non-mod-server anymore. We are really nice people and are definitly no griefers. Also i have to say we are from germany so our english might be no to good. And being funny on a different language is kind of hard but usually we are called the "Two-Player-Having-Fun-Gang". So far we have 6month of FTB experience and 1 Year of Minecraft Expirience. My second ingame name is Salty !

Accepted!

ThaSmoker420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ThaSmoker420

Referrals:no
Have you read server rules?:yes all of them
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no i havent
Why would you like to join?:i want a good community with nice people and i hate griefers:D
Additional info:feeling salty

terminator1299

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Terminator1299
Have you read server rules?:yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no, Salty
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a small server with freindly people :)
Additional info:Been playing minecraft since 1.2.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ThaSmoker420
Referrals:no
Have you read server rules?:yes all of them
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no i havent
Why would you like to join?:i want a good community with nice people and i hate griefers:D
Additional info:feeling salty

Accepted!

IGN:Terminator1299
Have you read server rules?:yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:no, Salty
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play on a small server with freindly people :)
Additional info:Been playing minecraft since 1.2.

Accepted!

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: English_88
Have you read server rules?: yarr
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: no
Why would you like to join?: looking for a good community
Additional info: canadian eh lol

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: English_88
Have you read server rules?: yarr
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: no
Why would you like to join?: looking for a good community
Additional info: canadian eh lol

Please read rules again!

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00
Have you read all of the server rules? - yes salty
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why would you like to join? - place with small community, and No grievers
Additional info: Im good with Computercraft and willing to give out my programs

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00
Have you read all of the server rules? - yes salty
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why would you like to join? - place with small community, and No grievers
Additional info: Im good with Computercraft and willing to give out my programs

Accepted!

Jeremy Crockett

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: punknrock

Have you read server rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No never
The only FTB experience I have had has been on single play. It's been fun but I really would like to join a server where there is others. I have been watching some videos on line of server play, it looks a lot more fun then single play. I have played many on line games over the years. I would have to say that FTB has by far been my favorite so far. I never thought that I would enjoy minecraft as much as I do. It's a awesome game and I look forward to joining a server with others that have the same feelings.

Additional info:
Thanks so much for your time and whitelist consideration to join the "salty" Gamers server

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: punknrock
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No never
Why would you like to join?: The only FTB experience I have had has been on single play. It's been fun but I really would like to join a server where there is others. I have been watching some videos on line of server play, it looks a lot more fun then single play. I have played many on line games over the years. I would have to say that FTB has by far been my favorite so far. I never thought that I would enjoy minecraft as much as I do. It's a awesome game and I look forward to joining a server with others that have the same feelings.

Additional info:Thanks so much for your time and whitelist consideration to join the "salty" Gamers server

Accepted!

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Nope
Why would you like to join?: My recent server just closed their doors, need a new place to go...
Additional info: This salty Marine from the US is just looking for a fun place to hang, build some things and enjoy the company of others, since my prior server is no longer up i've been waiting to play. Thanks for your time.

lazy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazy92
Have you read server rules?: salty.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Nope.
Why would you like to join?: After the tekkit server I used to play on got shut down I'm looking to get into FRB, and so I'm searching for a quality server worth spending time on.

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Nope
Why would you like to join?: My recent server just closed their doors, need a new place to go...
Additional info: This salty Marine from the US is just looking for a fun place to hang, build some things and enjoy the company of others, since my prior server is no longer up i've been waiting to play. Thanks for your time.

IGN: lazy92
Have you read server rules?: salty.
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Nope.
Why would you like to join?: After the tekkit server I used to play on got shut down I'm looking to get into FRB, and so I'm searching for a quality server worth spending time on.

Both of you accepted!

eighty6

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eighty6

Referrals: salty
Have you read server rules?: Yes i have
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: no I have not
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a nice community of players to learn FTB with, i have been playing the mod for about 2-3 weeks now!

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eighty6
Referrals: salty
Have you read server rules?: Yes i have
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: no I have not
Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a nice community of players to learn FTB with, i have been playing the mod for about 2-3 weeks now!

Accepted!

Ropsux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Dmondragon11
Referrals: No
Have you read server rules?: Yes. Also salty ;).
Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: Yes because i once helped a guy defeat a wither for a nether star and he used it for a gravity gun to steal and he blamed me when he was caught but i never stole.
Why would you like to join?: I like small community servers and not cramped mean servers. I like to help people and hope to help people and i don't like servers that allow griefing. Also this server seems like a nice and fun community server.
Additional info: I have played minecraft since around alpha and i have played ftb since the beta pack and i like to help people. I am an honest person. I am nice and willing to help anyone who needs it.

Accepted!