Set for life.

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
Ok dial down the argument over color....

And purple is my color
Copyright papers or it didn't happen. What, each color is assigned to a certain person? XD I know whatcha meant, but wow, a huge name like jadedcat replied here? BTW thanks for all the helps in Agrarian Skies!

P.S. Also, thanks for the fun times, ThatOneSlowKing, Don't think I forgot about you!

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
70f6a6cc780e629437d9cb8176c2f1521e56937d96558f74efda29e80ce0b380.jpg

Phyroxzenoid

Jul 29, 2019
Hi thewhitetyger I read on your clicky profile thing you are making a modpack where is teh list pleas give me it !!1!!1!!one!!

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi thewhitetyger I read on your clicky profile thing you are making a modpack where is teh list pleas give me it !!1!!1!!one!!
This iz jokez, raight? I love the "!!1!!1!!one!!" pattern. Original, indeed.

P.S. If no jokes, there exsists no list to speak of, yet. I have yet to compile a full listing of all the mods we have working.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Let me respond by saying this: Why the fuck do you not color your text?
My reason is that in a forum, it's one goal to have your opinions and ideas taken seriously or at least considered.
Coloring one's text is counter intuitive to this goal, at least for me.
1. it makes it hard to read.
2. It's perceived as pretentious and an attempt at being a special snowflake. Resulting in instant dismissal.

Also Purple IS Jaded's color, copywright be damned no one's balls are big enough to take on JC...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Purple is supposedly easier to read for dyslexic people, so maybe Tyger is just being considerate
I can testify that this is BS, I have no less difficulty reading colored text then regular black text. Then again my dyslexia doesn't affect my reading...
I don't think it affects anyone's reading ability, I thought it was just a typing/ writing thing. Or is that dysgraphia?
I'm always tripped up by words with ie ei in them, also strings of numbers with repeating numbers/ letters, they always catch me. If it wasn't for browser spellcheckers I'd look like a complete boob with all the misspellings.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking