Seconded Beta!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I actually do find Frederikam saying "mislynched" rather suspicious, but I guess a civilian would claim the same thing, so it might not tell us anything other than that Frederikam is trying to survive.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk
It's not inherently scummy to say.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I actually do find Frederikam saying "mislynched" rather suspicious, but I guess a civilian would claim the same thing, so it might not tell us anything other than that Frederikam is trying to survive.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk
Mislynch is when a town member does scummy stuff and it's an easy "mislynch" for town to make. Wolves tend to push hard on mislynches.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
We don't have anything pointing towards me as being a wolf. As it stands now, I will get mislynched.
You could also just unvote.

This sounds like a totally illegitimate reason as well.

There's a legitimate reason to vote on someone first day? Please tell me how exactly you got this info.

I see no reason to hop on a bandwagon when he's already going die. If someone else voted on top of me. Ask them. Dying day one sucks cause you don't really get a chance the play the game. You could also be a wolf trying to get votes off.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
There's a legitimate reason to vote on someone first day? Please tell me how exactly you got this info.

I see no reason to hop on a bandwagon when he's already going die. If someone else voted on top of me. Ask them. Dying day one sucks cause you don't really get a chance the play the game. You could also be a wolf trying to get votes off.
There's nothing inherently scummy in trying to get votes off. it's very natural to want your team to not lynch you. if you mislynch me, that would be a setback for the town.

By the way, did you realise how we are discussing? Great! This is how we root out evil in this world of werewolves. Discussion. Get dem damn lurkers to talk. Get them to give reads on people and such. This is how competitive werewolf games work out. I dare you, look at any one D1 phase on MafiaUniverse and you'll see the point of not doing random lynching on D1.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

You see no reason to hop on a bandwagon...except, you know, when not hopping on that bandwagon causes additional casualties. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of the indiscriminate slaughter of innocents, but mass-lynching helps the wolves more than it does us. Multiple lynches per day give the wolves fewer days on which to be caught out through discussion - the longer the game goes on for, the more evidence will stack up against them and the harder it will be to stay hidden. A quick game with multiple lynches per day is much better for them.

Vote Nojr.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
You see no reason to hop on a bandwagon...except, you know, when not hopping on that bandwagon causes additional casualties. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of the indiscriminate slaughter of innocents, but mass-lynching helps the wolves more than it does us. Multiple lynches per day give the wolves fewer days on which to be caught out through discussion - the longer the game goes on for, the more evidence will stack up against them and the harder it will be to stay hidden. A quick game with multiple lynches per day is much better for them.

Vote Nojr.

Good point Vote Nojr.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I agree on that and thus we should have at most one lynch a day. Unless we are really sure about stuff.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nojr

I agree with the "one lynch a day" strategy, if we can organize it. Shooting a metaphorical shotgun in the dark will statistically hit more town than wolves.

I agree on that and thus we should have at most one lynch a day. Unless we are really sure about stuff.

Welcome to MegaBandwagon the Game, folks. :p

Reactions: Pyure and Lethosos

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Nojr

I agree with the "one lynch a day" strategy, if we can organize it. Shooting a metaphorical shotgun in the dark will statistically hit more town than wolves.
On D1, but you cant avoid that statistic no matter what if all you're doing is RNG-killing.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Step 3: Nojr always votes Pyure because he doesn't like to play properly.

Cant stop doing that because "I changed my gameplay and that means I am a wolf" :) I am dead R.I.P

- My plan should be well on its way tomorrow.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Cant stop doing that because "I changed my gameplay and that means I am a wolf" :) I am dead R.I.P

- My plan should be well on its way tomorrow.

But since you did not deviate from your normal pattern, you and Pyure are not both wolves. And if you were a wolf (I think your role will be made known when you die tomorrow), no-one is going to suspect Pyure anymore. I'm not quite sure whether or not I smell a double- or a triple bluff there.

"A wolf who either wants us to kill another civilian, or distract people from his wolf brother" Man, this takes me back to a pretty interesting Sunday afternoon.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to vote more people than necessary and I don't have time to read this chat. Vote Nojr.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not quite sure whether or not I smell a double- or a triple bluff there.
wifom2.png

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I see my "vote nojr because nothing ever happens to him" plan has... completely and totally backfired.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'd just like to point out that the vast majority of you are in my discord and could've prodded me there at any point. So I guess the day's twice as long then. Oops.